Women who go out now expect to be sexually assaulted multiple times

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40633487/getting-groped-is-just-part-of-a-normal-night-out

> Lottie is 18 and tells Newsbeat she regularly gets assaulted and says it's now "just part of the night".
> "I've had my boobs grabbed, my bum grabbed, I've had people put their hands up my skirt and down my top."
> "I've had one guy come up to me in a totally inappropriate situation and grab my boobs, and then he was just holding them.
> Lottie and Anna say they sometimes wear shorts underneath their skirts on nights out to prevent assaults from happening.

Okay I'm not sure if everyone will come away with the same reaction from this article, but my main reaction is WTF is wrong with women? "getting sexually assaulted is just part of the night?" Why the fuck would you go out to clubs and shit if you KNOW you're going to be sexually assault? I'm not saying its okay that it happens, but I just don't get why they put themselves in that position. What is so great about going to the bar or the club that it is worth getting RAPED? Maybe hang out with your friends at home instead of getting sexually assaulted?

PART

welcome to europe

dumb bitches shouldn't go out. they should stay at home and be good christian wifes.

it's scientifically proven that they are happier that way.

Yeah, that's the reason they go out

A N D
N
D

PARCEL
A
R
C
E
L

>implying they don't like it
>Implying this isn't a shit-test for the other men around them
>Implying women in general have any agency

It's all just so tiring. Its like they are playing a game they don't know the rules to and don't care if they win or lose but they will shun you if you want to stop playing.

Shit like that doesnt happen where I live. Bet you its london. Also ill bet you any money its nigs and pakis doing the groping but they will never admit to that, they will infer its somehow all english mens fault and twist it into some feminist nonsense issue.

See pic related: why women are hardwired to lie to themselves.

This.

AND

I know that feel, brother. Around here if you got caught touching up some girl on the dancefloor against her will you're likely to get the shit kicked out of you.

fucking white mails and rape couture amirite

Iv been sexually assaulted by women in clubs. It's awful.

that slag is 18?!?!?! holy stromboli

women(male) or women(fatkin)

That is what you get for being a Thot

Import the third world, become third world. And that includes those white young men who idolise the invaders and adopt their customs.

Also these whores should stop whoring around in nightclubs.

PARCEL
A
R
C
E
L

You think sluts have many friends to hang around with? their entire social life is getting drunk and getting fucked by strangers.

not to mention they're roasties living in degeneracy and act like that's not the issue.

It's all so tiresome, sometimes I feel like a massive world civil war would be needed to fix all of this shit

I wonder; do they secretly enjoy it?

>implying they don't like it

This x 100000000. Clubs are mostly populated with Chads and they're the only ones confident enough to grab some tits, arse and vag, so it's absolutely in women's interests to go to these places regularly.

Single women have always expected to be "harassed" in public- that's part of the mate selection process.

The problem today is that men can't even make eye contact with women. Thanks to the left, they're now even required consent forms.

There is a very thick line between rape, and being aggressive with a woman, which is necessary.

yeah i wonder why women dress like prostitutes and go out every night knowing they will get raped where they are going and do pretty much everything other than going "yoohoo boys come n get it xDD!!!"

and i wonder why rape fantasies are the most prevalent sexual fantasies among women of any demographic

hmmm still wondering hmmm there must be some sort of "reason" but i jsut don't see it

Welcome to Eurabia.

With those drawn on brows I would think it would be a case of getting insulted.

yes

they like it.

This

welcome to canuckistan you mean?
It happens here all the time, gets covered up, or even spun as "look how evil men are" stories..

They love it when assaults go up here, more "see I told you its a problem!" which is why they keep importing more.

Dancing at clubs is basically jamming a dick into a chicks backside and grinding.

It's essentially a dryhump.

The other thing is, the article says another big problem is that the assaults aren't reported. Why don't they report it? Maybe sexual assault isn't a big deal, since it seems like women seek it out and don't mind it?

>Be girl
>Get dressed in as skimpy, sexually provocative clothing as possible
>Go out to club
>Grind ass and tits against random men
>Be surprised when their hands roam

Kek, get rekt whores, this is precisely what you were asking for.