Where do humans come from?

Did we really all come from Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human
nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=lzzIYVd-quA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, hence why niggers look like apes, because they were the first to evolve

According to renowned anthropologists such as Lana Lokteff, humans didn't evolve from apes so no

Yes, but only the best of us managed to work out how to survive in the less hospitable environments of Europe and Asia and evolved into the higher races

The Anunna gods are the Missing Link.

They took an already existing primitive primate humanoid that was emergent out of nature and they mixed their DNA with it.

why are you listening to anyone in academia at all? you do of course know that universities are leftist indoctrination centers, yes? in fact, it's suspicious that you even mentioned this --- shills like you are getting more subtle

The mainstream view posits that human civilization started in an area where conditions for the preservation and discovery of fossils is better than anywhere else. Great rift valley the ground is literally being exposed, people trip over skeletons. Its not like we can find ancient remains in doggerland

We call these guys the Archons.

They are the Lords or Rulers.

The Chief Archon or the First Ruler is Yaldabaoth. The Blind Ignorant and Jealous god.

He was put in this Realm of Shadow and Fog so we call him the Gloomy Ruler.

But before you ask, Who made the Demiurge.

I will tell you he is the Abortion of the Aeon Sophia and she hid him from the other Aeons because she was ashamed.

Aeons are Emanations of the One.

The Unknowable God.

The Aeon of Aeons.

The Annunaki. Neanderthals were genetically modified with up to 80% of Annunaki genes to help with God mining. Before that we were not humans as we know humans to be now

Not my God. But yes one of the gods with a little g.

Some call them Archons, Lords, Rulers, Authorities, Principalities ect.

>fidget spinners are ironically the first step of disclosure

yep

The end is near my friend

You say end, I say beginning.

It's all perspective, user, you know that.

They don't know. Some scientists in china allegedly have evidence supporting multiregional theory. Recent talk has been about Europe being the cradle of civilization. It's possible all humans came from Africa and there is some evidence supporting it but what doesn't help the theory are the millions of liberals supporting it cuz racism, africa is important and virtue signaling in general.

Humans didn't come from africa. Homo Sapiens came from africa. Those are niggers. Homo Sapiens Sapiens are European people with the capacity for civilization.

Humanity came from europe. Still does apparently as the rest of the world never shows any.

Lurk moar faggot, Life didn't originate in shit-frica

We didn't evolve from apes. We are a part of Great Apes and share a common ancestor with modern apes. Thinking evolution meant we somehow evolved from modern apes is a common misconception and usually brought up by religious anti-evolution people.

Gave up on two friends when i shit on their fidget spinners and they told me to get out of their house and that i only hate them because they're popular.

They were nearly 30 years old, for fuck's sake. Good riddance.

>Those are niggers. Homo Sapiens Sapiens are European people with the capacity for civilization.
Kys user the smart homo sapiens survived in Europe hence Europeans

I agree with your post except for that first sentence. We (along with gorillas, chimps and orangutans) did evolve from species of apes that are now extinct.

>Where do humans come from?
Genesis 1
26Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

No the homo sapiens in europe killed off and bred with the neanderthals, which greatly aided their ability to plan for the future and nigs on their own have zero knowledge or capacity to realize future events.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomically_modern_human

>he's not addicted to cyclical centrifugal motion

That just means you should be the kind of person god is, obviously.

For 5 seconds i was entertained by it.

then i asked "what else does it do?"

>humans

You dumb faggot.

Whites from Balkans. Blacks from Africa. Asian dont know.
The rest are mixed races.

nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/

Hello.

The person you are calling God is the Lord of the OT and he is not the God of All.

Let me show you that the Bible was copied from earlier stories of the Sumerian Mythology. The guy they want us to think is God is THEIR Lord. Not ours brother.

In our image and after our likeness to be, perchance an Anunnaki womb is required!
In the House of Life there was silence; words never before heard Enki was uttering!
They gazed at each other, about what in each other's mind they were thinking.
Wise are your words, my brother! Ninmah at long last was saying.
Perchance the right admixture in the wrong womb was inserted;
Now where is the female among the Anunnaki her womb to offer,
Perchance the perfect Primitive Worker to create, perchance a monster in her belly to carry?
So was Ninmah with a trembling voice saying.

To Ninki, the spouse of Enki, she the newborn handed, to be suckled, nourished, and raised.
A name will you give her? Enki of his spouse inquired. A Being she is, not a creature.
In your image she is and after your likeness,
Perfectly she is fashioned, a model for female workers you have attained!
Ninki cast her hand upon the newborn's body, with her fingers her skin she caressed.
Ti-Amat let her name be, the Mother of Life! Ninki was saying.

A Civilized Man have I brought forth! to lsimud he was saying.
A new kind of Earthling from my seed has been created, in my image and after my likeness!
From seed they food will grow, from ewes sheep they will shepherd,
Anunnaki and Earthlings henceforth shall be satiated!

I have come to fetch the Earthling Adapa! So to the leaders he said.
The leaders to Ilabrat Adapa presented; Titiand her sons to him they also showed.
Indeed, in our image and after our likeness they are! So did Ilabrat say.
To Ilabrat Ningishzidda and Dumuzi, sons of Enki, were presented.

What my father once had said, I with my own eyes witnessed:
Step by step on this planet a Primitive Being, one like us to be, we have created,
In our image and in our likeness Civilized Earthling is, except for the long life, he is we!

Humans came from different Planets. Look at the adaptation/design of them to figure out which Planets they came from.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Each Race picked a Continent to Colonize(Blacks = Africa, Whites = Europe, Asia = Asians).

I think the mainstream view would hold that we all have ancestors who came from Africa, yes.

There would have been a series of migrations of some subgroups leaving Africa settling outside of it, and interbreeding with groups that had already done so before they did.

It looks like the ancestors of white people and neanderthals interbred at some point, as we (and asians) have some of their DNA, which black people don't.

There is lower genetic variation amongst whites, and whites are more closely related to Asians and to Amerindians than they are to blacks.

Blacks have the widest amount of genetic variation, which is unsurprising as Africa is the continent where our first ancestors came from and where some of them continued to adapt to fit those conditions, often under conditions of extreme localism, whilst whites, Asians etc. were all interbreeding and trading with one another over much greater distances.

The genetic picture is, crudely, one of many black 'races' and of one (ultimately very successful) subsection of that which peels off to found all the other races.

𒂗𒆠𒆕

It's crazy how long that game of telephone is.

This is kinda backwards to the way I think of it.

Because the gods came here and they made us. Then the gods took over a region of land and they took on a group of people to be their own.

Then they gave them culture and teaching and they ruled over them with Law and Authority.

The First Region was Mesopotamia and it was for Enlil and the 2nd Region was Egypt and it was ruled by Ra who is Marduk then the 3rd region was the Indus valley for Inanna or Ishtar. The Hindu people would say Kali.

These gods came here to influence the people.

The gods come from an Empire in the Stars.

You figure it out ;p

Well it's kind of like how birds are descendants of dinosaurs but we don't call them dinosaurs. I guess you could those links apes but might as well call ourselves apes. I guess part of the problem is pride as most people would consider being called an ape insulting.

Y'all needs educationed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

genetic experiment of either martians or aliens from orion/sirius/pleidians/draconians blablabla

black people are native to earth, the rest were modified through genetic mutations and recombination

Presumably Jews were the first attempt and that's why they're basically nigger, but more cowardly.

Well according to some sources, the Hebrews are not from Earth originally.

Why do you think they never found a "Homeland"?

Our most direct ancestors migrated out of Africa, but it's not as simple as it sounds.

Once you get to about 100-150 thousand years ago, our genetic lineage looks less like a tree with branches coming out of a single root and more like a big web of interconnecting lineages - you had distinct sub-groups of homo sapiens interbreeding with each other as they migrated outward, you had distinct groups interbreeding with neanderthals, you had distinct groups interbreeding with the descendants of those two groups later on.

Did our earliest ancestors come from Africa? Yes. Does that mean we're all the same? No.

Girls come from ovaries and boys come from testicles.

get on my level

I don't think that's her point. She just said that there were other non-homo sapiens hominids who were not indigenous to Africa with whom early h. sapiens who left Africa interbred. Notably h. neanderthalis.

>Whites from Balkans
HИE

what are the neanderthalls

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

“Graecopithecus is not an ape. He is a member of the tribe of hominins and the direct ancestor of homo.

White people came from and evolved in the North Pole and migrated down south after Atlantis sunk
Niggers came from and evolved from Africa
Nigs and Whites mixed and produced: Arabs, Asians and Poo in the Loos
Hellenic Ancient Greeks were Poos who migrated west and mixed with their white ancestors creating Rome and Greece. Some went south and became the original egyptians who weren't black or arabs

American Indians are just asians who went eastward and mixed a little with blacks. The more black ones are North American Indians the rest who are not are south such as Aztecs etc

>tldr NO we did not all come from Africa it's Luciferian humanist propaganda made to make it so that people think they are all equal to each other in capabilities and stuff

>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

We are not the same, period.

Yes, where else? 100,000 yrs ago, huminoids roamed the planes of Africa on the hunt for animals and berries and weeds. They made fire to burn the meat on sticks and eat the bones. They even had simple tools and maybe even boiled things.

no

>IQ 68

Retard detected. Are you a somalian refugee?

what does the -pithecus suffix mean again?

So what your saying is that blacks and whites are the master races that created all the other races?

Some ancient groups of humans were refugees from Mars as their planet died. Mars is full of water in the caps and originally had oceans, however their magnetic protection weakened and left the planet open to the sun's harmful effects.

Humans (French) were shown default to a 25 hour cycle when deprived of light, which conveniently is the same time as a Martian day.

The moon was their ship and is simultaneously a hollow artificial vessel designed to help prevent anything like that happening to Earth. Even on NASA's own accounts the moon rings strangely like a bell, and the size of the craters are strange (almost as if there is a hull at a certain point of depth). Then add in the factors that the moon is perfectly in sync with the Earth and the size of the sun, and we can conveniently never see the backside-which holds many obviously artificial aspects.

Pretty much. Whites should be preserved due to their evolutionary advantages. You can guess what should happen to blacks.

So I guess that settles it. Cold>Hot when it comes to sentient evolution.

No. Most Europeans hailed from what is currently known as the middle east. Africa is a meme.
>www.pnas.org/content/113/2/368.abstract

>at the beginning of the twenty-first century suggests that the early inhabitants of Ireland were not directly descended from the Keltoi of central Europe. Genome sequencing performed on remains of early settlers in Ireland by researchers at Trinity University in Dublin and Queens University has revealed at least two waves of migration to the island in past millennia. Analysis of the remains of a 5,200 year-old Irish farmer suggested that the population of Ireland at that time was closely genetically related to the modern-day populations of southern Europe, especially Spain and Sardinia. Her ancestors, however, originally migrated from the Middle East, the cradle of agriculture.

wew lad.

why should I care? serious question

Why should Sup Forums care why you should care.

I could probably reshape the hive structure of humanity in a setting that will benefit everyone greatly without the need of genocide or (much) violence. A new world order if you will.

It's clear that pure whites should hold administrative and technological positions and be high on the ladder of command. Military wise we're talking generals, admirals, head scientists, think tanks and so forth.
The lesser races such as slavs, asians and generally those who aren't pure blacks will act the middle ground. Helping the military by adding their numbers and can ascend the racial ladder on merit and acknowledgements but can't hold any power equal to a pure nordic.
Blacks will be fodder. They can either help the middle races with food production or serve as meat shields. They will only be allowed to ascend to the middle ladder again based on merit and accomplishments.

You get the picture. We'll be colonizing planets and maybe get in touch with the neighboring empire in no time. Their somewhat benevolent treatment towards the lesser races of the galaxy will no doubt allow us to trade technology which would one day aid us in securing a our place in the galactic assembly of sentient species.

pasta material right there

t. J.R.R. Tolkien

Sh-sh-shut up!

humans came from a seed ship passing through the solar system deployed thousands of years ago by our ancestral home planet in the polaris system

Nah. Humanity has too deep a connection with our planet to be from another place. Unless ofc it's just our adaptability that's confused us about our origins. We may never know for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzzIYVd-quA

saved it.

Delet it now

> Black people evolved from apes and gorillas
> Asians evolved from orangutans
> Human beings (caucasians) were created by God

already reposted it

No.

kek.

To think that I'm thinking of trying to help my own species ascend above the dung of the inner and outer experiences of the corporeal form and it's limitations and this is how you repay me?
I could help everyone and instead you mock your potential savior? Bah. I should've never posted that. I should probably stop thinking for ways to help everyone and maybe maybe kill humanity efficiently without harming our planets eco system even further.
You best stop and not get on my bad side. it's easy to consider and choose to do bad things than good.

Meme all you want. If you can stomach destruction.

Fucking kek

PLEASE READ THE FUCKING NEWS, IDIOTS:

Europe, not Africa.

The Sumerians back up Anon5's claims. The Annukai mixed their DNA with some primitive ape to create a better slave species to mine gold and fuck. The first of these humans was named Adama. Really.

The oldest hominid fossil is from Greece.

The oldest known fossil from genus homo (what we are) is from Morocco.

You know what? This is exactly the kind of behavior that still keeps us in bondage to the lower frequencies of our brains and subsequent degenerate materialistic desires it produces.
You sir or madam are an animal, a slave. Not to any other human but your own egoistical beast nature. If things go accordingly like I stated in my earlier posts your children will feel shame when looking at their ancestral tree's genetic archives and they see that you were doing stuff like this. It's "excusable" you'll think but in reality it's not. There is no excuse for choosing your own lower desires over the treasure of godhood.
You'll forever be remembered as part of the beast that didn't repent for it's crime of negligence to itself and others. You'll think "Won't others feel shame as well?". No, not all because not everyone embraces their inner troglodyte and actually WANT to ascend above. To evolve.

You are the most amusing user I have ever witnessed on this site.

Just stop it. I know I'm getting to you. You don't have to try and mask or get rid of your emotions only to control them. That's all I'm saying.