> Passed 0 pieces of major legislation

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/19/politics/donald-trump-six-months/index.html?sr=fbC

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation
cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/trump-veterans-reform-bill-signing/index.html
frommobile.cnn.com/rGVvW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't he pass most of the legislation he promised besides the blocked ones?

Name one.

Cillizza get the fuck off this board you degenerate.

You fuckin linked to CNN directly you kike.

No Archive?

Why are you here. fucking Jew

Go back to tumblr, faggot

Facts

>implying disabling existing regulation and unleashing the economy isn't worthy of admiration

HISSSSSS, YOU DONKEY FUCK

Jesus christ not even W Bush sent that many tweets

>we're going to vet them
>we're going to take care of our veterans
>we're going to reevaluate climate science

they're all there senpai: whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation

but keep reading your jew news

Sure fuckboi, it was posted in the last 3 threads you made. We'll even quote your shitty source.
cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/trump-veterans-reform-bill-signing/index.html
>President Donald Trump made good on a campaign promise Friday, signing into law legislation that gives leadership at the Department of Veterans Affairs more power to fire failed employees and protect those who uncover wrongdoing at the agency.

Stop listening to fake news.

im not from clapistan and even i know that the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH passes legislature, not the president

you're being obtuse. typical of your kind. we all know what he means.

I'm a millennial. Wasn't fully redpilled until 2014. Knew something was wrong and would lurk on feminist websites like Jezebel Gawker Salon Vox Slate for years in order to understand and establish a narrative. What were they after, what did they want, why were they doing this, why were they seeking the active destruction of my people and civilization. I'm part of a Facebook page of Alt-righters. This came from a member I trust. Trump is a degenerate goon that has been planting seeds of destruction and the minds of people for years. This is a war for all that we are. If I'm given a weapon of opportunity I'm going to take it. You do with it what you will.

So either Trump is fucking everything up or Trump is not doing anything at all?

Make up your fucking minds for once.

Thank you for having a brain

It's not his fault things don't get passed. He could walk up to a person eating a shit sandwhich suggest he/she stop eating it and the Congress will find some reason to block him. They are all bought out and corrupt and that's why they won't work with him. The people paying them don't want Trump to succeed.

(((We)))

BUT BUT TWEEITNG WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Didn't he pass most of the legislation he promised besides the blocked ones?

No

Hillary, is that you?

>It's not his fault things don't get passed

Haha yes it is! He's the president for god's sake, of course it's his fault if he can't get shit done. Stop making excuses for him

>It's not his fault things don't get passed.

>It's not his fault he isn't pushing for legislation and instead tweeting faggoty shit.

How much is the deficit down, how much is the Dow up? What is unemployment down to? How many countries are we supporting rebels in?
Really gets ur noggin joggin.

Haven't you seen the update?
They corrected it.
frommobile.cnn.com/rGVvW
Weird shit happening in CNN atm.