OJ

OJ is free on parole

BTW he did not kill Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown. His mentally unstable son is their murderer and OJ sacraficed his life in order to keep his son free. Black Fathers amirite

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2013/12/10/o-j-simpsons-heisman-trophy-where-is-it-now/
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32196/new-ford-bronco-official-photos-info/
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE DINDU NUFFIN

THE JUICEEEE

I'm happy for him, he got acquitted and they threw the book at him 13 years later to make up for it.

Niggers do armed robbery all the time and get parole if it's there first offense.

>BTW he did not kill Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown. His mentally unstable son is their murderer and OJ sacraficed his life in order to keep his son free.

Proof?

You're right. The murderer is still free. No one knows why he spared OJ Simpson.

Burden of evidence is on the accuser, Hans.

OJ is based. Not only did he kill a coalburner and a jew, he helped partially scare a whole generation of white women away from niggers by thinking they'd end up dead if they dated a nigger.

time to find the real killer (or killers)

crazy theory by some faggot, I think there's a documentary that lays it out on Youtube, very weak

I might be the only person on here who doesn't think he did it. He doesn't have the dindu look.

>OJ sacraficed his life
He's still alive, retard. And he was never convicted.

Satanic trips actually makes sense...

I know one of OJ's best friends. This is the chatter within their circle. The son is diagnosed schizo, who had motive, no alibi, and is pictured wearing the same outfit as the suspected killer.

What now must happen:
>OJ And Zimmerman buddy cop movie
>Trump congratulatory tweet, plus complimentary stay(residence?) at Mar-a-Lago
>Following Smackdown: Chrisley knows OJ
>2 scoops
>mullet the tall-tale guard gets revealed

Reminder he's the biggest reason Justice failed

Hey look this guy gets it

Ron Goldman Sr. is the only Jew with a Heisman trophy.

>Kills a gold-digging, coal-burning whore
>Kills the jew she was cheating on him with as well
If that's not /ourguy/ status then I don't know what is.

Satan has spoken, based Juice!

Not true

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/early-lead/wp/2013/12/10/o-j-simpsons-heisman-trophy-where-is-it-now/

My dad works at Xbox. He can confirm this too.

Well no shit a theory that exonerates OJ would be popular among OJ's friends. Occam's razor, OJ's blood and shoe prints were at the scene, he's the most likely suspect, combined with the bitches 911 calls and the history of domestic violence and he's suspect #1.

You can't point the finger at the schizo unless you got his DNA on the scene or his blood or something. Nothing links him to the scene.

Coincidence? I think not!
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32196/new-ford-bronco-official-photos-info/

This. When the race wars break out we will send OJ to purge the kikes and coalburners before making him king of whichever Apefrican country he chooses.

>Puerto Rico
>"Puerto Ricans dun did it!"-OJ in 1990s

checks out

100% of nigs on twitter literally think they let him walk out of prison right after the hearing.

What the fuck is this nu captcha

6 fucking stages? Who authorized this?

He's not black, he's OJ.

OJ & Sherriff Clarke Will Rule New africa with an Iron Fist.

>not using legacy.

Holy shit, his son had "intermittent rage syndrome" (Dr. Jekyl & Hide syndrome) and took Dapokote (for seizures/bipolar/rage disorder). He was severely mentally ill

He heard voices, was trained in hand to hand and Knife fighting at the Army and Navy academies. He was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon for attacking his kitchen boss with a knife

He attacked 2 previous GF's with a knife

He worked at the restaurant where Nicole and her family where to dine that night, but they changed restaurants without telling Jason

Jason clocked out 9:50PM, shortly before Nicole and Ron were murdered

Ron had bruises and scratches on his knuckles, from having punched someone. OJ stripped for the police and had no marks on his body

A beanie found at the scene had hair and animal fibres that weren't OJs. Jason wores beanies all the time and had a dog

>mfw OJ is actually innocent and took the fall to protect his mentally ill son

checked

THANK GOD the Juice is loose!....Now he can get back to finding the REAL killer of Goldman and Brown!! THANK GOD!

>had no marks on his body

you're conveniently forgetting the finger cut leaf

>joke

Does he work for nintendo?

Jason Simpson is batshit insane

Four doctors reviewed the investigative material along with Jason's records and determined that "Jason Simpson is psychologically disturbed and in need of help."

That's great and all, but he went to prison for something he did which was completely unrelated.

where did he have bruises/cuts from Ron delivering blows as he was fighting for his life?

>he helped partially scare a whole generation of white women away from niggers by thinking they'd end up dead if they dated a nigger.
Didn't work so well, did it?

Whoever it was killed a Jew and a coalburner and should be hailed as an hero.

Ha, then OJ should have got the death penalty.

Cuts easily explained by Ron trying to block the knife, you don't punch the guy that's stabbing you, and the entire "fight" probably lasted 10 seconds max, nicole was a one hit kill, Ron would be out of the game in two good stabs

Jason Simpson lawyered up and refused to co-operate. He was never interviewed or had his DNA taken.

He had no alibi

His punch card at the restaurant was hand written that day despite normally being punched into the electronic machine and the machine working that day

While OJ is obviously guilty of the murders. He did kill a race traitor and a jew, so..

OJ and Nicole's kids.

"One of Jason's ex-classmates informed Dear that Jason was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy, whereas O.J. hates the sight of blood"

THE JUICE IS LOOSE

Don't forget Klhoe Kardashian

In January 1994, six months before the killings, Jason went to the emergency room because he heard voices of people who weren't there and said he felt as if he was "going to rage" because he ran out of Depakote; he stopped taking Depakote two months before the murders

He's a big guy.

for nicole

That's Jason's military knife, a bowie

Simpson's stilleto and swiss army knives wouldn't be the ideal knives to cut Nicole's head nearly off

This is coming from having watched many beheading videos.. you use a thick and large blade

ugh, thanks ISIS?

The gloves and ski mask point to pre-meditation which requires mental clarity. A spontaneous act of rage by a mentally ill son would not involve gloves or a mask.

Look... It's Niggerguy! Hey Niggerguy!

There was no ski mask

>At Wednesday's hearing, Deputy District Attorney Marcia Clark reluctantly refuted a widely publicized account of a bloody ski mask being found in Simpson's house.

>The matter came up after defense attorney Robert Shapiro asked the court to order the prosecution to turn over additional evidence to the defense.

>Simpson has been jailed without bail on double murder charges since Friday in the June 12 slayings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman, at Mrs. Simpson's condominium.

>"If there is a ski mask with bloodstains, we would like the right to examine that today," Shapiro said.

>Clark responded that Shapiro had everything she had.

>"So you are saying there is no ski mask?" the judge asked.

>"There is no ski mask," the prosecutor said.

What did he mean by this?

I meant beanie

Did OJ hack the election?

Satan has blessed OJ. He truly is a good .

THE JUICE

IS LOOSE

The juice is on the loose.
I repeat.
The juice is on the loose.

It was a beanie, not a balaclava

And Jason wore that beanie, here's a picture of him wearing an identical one

The beanie had human hair from an Afro American male which tested negative for OJ, and animal hair fibres (see Jason w/ dog)

based OJ

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE

No chimpout because the chimp's out.

>Dear also found what he says are Jason's personal diaries. They appear to reveal a man tormented by obsessive feelings of violence. One entry reads—"It’s the year of the knife for me. I cut away my problems with a knife. Anybody touches my friends—I will kill them. I’m also tired of being Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde."

>Jason apparently became so terrified by what he might do during these violent rages that on one occasion he checked himself into a mental hospital. In Dear's book he suggests Jason had been prescribed antipsychotic drugs for his IED but had stopped taking them shortly before the murders.

>Jason also carried knives on his person and was home at the property the night of the murders.

>The murders of Nicole and Ron Goldman were particularly savage, Nicole Brown was stabbed multiple times in the head and neck, one cut so deep it almost decapitated her. Ron Goldman suffered dozens of stab wounds to his head, neck and body in a prolonged fight with the murderer.

>Police described the brutal murders as 'rage killings'. Could Jason have attacked Nicole and Ron Goldman in a violent fit? He certainly had the means, a 'Jekyll and Hyde' personality and, as a chef, he was known to routinely carry knives about with him.

>Dear claims Jason also had a motive; on the night of the murders Nicole was reportedly due to bring the family to Jason’s restaurant where he was going to cook for them, an event he was looking forward to. However, Nicole canceled the engagement at the last minute which greatly upset him.

>As the sufferer of a mental illness that made him prone to exaggerate minor incidents, could this perceived slight have pushed Jason to murder?

Some nigger did it.

And in some cosmic coincidence he chooses to spontaneously murder them during the narrow time gap just before OJs limo driver would show up to take him to another state?

>Black Fathers amirite
Sorry, couldn't find any to ask.

Nicole was Jason's stepmom, not his biological mother. A lot of kids hate their stepparents.

Jason (a chef) was supposed to cook a huge meal personally for Nicole and her family at the restaurant, but she bailed and went to another restaurant. He probably spent hours preparing everything for a multi-course meal and then his step-mom just cancels and goes eats elsewhere... that would probably insanely piss off anyone, even ordinary people to the point of rage; imagine cooking for hours and being excited to host a multi-course meal for your step family? All that food gone to waste and it's a huge insult no matter how you look at it. Not to mention they may have had an argument over something as well, perhaps he knew and didn't like his stepmother cheating on his dad?

He closed the kitchen early that night and has no alibi. Maybe he was waiting at home to confront his mother about snubbing him, then when he saw his mother with Ron coming home it's very plausible his mental disorder, intermitent rage disorder (uncontrollable rage with black outs), kicked in? He had been off his meds for several weeks as well

Furthermore as a chef he knows how to cut flesh and carried knives on him, both chef and others. Maybe he went home with his chef knives and was waiting by the door for his stepmom to come to ask her why she bailed on his dinner party? Then just fucking lost it when he saw her and Ron, probably drunk and coked out coming home to fuck, knowing OJ was going to be out of state (!).

Then Junior fucking snaps out of it and realizes what he's done and panics and calls dad for help. Juice probably went and saw the scene (his shoes were there) and went into the house to get gloves (how some blood got inside perhaps) then picked up the knife and disposed of it (murder weapon never found). Then he didnt know what to do, he was obviously distraught, and Rob Kardashian probably told him to take the rap since it'd be unlikely he'd be convicted

Jason would have been convicted if they found his hair on the beanie and presented the motive I just mentioned etc. Likely would have been executed despite his IED (caused by seizures in the brain, it's a real physical/mental disorder).

I think OJs lawyers knew that Jason killed them because of his mental condition and they knew he'd be executed. Lawyers aren't stupid. Trying OJ and getting him off was the best course of action

Plus Jason is a big guy. Ron was a manlet but he was a champion karate/kick boxer and lifted. He punched and kicked the attacker, even cut his shoe from trying to kick the knife away I believe. OJ was 46 at the time, and Jason was in his early 20s and very muscular, having played football. Ron was 26. OJ had no marks on him except the small cut to his finger. You don't death duel a 26 year old fighter who's fighting to the death and come out with a small cut on your finger

OJ probably knew if he was found guilty he'd be executed, so the time after was him just not knowing WTF to do.

wtf i love oj now

yes, a theory that incriminates OJ's son
now, think about what you just said and get back to me when you've realised what is wrong about what that

72nd post best post.

source on pic?

>flag

truth!

>Proof?
the killer was never caught.

OP is so right. My pops always said this. Look at the sons face throughout the trial and since. It was the son

Nice

>Black Fathers
What the fuck are these?

To be honest I don't give a fuck even if he did kill them. He removed a mudshark and a jew from the world, that should be commended, not punished.

tfw you'll never find source.

They always blame the Juice.

they were killed with a very expensive cooking knife, his son was walking home, as usual, from his kitchen job and probably snapped.

i dont care to get into all of it, but there's substantially more evidence and motive for his crazy af son to have comitted the murders than OJ the Cuckold.