Pretty or RIGHT

Would you rather have a pretty girl who's a leftist or an ugly (but healthy) girl who went full 1488?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4iEdMMjqdA
youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ideology can change, genes cannot.

pic related made me wonder

Neither because the vaginal jew is for dumbasses who want their joy in life sucked out of them.

t. miserable married man

Take the lefty. You can always convert people, and chicks will slowly align themselves with cock they like.

Through dick, unity.

Leftist. Ugly will always be ugly while politics can change.

I am pleasantly surprised thatyou came to the correct conclusion.
However, we should keep that from the ugly girls since (with some work) most girls can at least look alright and pussy attracts followers.

Its funny because leftys women are usually the ones that shave their heads and embrace obesity, whereas conservative women wear dresses, have long hair, and maintain their looks.

You get the best of both worlds when you go RIGHT.

I'd rather jack off

If you somehow manage to bang a lefty girl she won't be a hardcore lefty anymore and will start to slowly turn. It's amazing what a good fascist dicking could do to those women.

Ofc goyim. Don't marry and don't have children, your life will be ruined.

Only betacucks can't get pretty girls to change their political views with his dick.

fpbp

Yep, women are followers by natures. Every girlfriend I've ever had took on my political ideology.

My life was in fact ruined. My children despise me because of my rage and my wife is a miserable cunt who can't cook or clean to save her life.

Sounds like it's all your fault

In my day to day experience, women who tend to look after themselves are more traditional than women who lean left.

Of course this is a generalization, but you only need to take a look at female politicians to realize the truth.

Let me guess what comes next. You wish you had married a loyal and conservative asian qt who would cook and clean for you? Plus asian pussy be tight amirite
Cmon you shills gotta try harder.

You're right, it's my fault for falling for the bitch when I was young and stupid and full of hormones and not being able to see I prefer to control my environment over anything else. Again, don't fall for the vaginal jew. It'll be your fault and you'll know it and everything will be awful.

>for falling for the bitch
Your fault was not controlling her

Incorrect shitstain, I wish I had stayed to myself and worked on self-improvement and hobbies which I don't have any fucking time for anymore cause all I do is clean up their god damned lives and messes. Doesn't matter what type of cunt you marry.

You can't control chaos and that's all that the female hormones offer. Even when I have hit her she makes sure to let me know it's her fault which is even more manipulative ultimately. You can't win with them.

> tfw no qt degenerate leftie slut gf that puts out constantly

>You can't control chaos and that's all that the female hormones offer.
Pussy
>Even when I have hit her she makes sure to let me know it's her fault
Megapussy

You're literally just a wimp who can't control his woman and lets himself controlled by her, you deserve your fate, learn to take hold of your own life to make yourself and her happy.

Well anyway we don't need that kind of comments here. You're promoting exactly what the jews want.
Maybe you had bad luck but that doesn't mean everyone will have the same result as you. If everyone followed your advice none of us would exist.

When things come full circle for you with your bitch and she cowers before you and even that doesn't satisfy, you will understand. Nothing to do with them will make you happy.

Ive seen the girl on the left before.

Even ugly women can get easily laid compared to an average man if they don't have ridiculous high standards.

>none of us would exist
as if that's a bad thing? there is no suffering with no life to experience it.

Real men tell/convince women what to think. Caring about a woman's politics is like caring if she orgasms, it isn't any concern to anyone but her.

>and she cowers before you and even that doesn't satisfy,
You know I actually love my girlfriend so cowering is not the issue.
Plus, she's extremely submissive in bed so cowering is the least of the things she does and she accepted that I simply know more than her politically long ago.
Wanted to vote Green when I first met her, now she's an afd voter (albeit barely). I'm proud of her progress.

Pretty girl. Women have no convictions, she'll bend her beliefs to yours.

Neither.

Leftists, and women in particular, are unbearable. I don't think I need to explain why, not here.

But "full 1488" women would be just as bad, except for the fact that they share some ideological points with you. That makes it worse because, while being on the right side, they still showcase raw stupidity to the point where they're just as annoying as SJW's, make just as little sense and tend to ditch their mates for the silliest things, such as smiling to another woman or having some sexual experience previous to your relationship with her.

In both cases, they act as if you weren't entitled to your own opinion and just try to use their cunts as an excuse to have the last say in everything.

I want a loyal, conservative woman with a skeptical mind and a sense of right and wrong but no bossy attitude.

Ridiculously high standards?

*makes squirt sound with lips*

That's how I feel every time I ejaculate...

Like I just let out a satisfying scentless fart before forgetting that I had just released a natural bodily function.

Neither. I'd just relocate myself to Thailand and fuck beautiful women all day and go full MGTOW, because life is too short. White Women are so jealous of guys who date Asians or anyone else not White its hilarious seeing them so angry, they are completely oblivious as to why White Men hate them. Top kek have fun boning ugly ham coloured meat bags, you are probably a 4/10 yourself.

That's a nice hidden jew there friendo, almost as if it represents you perfectly.

you bongs sure do love your ladybois.

Pretty girl leftist, with good everyday pounding she'll forget about being a leftist

Pritty sure the Lefties are the ugly one.

pretty, female opinions are a meme

Always choose leftist. Never date a girl who spends her free time watching the news and reading about politics and history the 1488 girl will never be a good mothers. Mothers have to be nice and kind and believe that all creatures in this life deserve grace.

Isn't that the same person in both pictures?

Anyways, what do you mean ugly? I'd definitely take a 5/10 who shares my views instead of 10/10 marxist.

The typical shit an embittered burger would say. You probably live in Texas where there aren't even any pavements because nobody walks. I'll doubt there's a ladyboy alive that would go near your 600 lb ass. May I ask, how many years has it been since you saw your own peanut?

Jelly ass

>I want a loyal, conservative woman with a skeptical mind and a sense of right and wrong but no bossy attitude.
Ask on /k/ for any resident traps
most people don't think, women in particular don't
If you want a girl who lives consciously and thinks consciously, you'll have to make her.

How would a bong go about properly asking a ladyboy out for a sip of tea?

Hilarity ensues.

traps are gay just like you
get over it

fat greasy burgers. /convo

Women that can't cook or clean are just lazy. I bet she doesn't even try anymore. Practice makes perfect. Also fix yourself and she'll follow your lead

>If you want a girl who lives consciously and thinks consciously, you'll have to make her.

I disagree. The issue is not that they don't exist, it's that they are very rare and generally just as unfit for social interactions or couple life as most of the males among us, though not necessarily for the same exact reasons.

The people that you "make" think consciously are generally just going to be social slaves who will agree with whomever they want to fuck/be with at any time.

>Also fix yourself and she'll follow your lead

Or she'll fuck off because she doesn't stand you being better than her.

This is ALL your fault, you're a shit man.

Lead by example you idiot. Hitting is for degenerates. If you have to hit her, you fucked up ten steps ago by not correcting the problem before it got that far. You're a whiny piece of shit, I hope she leaves you for a real man.

I'm so greasy that I rehashed this british movie about slave children into a joke about masochism.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4iEdMMjqdA

kill yourself you fucking faggot

Any woman that can think enough to have a skeptical mind and views out of the norm are going to be slightly bossy at minimum. Having a mind like that requires a bit of brass. If you want non boss find the quietest girl you know and redpill her.

I will not apologize for the conclusion you came up with. On your own.

Without anyone's help.

If you really believe suicide is the only option, how about practice what you preach.

>The people that you "make" think consciously are generally just going to be social slaves who will agree with whomever they want to fuck/be with at any time.
Then you're just doing it wrong, m8.

> it's that they are very rare
Get your standards in order.
You can go for a single snowflake, but most relationships don't work out, so if you only ever meet one who's not an idiot and fuckable you're fucked afterwards.
Instead, get a smart one, make her think, teach her to question and figure shit out herself and eventually you'll be able to have actual conversations with her.

Wrong. Marry the girl that thinks beyond herself. She will make a good mother, a fantastic mother even. The lefty with the universe centered around herself will never come close. All decent woman love their children no matter what. A 1488 will understand the value of properly raising children and the motherly love will take over. A lefty will love her children but will always put herself first.

>full 1488
>healthy

>views out of the norm are going to be slightly bossy at minimum
No, I happen to know at least one who isn't. Perhaps that's just a meaningless anecdote on a sea of useless cunts, but I do have that idea that it's not mandatory.

>Then you're just doing it wrong, m8.
I've never tried anything of the sort. I'm much more interested by the discussion that follows strong statements. I like conflict. And I've noticed that very few people actually like it as much as me. They'd rather have bland consensus than an actual discussion. From there I assume that very few people do any actual thinkin they're ready to defend in any instance, so you don't make them think so much as they decide to follow you, one way or another.

>Get your standards in order.
Why?

>teach her to question and figure shit out herself and eventually you'll be able to have actual conversations with her.

I don't want someone I have to nurse into being a sentient animal.

Marry her, she's few and far between.

Is same girl, no?

>Marry her, she's few and far between.
Not happening, for a number of reasons. But yeah, sure, that would've been nice.

>my wife is a miserable cunt who can't cook or clean to save her life.
Okayyyy!
What was it lust at first sight where you married her to get pussy?
Did you not even notice that she could not cook, and that where she lived was messy?
You sound like you are a Gamma male, that makes a Beta look like based man. If a female does not know how to cook, or does not offer to cook a good dinner at home over the time I am dating her, I sure as hell would never consider her wife material.

>I like conflict
So do I, but you remind me of myself as a 14 year old
Make sure you're not a cunt.

>Why?
Because you'll either die alone and sad or you'll end up desperate and fuck up your life with the wrong girl in the end if you look for unicorns too much.

>I don't want someone I have to nurse into being a sentient animal.
Dude you're a fucking man, you're her second father, that will never change.

>that picture

smdh fucking white people

I'd take the pretty girl. Better physical genetic. Then I'd convert the bitch into not being so stupid and get her to start supporting her own people. White makes right!

i dont want gf.

god dammit that 4th/last picture

HNGGGGG

I am so hopelessly in love with this (likely) unintelligent slag.

>Make sure you're not a cunt.
Depends on the setting of the discussion. I am persistant but I've been able to tone down the bad aspects a lot in the appropriate settings, although I do have strong, informed and structured opinions. But most people don't have the energy or the time for that kind of thing, I've found. It's not just from personal experiences. As I'm very reliable people tend to confide in me and they tell me stories that confirm this sentiment.

>you'll end up desperate and fuck up your life with the wrong girl in the end if you look for unicorns too much.
Not happening. I'm already know I'm happier alone than with a cunt, and I've learned to detect them. I've also become very careful about picking a mate.

>Because you'll either die alone and sad
I don't really mind all that much. I could tell you bullshit like "I'm too far gone", but the truth is that it doesn't affect my daily life. I'm used to loneliness and I've got my own solutions for sex. Most of the time I don't even feel like having a mate. I only do when I find someone extraordinary that I'd really like to be with or when I think about death.

>Dude you're a fucking man, you're her second father, that will never change.
I don't want to be a woman's second father. I hate that idea. I like taking care of people, but I don't like having someone actually depending that much on me. I think it's unhealthy and not very interesting.

Looks like a man.

I'd rather a 6/10 moderate who doesn't give a shit about politics

perfection...

LOL.....Thinking a girl has an opinion of her own

Cute, OP

This boner can only get so hard... or so I thought... hmmmmmmmmph

FPBP

OP obviously never had a girlfriend.

Your life will end in sadness and regret

Thinking that you can "change" a woman with an undesirable personality/viewpoints is as dumb as the roastie fantasy of finding a "bad boy" and "fixing" him. Additionally, because the primary determinant of future success in all endeavors is intelligence (as measured by IQ) and because IQ is mostly genetic--it is 50-80% inheritable and unaffected by nurture or environmental variables apart from malnutrition or diseases attacking brain tissues--you should be selecting a wife based on her IQ scores if you aren't a bluepilled dumbfuck.

She's not.

Spoken like a true virgin.

>laci green

Don't give up on me just yet. It seems like that's where I headed.

But I'm still young, I can still change.
And, more importantly, I put too much worth on what little time I have in this world to completely ruin it.

Neither. I can't be in a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to, yet a beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout.

Genes change during reproduction though, the fertilized egg scrambles that shit up real good.

You must be a loser virgin. Every guy knows that a good dicking is all it takes for a woman to start following your viewpoints.

pretty

i'd rather kill myself than have an ugly gf

Not a problem, get her a full latex hood/mask. Just tell her its your fetish and you're not trying to brown bag her ugly face.

Anything but a commie youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

Excuse me nigger.
Have you ever seen niggers? Probably the most violent and savage race of proto-humans on the planet.
Fuck off and go fuck yourself, fucking hypocrite BLM faggot nigger.

You can turn a pretty leftist girl into a pretty 1488 girl
You can't turn an ugly 1488 girl into a pretty 1488 girl

>girl who went full 1488
Fuck no.

EUGENICS NOW

DAILY PLEASE FUCK LEFTIES THREAD
Seriously, are all the "please fuck ______" threads posted by the same cum guzzling user?

>being this lazy
>that flag

It's like you want everything to be done for you and fed to you through a tube up your ass, and you'll commit any number of atrocities to make it happen, but it won't be you pulling the trigger, no, you just want to coax on the good old boys that will

Lazy? How?

really sad

that's jellybeannose
I just read that she's antifa
whatintarnation