Brit/pol/ - The Memorial Edition

Press F to respect Are Tim
libdemvoice.org/cheers-tim-54907.html
archive.is/OyV8E

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html
archive.is/GdD26

>Vince Cable to become leader 10 years after declaring he was 'too old'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737

>Nigga from Linkin Park ded, press F to pay respect
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chester-bennington-dead-linkin-park-singer-cause-death-suicide-hanging-dies-age-band-nu-metal-latest-a7851916.html
archive.is/iYmJu

>Chris Evans tops list of over-paid BBC tossers
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653383

>Labour admits that the idea of writing off existing student debt was a pipe dream
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659901

>PM's court case battle against Gina Miller cost taxpayers £1.2 million in legal fees
express.co.uk/news/politics/830738/Theresa-May-Gina-Miller-anti-Brexit-campaigners-taxpayers-millions
archive.is/xJR9V

>(((Think Tank))) predicts flights grounded, nuclear plants offline and pound nose-diving if no deal with the EU
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/flights-grounded-nuclear-plants-offline-10833293
archive.is/xhvG5

>Grenfell: New council leader heckled by public at first meeting since her appointment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40663512

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/07/20/bbc-stars-notonthelist-paid-via-production-companies/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
youtu.be/MSMrsB9p9Pk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K6BpVqw-jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You might be getting bored of the story by now, but as Guido is now covering, the BBC salary scandal is simply the tip of the iceberg.
The amount of people who are paid via production companies is quite a lot, for example David Attenborough is paid via BBC Worldwide and hence wasn't on the list, even though he clearly would be near the top of any such list usually. It also means a few women who would be at the top are not featured on the previous list, meaning the so-called gender pay gap may be vastly exaggerated.

order-order.com/2017/07/20/bbc-stars-notonthelist-paid-via-production-companies/

Say something nice about him

[Pic Related] is the Shill(ISIS) Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill(SIS) Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills(ISIS) involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.(This is part of a much larger plan).

L is for Labour
L is for Lice

What do you hope to achieve?

He's a wind-torn lettuce leaf of a man but he didn't deserve to get mauled for daring not to do the 'I fucking love gays' dance on demand.

Why would he do this? He was pretty much set for life and could have anything he wanted.

In the end, it doesn't even matter

>tfw got job on Brexit

Wat do?

looking for a webm of a close up of an "attractive" woman sort of smiling in a weird way, anyone ?

youtu.be/MSMrsB9p9Pk

Honestly lads, this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Why the angelic singing? And everything looks so creepy and the way everything moves makes me feel disgusted.

Who thought this was a good idea? Infiltrators?

maybe he got diagnosed with some shit and didn't want to dry up with it

like robin williams

he'd always had mental problems and apparently was big mates with Chris Cornell, whose birthday it would have been today. All memes aside, pretty sad stuff

Because the prime of his life and fame was over

just like your slag mum

Cancel it

>be me
>eating Subways in the shopping center
>suddenly everyone starts running and panicing
>panicing intensifies
>The loudspeakers go "Please evacuate the whole building hurr durr"
>me thinking it must be fucking muslims
>leave building as the police is shouting at me to go
>leave
>when I get out I realise my wallet was left where I was eating
>gr8
>wait 40 min till we were allowed to go back
>go back
>wallet nowhere to be found

So today I lost 700 quids and I have to reapply for all my cards because a shitskin had to chimp out and try to ackbar everything

give us a sec i've got loads of those
wotta creepy wanker you and your dad are

Theres no QT tonight is there?

There wasn't even one last week, keep up lad.

Oi cunt. Trying to ask you this all day. What do you think of Chelsea signing Morata? Better than that other fella you mentioned?

>I lost 700 quids
Why did you have 700 quid in your wallet? Also go to the shopping centres security and report a theft to the police. They will go through the CCTV and solve the crime

So fucking bizarre desu

whyever would you intentionally leave your wallet behind, moreover even remove is from your personage?

Reducing the number of Terror Attacks in the UK & making more Anons aware of what/who is behind the Shilling of the KB threads.

Nice pic, mind if I save it?

>carrying £700 in your wallet
>leaving your wallet on a table instead of in your pocket
No sympathy m8

Lay off the fish and chips they'll turn you into a fatarse.

I stopped watching a while ago. Felt in the mood for it tonight though.

I just exchanged some foreign currency at the money exchanger beforehand and I already made a police report

I wasnt aware that its not with me I thought I pocketed it

>tfw anti-mummy shills still here

Fuck off.

>700 quids

just googled £700
first result says this is the going rate for bumsex with a male stranger in shopping centre bogs
this will be why user won't go to the old bill

>carrying any significant quantity of cash

You are a muppet.

Sorry lad wasn't on here this afternoon, great signing and Contes first choice. Only issue is he's seems a bit of a sulker like Torres if things aren't going well. But overall much better player than Lukaku and a lot cheaper. Wouldn't have minded Belotti but was much more of a gamble and more expensive. What do you think?

I just ordered my sandwitch so I didnt instantly pocket my wallet and I came there to exchange my foreign currency to begin with

He was sexually abused as a kid and had a drug problem. I'm surprised he made it to 41.

I want to die

I hate homosexual rights tbqh

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

You're welcome to fwiend

these details are unraveling into the most unlikely cover story
just take ownership lad
you were there for bumsex
no shame in it
well there is
but who are we to judge

Bomber Rimmer
Pubic trimmer
Watching boiled carrots simmer

>He was sexually abused as a kid
And that probably led to the drug problem in the first place. Does getting kiddie fiddled really fuck someone up so much that they can't let go of it literally decades later?

I do like bumsex

I hope he's a dud.
>arsenal supporter

IN THE EEEEEEENNND

Rightly has a drug problem?

>Arsenal supporter

>arsenal supporter
btw our friendly is on ITV live on Saturday : )

>steerkike is a yid

That's really good. You should be on one of them Nationwide adverts.

Hearing the whole "50 years since decriminalisation" bollocks on the radio all the time is winding me up real bad. If God ever graces me with children I'll keep them well away from it.

LADS LADS DESU LADS MUMMY MAY DESU LADS DESU LADS DESU SLAGS M8 LADS DESU

Anyone watch Preacher? They just introduced HitIer as a character and they've made him quite sympathetic.

Cheers. Watched the FA cup match with you last time.
>on my phone so I can't be bothered to find my Invincibles photo to post in retaliation

I cannot think of a single right that I have that they don't. The "problem" if there was one, is therefore solved. No need for continued TV coverage, parades etc. Just get one with it.

Almost worst.

>YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY, COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YOU PUNK WHITE BOY. YOU FAGGOT, YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH, ILL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE, YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU, YOU HOE COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS INFRONT OF EVERYBODY, BITCH, COME ON YOU BITCH, YOU’RE SCARED COWARD, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH ME, YOU CAN’T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD BITCH. LOOK YOU SCARED NOW, YOU HOE. SCARED LIKE A LITTLE WHITE PUSSY. SCARED OF THE REAL MAN! I’LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT.

>Garth Ennis
Nope.

They have extra rights over you, they are protected in law and practice from hate speech and violence, white straight males are not.

Growing numbers, a poem by Oswald.

All around me, All different races, different coloured faces. Pop down the shops for some biscuits and wine, Served by a Muslim at the checkout line, "that doesn't adhere to my religion" she says, I remember the old days, as white as can be, your only worries being if you could finish your football game in time for tea.

Now days it's bombs, knives and acid. British society is no longer placcid. Frequent rapes and a mass of terror attacks, All caused by people with a skin tone closer to black.

>Arsenal fan
>Phone poster

I literally never leave anything valuable on a public table. Never understood why so many people do it.

Did you just assume my gender m8

Of course it fucks them up you bellend. Obviously some people manage to not let it consume them but it will always be there in the back of your mind.

Is there any way to refute this?

Braying slags
In grease-pocked rags,
Sire 'em 'fore they turn to hags

if this true made me feel better

Common sense.

Ennis is great, unfortunately the tv version of Preacher is watered down current year toss

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again

No, he's utterly right. Dunkirk was a complete shambles, only saved from complete disaster by the RAF, and Hitler being too much of a nice guy (no really, he didn't want to slaughter that many allied forces at once)

it was one of the points in the war that the germans fucked up real bad by not taking advantage.

C..can you you post the one about the 'Anglo children, big and small, Oswald Moseley loved them all' again please senpai? I really liked that one

>he didn't want to slaughter that many allied forces at once
Are you sure it wasn't that he mismanaged it, wanted to use the Luftwaffe despite them not being nearly ready?

The evacuation was largely successful and something to be commemorated. The events leading up to it were not. I don't think that's difficult to understand.

Show your flag Frenchie. We're all friends here.

>>(((Think Tank))) predicts flights grounded, nuclear plants offline and pound nose-diving if no deal with the EU

Doesn't main stream media recognise that fear mongering like this is only going to piss off people who actually have to work for a living?

don't have any la, I wrote that one just now just for you

He's right though. It shouldn't be celebrated like it is, we ought to celebrate great victories and not successful retreats.

Stop bullying me or I'll tell me mum. I'm outside. Just wait till I'm armed with my rare Niges.
>going to piss all over the bathroom floor of your pub now if you ever get one

This is the most British thing posted on brit/pol/ since it's inception.

>Does getting kiddie fiddled really fuck someone up so much that they can't let go of it literally decades later?
Mate, that fact is literally all liberal parties have to rely on.

He's edgy teenage wank.

>dad tattoo
sad

Nowt wrong with a bit of edgy splatter now and then, he's funny too.

I'm a bit pissed >our record signing is a fucking reject

>tfw all Arsenal fans are automatically barred

The feels man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5K6BpVqw-jc

We don't really have any. Literally all of Britain's greatest victories on land are either glorious last stands or being caught retreating. There are no exceptions to this rule.

There's a lad here on Brit/pol/ who advised us to start buying drugs on the darknet to resell on the street. He claimed to have made a tasty profit and called us (or me, at least) a moron for doubting him.

>Hansa was seized and covertly monitored for a month before being deactivated.
>The agency said it believed the bust would lead to hundreds of new investigations in Europe.

Not feeling so smart now, are you?

Most Madrid fans wanted to keep him and get rid of Benzema. I thin he will do really well linking up with Hazard, pedro and fabregas

He was probably a government agent

It was all a double-play and he knew the bust was imminent and he was trying to offload product.