How is anyone more rightful of an owner of Israel and Jerusalem than the israelites?

How is anyone more rightful of an owner of Israel and Jerusalem than the israelites?

If you go by oldest owner, the jewish israelites are that.

If you go by who owned it the longest time, you can combine rome + byzantium + crusaders and say that it should be italian clay? Well italy has no interest in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinghussein.gov.jo/kabd_eng.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain is rightful owner of Palestine since we took it from the Turks.

This

What makes someone the rightful owner of a piece of land? Nobody is actually principled about this, they cherry pick different justifications for each border they like, and those same justifications don't work for borders they don't.

The jewish state should've been in Florida.

Come take it

That was an option?

kinghussein.gov.jo/kabd_eng.html

Natives own america and deserve it, give it back. Italy and romans owned most of europe, rest of you get out.

Most Jews are NOT descendants of the original Israelites, they are imposters.

Imposters occupying stolen land.

Natives aren't a thing anymore, and there were many groups of them

maybe you can give certain tribes what they owned but isn't that already a thing with reservations?

They can be traced back and have common jewish haplogroups
You literally defend palestinians, a mix of jordanians egyptians and syrians, who behave like actual niggers, incompetent and welfare dependent

If israel wasn't so nice to them, they wouldn't exist anymore

Yea act tough off our dime, faggot

I did not mean to offend you by leading you to believe that I support Palestinians, I hope you both, blow each other to smithereens... and Jews are closer aligned to Arabs than Israelites. We know it's fine for you guys to lie to us gentiles.*wink*

United States should just take it. If there is ever a territorial dispute that cannot be settled, the USA should just seize the land.

looks to me like it's proto-canananaanite clay

And you fucking lost it to Jews because you planned to throw it away to the Arabs.

Cry more bitch nigger.

1% of israels gdp

Where they at?

Jews were kicked out because they rejected Jesus Christ, they have no claim to the land.

Modern day Jews cannot prove any relation to the inhabitants of ancient Israel.
Even their own Bible shows that they broke their covenant with God.
(Jer 11:9-10 ) "A conspiracy is found among the men of Juda, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. They are returned to the former iniquities of their fathers, who refused to hear my words: so these likewise have gone after strange gods, to serve them: the house of Israel, and the house of Juda have made void my covenant, which I made with their fathers."

God said that he would make a New Covenant to replace the one the Jews had made VOID by their evil actions: (Jer 31:31-2) "Behold the days shall come, saith the Lord, and I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Juda: [32] Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt: the covenant which they made void, and I had dominion over them, saith the Lord."

But the Jews rejected the New Covenant of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and now they are no longer His People. The Chosen People are those who accept Christ:

Hosea (2:23)"And I will say to that which was not my people: Thou art my people: and they shall say: Thou art my God."

There are no jews in Israel. You're all stinking arabs.
Israel was bought and is still owned by the Rothschilds.

I honestly don't care if you have a "rightful" claim to that land or not, you kikes don't deserve to be there.

So you fake jews are invaders, nothing we didn't already knew.
Tell me something, if i own some land and leave it for 2000 years do my descendents have the right to kill the people living in that land to take it?

>Modern day Jews cannot prove any relation to the inhabitants of ancient Israel.
Based

>Israel was bought and is still owned by the Rothschilds.
Based x2

Might is right, pussy

Oh my god shut the fuck up you brainwashed faggot.

I'm Australian by birth, that's like me going back to England and saying yes I have a right to live here because my ancestors were descendant.

Your claim is thousands of years old you have NO right to be there.

Fuck you and your country, by rights it belongs to the mudslimes, although I make very little distinction between you and Them.

You state was given to you as well, you didn't earn it. Britain and US gave it to you.

Half of this business in the Middle East would clear up if you Zionist, fanatical fucktards would just piss of back to where you came from.

They're Ashkenazi now.

And our military presence all throughout the region in your interests.

If the US and Great Britain wasn't so nice to you, you would never have existed

>Might
I wonder were would Israel might be the day USA and Europe stops supporting it. You wouldn't last a week being surrounded by people that justifiably hate your guts. Just like when romans kicked jews out, they ran like little children, were was the might pussy?

/thread

>Trump allies with Putin
>They shake hands and declare a NAP so if Israel attacks Iran, or vice-versa, neither will intervene with their respective "allies"
>Israel realises that Iran isn't made up entirely of 90 year old war "criminals" and women and children
>The only demographic they've ever gone toe to toe with
>Israel gets BTFO

I literally cannot wait.

Gimme that clay bro, deus fucking vult

>Natives
>an ethnic group

dont waste your time with the portuguse, they're turbocucks

Fuck you nigger

>it should be italian clay?
Why not? At least the Christian minorities wouldn't be forced to leave their homes!

US aid is 1% of GDP
We survived yom.kippur war with no US aid
Soviets were aiding the arabs

You have no conception of history and your opinion is worth nothing when you say dogshit like israel was 'handed' everything
literally go read a history book

>US aid is 1% of GDP
>We survived yom.kippur war with no US aid
You are fake jews. here take my new OC i just did.

You have no argument

I already told what i think in posts above, no fake jew responded. You have no claim to the land cause you run like cowards and fleed. Now past 2000 years with support of USA and Europe you kill the people living in that land to take it.
2000 years later. lel

Also when the jews fleed that land they were of middle east complexion almost niggers and 2000 years later you come back white and say you are the same people, how the fuck does that happen?
fucking lel