UK:NEW EVIDENCE IN CASE WITH WHITE GIRL PUT INTO KEBAB MEAT BY MUSLIMS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4714824/Mother-missing-schoolgirl-sue-police.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m6aVM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Trump is own/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm very glad I've never eaten Kebab in my life. You just can't trust Muslims.

I never Eaten a Kebab again after this story! I'm sure some paki cunts have done this again somewhere. If Justice was served the bastards would be shanked in prison

Shanked in prison? If justice would be served their entire neighbourhood would be lit on fire with the guilty men hanged in the middle of the fire, for everyone to see, and then their family members would have to choose to deport themselves or suffer the same fate.

this is a new low, even by their standards

>be brit police
>be incompetent as fuck

>oi ye avin eh laff ther lad? BIN IT!

What's with all the child sex exploitation in the UK anyway? Don't you people at least try to integrate your musssies?

>Don't you people at least try to integrate your musssies?
never, ever going to happen
mooslimes are content only when you're either dead or converted to islam

What time is it in Norway? Fucker needs to get up.
Also, stop being a faggot and use the archive.
archive.is/m6aVM

this shit isn't right

>be english police
>spend entire day parked in 1 spot waiting for people to go 2mph over the speed limit
>to scared to do anything about the hordes of paki drug dealers selling A class drugs on the street
>to scared to stop children being raped for fear of being called racist
Well atleast the pescy drivers going 32 in a 30 are getting their just deserts

I'd put my kebab in her.

In her current condition even.

How can they be both incompetent yet brits say they feel like they live in a police state?

Its like a Fascist state run by Mr. Bean

>giving their family members a choice
You have to go after their family
t. Trump

The like to go after secondary sources. They won't arrest the Muslim raping the kids out of fear of racism, but will arrest naughty men like tommy robinson for criticising them on twitter.

The police who defend this shit should have their children skinned alive and their wives tortured to death.

How did it get that way? It sounds like all the worst parts of a police state without any of the good parts.

They turned our police into overpowered social workers, then made the public reliant on them for defence.

Anarcho-tyranny.

I would eat that bitch up in a single bite.

UMA

Western Europe is already "claimed" as the next Islamic Caliphate. The UN has been doing/using the Refugee operation to help the EU create Chaos to justify the EU Army.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Trump is own/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The UK(and London for that matter, especially with the Mayor) is going to have the same number of ISIS Cell problems as France.[Pic Related]

DELICIA

this desu

So tell me again why British people don't revolt in the streets and strike down every muslim they see?

And you wonder why we call you roaches.

B-bin that knife, chive!

You there, what are you doing? Hork that spork! Don't come any clos-

kek

Because you can get arrested for saying mean things about them on facebook.

You think that's bad try our new scottish police:

>Couple stuck at side of the road after car crash, trapped inside a bystander calls the police who then take 3 days to turn up, the couple long dead at this point.

>Lesbian feminists adopt a bunch of male toddlers and torture them and keep them in cages, police let it happen until one died because muh feminism.

>Airguns are now classed as firearms and you need a licence.

We all had our own regional forces who were fine, but now glorious leader sturgeon wants all the power, so instead we have a national police force solely comprised of thugs from glasgow.

you missed out the topping on this lovely wee Muzz cake
the men were acquitted of all charges and awarded £300,000 in compensation for false imprisonment
Rule Britannia

Soo muslisms make kebabs out of christians?

That IS integrating into British culture.

this is so fucked even for muslims wtf glad i got a go go 7" pizza today instead of going to the kebab shop. this got me fucked

>Lesbian feminists adopt a bunch of male toddlers and torture them and keep them in cages, police let it happen until one died because muh feminism.
Holy fuck. Source?

The muslims have more weapons than them, and their police won't do anything out of fear of kitchen cutlery and that timeless self-depreciating humor we all know and love.

What do you make with muslims?

Police eventually charged takeaway workers Iyad Albattikhi and Mohammed Reveshi with her murder and a trial heard her body parts ‘went into kebabs’.
But the pair – who worked at Funny Boyz fast food shop -

>Funny Boyz

"lol it was just a joke, bra"

mfw

It's fake newfags. Muslims can't touch pigs.

How the fuck does police become so incompetent?

Letting pakis rape your children IS integration in Britain.

Underrated post

I'm not even mad anymore. You get a pass this time

high-pitched

Everytime you have dark thoughts it's because Allah hates you and Mohammed spits on your lineage.

blank state of mind(no thinking unless provoked),
not muslim, does he likes me.

It's the politicians who are the guilty people.

Those who voted to let the Pakis in.

Fuck Allah and Fuck white people