Does Trump have a Death Note?

Does Trump have a Death Note?

What's a Death Note?

Back 2 reddit

>not knowing trump is using bogdabots to take out the opposition

>has death note
>doesn't knock off Ginsburg, Pelosi, McCain, Ryan, etc.

They will go once they have outlived their purpose. They are all pawns.

He got high on his own supply of demoralization propaganda.

>implying the Donald didn't use his death note to give McCain cancer
also Pelosi is gonna OD or drug induced car crash any day now

kys faggot

Hang yourself.

Please guys. I need to know.

Fucking normies.

Do you college kids and leftwing shills have any culture at all, or do you just think about men's anuses all day?

>unironic weebs

Go

Back

To

r/anime

You

Dumb

Motherfucking

Manchildren.

He wrote McCain's name in the book, user.

>goes to a place made around anime
>surprised when there's anime

prove their ironic level or stfu you assuming nigger. you would get trolled by a baby who accidentally clicked the auto suggestion on a phone a few times.

Don't feel bad, only hardcore faggot anime-watchers who sit around and consume media all day know.

>n-no u
Kill yourself you waste of flesh. You retards are always complaining about muh degeneracy but only contribute it by being pathetic fucking neckbeards.

>Rothscild
>McCain
are you seeing what's happening?!?!?!

I thought this was a site about trains

Sup Forums isn't for you.

Sup Forums isn't an anime board, retard. They have Sup Forums for that, or even better, they can fuck off back to plebbit.

confirmed

>Being this much of a faggot newfag on a mongolian basket weaving forum

actually mccain us succumbing to the curse of Assad, same as Reagan with alzheimers
trump deaths are more instant

And that comment proves you know what it is user.....

>one of the thousand famous people who talked shit about kills himself

>"this is trump power KEK"

this is why noneone takes you seriously,drumpfkins

This stuff is getting very spooky.
I've been actually paying a lot of attention to Linkin Park for the last few months. Chester was going down hill fast. He was lashing out against his fans, talking about how they just need to deal with it, how their music is better than ever, how much he hates Trump and shit. Now he is dead, at the age of fucking 41.
How does this happen?
All these people seem to go more and more retarded, more bitter and then they just drop dead after expressing their retarded political views.
How does this happen? Is this some failed MKUltra project? Do they inject celebs with something, and some of them don't take the drugs that well and they die? Just look at someone like Katty Perry. She seems to be one of the few celebs that has been successfully brainwashed, but her health is deteriorating. She is acting more and more deranged.

Old/pol/fag here It's some gay anime shit

YOU HAVENT SEEN DEATH NOTE????????????????????????

Hope your affairs are in order buddy

pelosi is a wasking husk with dementia, mccain has brain cancer, ryan is hiding in the shadows praying for his life and ginsburg, well you will see user you will see...

Leftism is a disease

They worship mental illness and bad health conditions because they love being victims. So they kill themselves inadvertently.

You know MKUltra is just splintering the personality into multiple shards that you can manifest with triggers.

The conditioning inevitably breaks down over time if it isn't re-affirmed closely.

((L))

It might not be Trump, but the effects of (((them)))

Humm... Yes, yes...

I want you to experiment doing the follow, good sir: Look up "irony" and "joke".

N - NANI?!

I have been here for 5 years and have never heard of this meme

Of course Sup Forums isn't a board dedicated to anime. However, it's built on top of a site made for anime discussion, why are you surprised when anime even lightly appears?

What if those Bogdabots leaked the Fillon stuff to sabotage his campaign and Macron is /ourguy/ after all?

Look at this shit. They couldn't even get the right picture of the guy. He just can't get a break.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

A side effect of nuclear bombing

>How does this happen?

Imagine waking up on November 9th, 2017 and finding that the impossible (as far as your echo chamber life had told you) happened. Not only that, but that echo chamber had told you Trump was evil, the next Hitler, a rapist, a big stupid meanie alpha male. Imagine how that would twist your insides to see the impossible happen and Hitler get elected.

Then imagine watching as all those people you've been told you're better than, all those simpletons and old white people watching Fox, and racists and Nazis start looking you in the face and laughing at you. Disregarding you, or worse, mocking you. Using forbidden words like "faggot" or "muzzie" or "illegal" and laughing even harder when your go-to rhetorical attack fails: "you racist!" They laugh at you and start chanting "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP."

Can you imagine how hard it would be to stay connected to reality when your programming no longer matches the master signal? The narrative fell apart, but you couldn't keep up. Your world makes no sense.

Can't imagine because that sounds pretty sweet.
I know I wouldn't have killed myself if Hillary had won, that's for sure.

You kidding me? That was the case 10 years ago, but it's been so long since it came out, and it was good enough to stick around, that it's one of the most entry-level normie-friendly anime shows ever. It has an American live-action film on netflix for crying out loud

Jokes aside, I like Linkin Park but we can't let Chester have the nuclear codes...

Nah but really, LP are a fun band but they've always been hot cuck shit. Muh refugees before it was cool or a thing. Muh evil republicans etc.

Just more screeching from the swamp creatures.

You

Can

Tell

If

They

Are

From

Reddit

By

Looking

At

The

Spacing

>"b-but Sup Forums was created by a weeb"
not an argument.

Reading news on Chester I've just found out that the lead singer of Audioslave killed himself too.
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Some gay cartoons throwables watch [I call them thowables because they're fags and will be roof tossed when the time comes].

Is killing yourself a liberal thing?

I don't recall conservatives killing themselves

Trump is like Higuchi only smarter. Also why wouldn't he write down "Ginsburg - stroke"

>throwables
Sounds fucking retarded
Why not just call them tossers, because they can get tossed from a roof?
Stupid birdless Mexican

>thread derailed by this 1 post
Good job, some people here are special in the intelligence department

>Been on Sup Forums since 2005
>Get called Reddit because I like to make my posts easy to read
I love you people

We are here just to suffer

>tossers
What is this? You mean tossables? I like that, too, but not coming from the cuckiest country in the world.

>All these neckbeard weebs crying because someone doesn't know about their shitty cartoon

Top kek fpbp

>seperating single words or sentences by a line
>seperating anything other than whole paragraphs by a line
>easy to read

you missed nothing.

it's weird that so many weeaboos are here and think they're "superior"
in my opinion they're on the same level as niggers and muslims are.

Baby's first anime

meanwhile in germany while this retard acts all smug

MODS CP DELETE THAT POST

Never seen death note... Should I add it to my list?

Uh the rope around his neck. That's how it happened

> Been on Sup Forums since 2005
> First time being called out for being a newfag.

Checks out.