Hypothetically speaking:

Hypothetically speaking:

If an attractive black girl with compatible values showed interest in you, would you pursue a relationship with her or would you turn her down?

Turn her down. I just don't like black kids. Good luck to her though.

I'd turn her down because I don't want an STD.
Some russian guy posted a week ago that every other teen nigger you see on the street will have an STD.
Fuck off

>Attractive
>Compatible Values
Try again, OP

>compatible values

I can't have a relationship with a girl who has killed herself for being a nigger

This
OP is a fucking idiot
Sage

Pump and dump (with condom). Never speak to her again. Then I'd cry in the shower.

Yes. It's pointless asking this though. It is characteristic for permavirgins to have internet balls. If they would meet a girl irl their instincts would kick in and they'd date her. That's just how it goes

If I like her and find her attractive enough I don't see why not, I can get down with brown town. I wouldn't be planning marriage or kids though, not with somebody outside of my race. I'd take the ride for the time being though

>would you give your kids a black stepmom?
Sure, would be funny

If she was only 30% black like the one in your picture.

>compatible values

"What, you wanna remove yourself from my society hunny?"

DAILY PLEASE FUCK NIGGERS THREAD

In that hypothetical situation I would consider her. The girl I'm dating now is only half white and I never give it a second thought.

turn her down

This

This. Nobody on Sup Forums would actually turn down a gril interested in them, regardless of race.

Dieses

Run a quick background check though. ghetto niggers harbors all kinds of nasty shit, no matter the apparel.

I don't see why i would

If I was dead broke in my 20s still with very little options....nah still wouldnt. Might fuck a superhot one in a moment of desperation though.

If she had compatible values, she, just like me, would not racemix

Attractive black girl? When?

Lel nice

This board is just as thirsty and delusional as r9k. They would devour that black pussy until their dicks fall off. Though they would never admit it. They draw the line at "not being cool and edgy on a nepalese rice farming forum"

No. I have a real issue with black woman aesthetics—I find them physically repulsive.

this obviously

Neither OP, I'd just fuck her

Turn her down obviously. I don't hate my unborn children enough to give them a mother that has statistically a high chance of having low IQ, thus giving rise to the possibily of them also having such low IQ. I could never to that to my children. In addition, they would be some mixed mongrel without any host identity tied to blood and iron erm I mean soil.

Finding an attractive nigger woman is hard though, maybe one in 10,000 might get this label of the ones living in the western world, i.e. non-curly hair, cacasoid skull and so on.... and then they also have to be intelligent, i.e. the range of IQ 110-120? Yeah right...

I haven't gotten laid in years and sometimes find certain black women attractive, but I'd still have to say no unfortunately. There's just way too high of a rate of STDs in black women to be worth risking it. And if the relationship actually goes somewhere, you would have to meet her black family which I can tell you from personal experience is a fucking nightmare, especially if she has brothers.

I'd take her out on a few dates for sure. I just want to enjoy my life a little at least before I think serious stuff.

/thread.

Niggers are not human, they are literally Orcs.

Exactly. Why would a white male purposely put their kid at a disadvantage.
Taking the dice roll with a white female for good traits is a much better choice.

stop making these threads
it doesn't matter that you've moved on from "u mad white boi"

If she consented to be a surrogate for my full finnish male heirs, I'd consent to making a female mutt with her that I would make sure would breed with only a full blooded Finnish man to dilute the nigger out of her.

This is something which will however never happen as no self-respecting woman would go along with it and I don't date whores.

I would smash

ye

Race mixers fall under the traitor category
Traitors will all be hanged before we even touch our enemies

You guys are such tryhards lol

Turn her down, nigger mixes are disgusting.

No, black women are disgusting. There's a reason why 22k white women per year are raped in the US by blacks while 0-2 black women are raped by whites per year.
They are objectively not very attractive, I'd rather fuck a goat than a black women. At least the goat wont bear me children that I will hate.

I've turned down a pretty black girl, for my trouble I was loudly called a racist every time I saw her afterwards.

Sorry, I don't really like the gross greasy extra thick, unbearably curly hair.

I dated a black girl but broke up with her when I got red pilled. You're a faggot

first rule of relationships: look at her mom or envision what that woman would look like in her old age. All racemixing and ethnic issues aside, is THIS what you want to wake up next to in 30 years?

the butthurt ex is almost worth it haha

Keep in mind this is your average black woman in America, and I'm not talking about creme of the crop media picked propaganda photoshopped.

I had this same problem with a friend who thought they were the most beautiful, but spent all of her time looking at media on the internet in a country where they weren't as common. She only saw what the marketers wanted her to see.

Meanwhile, I stroll down to my local store, even on road trips it will be the same, and you see something similar to what is below. 90+% of the time.

Hypothetically speaking with my 90's raising yes, but instinctually no. The devil is in the details, and their hair, eyes, and skin are not appealing even to them. They purposely breed with others to bread it out by their own admission!

Everyone has different taste, but the average white chick looks helluva better than the average black chick, but everyone will choose whom they want so what does it matter (save for the obvious propaganda agenda for cultural destruction)?

Doesn't matter how attractive she is, I don't want litlte half-lings as children. I plan to have a family one day, probably with my current GF, and I want my kids to be as close to looking like me as possible. I don't look black, I don't act black, so yeah, I'd prefer not to have black kids.

Not attracted to anything a shade darker than this.

>black girl
>attractive

Hypothetically speaking, if OP went on a strict diet of no dicks in his mouth, could he stop posting bait? There are no attractive black girls. Niggers are niggers. One drop rule. I'm not polluting my genetic line with that filth.

>He admits to dating a nignog

only if they were 1/8 black or less. Maybe 1/4 in a truly exceptional situation, like if the chick had an IQ >135 which is almost impossible for a black girl.

If she was planing to race mix, she wouldn't share my values to begin with, you fucking idiot.

>attractive
>black
Pick one

Beautiful East African girl. We liked each other.
Her culture is very old fashioned: humble people with good families. (Some of the younger folks are becoming degenerate in the US.)
Her mom said she could not go out with me.
If it is God's will then so be it.

First off, black girls aren't attractive. Second, they don't possess the necessary intelligence to have "compatible values" with me. Third, even if I use my imagination to the best of my abilities and pretend that can happen, I wouldn't pursue a releationship besides smash and dump because that will ruin my children's genes.

I'll forget the fact that I'd just turn down any woman in most cases and think on it for a second.

I would turn her down because niggers stink.

>If an attractive black girl with compatible values showed interest in you, would you pursue a relationship with her or would you turn her down?
I'd hypothetically turn down the hypothetical girl.
What's the point? I may as well be single and childless and do what I like. The only reason to be married and make babies is to further your line and society, mixed race kids don't do that.