How many of you have actually been in a fight?

I'm curious if Sup Forums has any experience in the art of throwing hands. If not, why the hell not? Antifa is out there training to be human weapons. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9iGCDMltZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A
youtu.be/VQXlg7DksvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fight satan everyday

i gave a concussion to a chick once

back before i went back to the Church i got in a lot of fights. saturday nights 2am in parking lots, ydda yadda.
hard lessons:
fighting only makes you ugly
fighters are treated poorly by police
fighting is risking your future employment prospects
in a fight, everything goes, -as fast as you can.
go for the eyes

Sometimes havent lost yet.
t. Drug dealer
>inb4 nigger

I used to fight all the time(It's part of the culture in the UK) and only ever lost 1 fight, I'd say I'm pretty confident I could handle myself against someone looking to get cunted

I have eaten 2 nose tips, 3 ear lobes. including a whole half ear and have consumed apporoximately 2 litres of human blood

I've been in a bunch of fights. About 2 years ago, I had a serious habit of getting drunk and getting into fights - almost every weekend.

Went to public school in New york. Been beat up by multiple niggers jumping me. Kicked the shit out 2 blacks separately 1v1. Hit a nigger in the face with a skateboard once because he pulled a knife on me. was actually scared I killed him at first.

Also boxed with friends. Only lost against bigger opponents.

A couple in high school, a scuffle since then, and one bar brawl with some carnies.

Not someone who trains several times a week, which is becoming more common than most presume.

Pasta inc

Have you seen the G20 riots a few days ago? There should still be some vids on youtube. Basically, it was a mostly unarmed FFA between commies and cops.

Well, I've seen some footage (I guess it's offline now for showing "police brutality" and shit like that, lol, fuck commies) and basically, NOTHING people generally train in (Muay Thai, MMA, Boxing, etc) worked at all.

Examples:
Cop rushes commie, commie does a nice MT roundhause kick to the head of the Cop. Problem: Cop is now already inside, kick only hits with the thigh/knee area, no damage. Cop overruns commie, commie falls, cop wants to kick but is finally hit by another commie with a metal bar. This is enough to make to cop stop for a second. Muay Thai didn't do anything.

Example 2:
Cop takes down commie (Hint: It was more of a tackle, since you can't fall on your knees on concrete like you do in a real takedown), gets immediately massed by other commies, can only be rescued by the other cops chiming in.

Example 3:
Boxing strikes from both sides failed to KO anyone with one strike (well, cops are wearing helmets, so it's understandable, but cops couldn't KO commies either), striker gets zerged immediately. Also, there are arms and legs everywhere in a fight, very , VERY hard to make a clean strike like in a match.

And so on. Height and weight didn't help anyone either. Only thing that generally worked was
a) weapons, even on armored opponents
b) rushing and overruning, best done with friends close behind you

It was rather eye-opening, to be honest. Btw, groundfighting didn't happen, because you got zerged at once and kicked in the head.

forgot the word "against"

I spent 3 years in state prison and fought most days. Often times it was for fun but most times we had issue with one another it led to a fight. When you're white in prison you better learn very quickly how to fight.
I box now and spar 2 or 3 times a week and have had 1 amatuer fight. I love fighting.

>Can't count how many times I've been in fights
>Know Krav Maga
>Shot twice
>1 broken foot
>Broken hand

and that's just over 1 weekend in Blackpool right?

Yeah, a few. Won a couple, lost one bigtime but it was a 3-on-1 jumping.
One thing people who don't fight never understand is that there's no "code of ethics" in a fight. Anything, ANYTHING, goes because it's usually over before anybody has a chance to do anything too nuts.
Honestly they're not fun, even if you win you come away feeling like hell with blood all over you.

As long as I'm not drunk, I'm a pretty good fighter.

Twice. First in third grade, got my ass beat but I was fast enough to run away eventually. Second time in 7th grade, I was winning at first then his fat body overwhelmed me, ran away but to my surprise the fatty caught me. Ever since the closet people who always want to fight me are thugs. Never Joe schmo like it use to be.

I have fought almost every race and gender before so I guess you could say I am very multicultural and diversity is my strength

youtu.be/X9iGCDMltZ4

over my 4 year underground bare knuckle career.

Beat the shit out of some beaners outside a bar named "Shenanigans"

if you've NEVER had to defend yourself with your fists and you are a man over 21, go pick a fight with an asshole, for fucks sake.

I've cracked niggers skulls open and knocked people's teeth down their throat. I'm not scared of some college age limp wristed faggots who took a woman's self defense class and think they know how to fight. I'd kill one of the faggots in pic related. I'm literally the best boxer I know

In the 6th grade I called somebody I hated a dirty Jew. He started swinging at me after that so we got in a fight. Teacher pulled us apart and dragged us to the office. I fucking hated that guy

You know what actually helps? Knowing how to sprawl and not panic when "rushed", maintaining balance. Also KOs only work if no helmets obviously

It wasn't like that before. 50 years ago people would see a line between having a fight and trying to kill someone. If people saw you do something shitty and cheap you would be called out on.

Same. It was part of the culture where I grew up as well. Am definitely not afraid of sperging, mask-wearing, spoiled dentist's sons.

no, almost got into one once, but I'm a serene person and don't feel violent unless someone directly attacks me.

damn. yeah that's pretty much what a jumping feels like, luckily I had this angel of a pizza delivery guy haul ass into the parking lot, jump out of his car and come into it on my side. Otherwise I would have probably ended up like that dude.

TLDR: Pizza delivery boy saved my ass, never got to thank him

ITT: More proof Sup Forums is composed of a bunch of FATHERLESS BASTARDS.

Your father was supposed to teach you not to go out picking fights for stupid reasons, and to be a functioning member of society.

I bet half you guys were raised by single mothers.

Got in fights all the time during middle and highschool. Now I'm not forced to get along with niggers or spics at such a high concentration over long periods so I can deal with their shit more easily.
Louisiana public school was some rough stuff though

Transgender. I have been in countless street fights. Only 3 since I transitioned.
Most of these SJW faggots can't fight for shit.
I tried to do a drill class and teach 10 of these nu-male fags some judo jiu jitsu and button punches as well as bouncer techniques to simply hold some one and disable them?
They all said I was too serious. Course I've been stabbed, grazed by a bullet and knocked out only twice. Both of them in the same fight.
Tried to teach them how to use firearms and that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

It ever comes to open combat? I'm fucked, unless fascists decide I can be trans and fascist.

No, people have always been willing to beat each other to death.

>zerged
negro bit off more than he could handle.

I have once. Me and my brother were at a bar and he went out for a smoke. I heard yelling and went outside and three were guys shoving him and stuff. We fought for a while until a bunch of biker guys came out and broke it up

youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A

All the time. Growing up we'd just box motherfuckers for fun. Shit, as an adult we still fought for fun. It was annoying moving into a liberal cuck city where nobody liked to fight.

Retards go for KOs. I'm just trying to hurt you as much as possible (in a street fight). I'm punching you in the throat or nose until you give up or die.

Oh remember that i was in a fight onec.
I remember that i was good at blocking hits. With my face.

i fight all day muhfukka in des streeetz

once int he 6th grade.

The dude hit puberty quicker than me so he had a solid foot and a half on me, I probably would have gotten my ass whooped if the teacher didn't step in. But the dude stopped picking on me so it was cash. I aslo got to finish beating Jak and Daxter while I was suspended.

I do need to learn how to fight, but whats a 27 year old man supposed to do? take boxing classes?

I've been in several fights in Paris and still fight regularly. Mostly with shitskins and antifas.

My best but worst moment was when I took the knife of an Arab and stabbed him. I did a few months in prison. Filled with niggers of course.

Quite a few, varying circumstances and environments, varying weapons.

>Antifa is out there training to be human weapons.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

Cops should have open fired on the commies

Yea loads, don't let the flag fool you, I'm a potato nigger

Not since high school....

Took 1 good one to the face. Didn't really rock me too bad.
Then turned to a kinda gay on the ground wrestling match and we both called it quits.

Uh, what? I was taught those rules from my father, who is 58. Stop LARPing "old-timer"

do tell

You can be KO'd with a helmet but it usually requires a blunt object. The force absorbed by direct blows will be reduced due to the padding, but glancing blows that turn the head will be exaggerated due to the increased circumference acting as a longer lever. Blows that turn the head are most commonly the cause of knockouts, so you should still protect your head even if you have a helmet. Trying to avoid the ground will work until you get there in a fight, then whoever has the most ground experience will win. People who don't train grappling are literally retarded once they are taken down.

this dude gets it

I have. It is nothing to be proud of. You should ALWAYS avoid it if you can.

Tell me more. How can I go see such a fight?

Also is biting not against the rules or does anything go?

how were your confrontations with antifa?

were they armed? did they outnumber you?

I got in one fight in highschool. Fighting is pretty retarded most of the time to be honest. At best you win but still walk away a little beat up. Of course self defense is another story

You are believing a fantasy.

>tfw retards with loose helmets get concussions from skull banging against it

>lanklet detected
Us manlets had to actually fight for respect.

Been in a couple fights nothing serious. Never got jumped, never been beat up or knocked out. Not that I'm a badass, just never been in anything serious.

Having said that, it's not about fighting with your brawn, but about fighting with your brains.

Chinese do it, (((they))) do it. Massive street brawls between antifa and everyone else is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

Are you nigger?

never had to fight when growing up, come from a good place.

no video and yeah it is but when both fighters have creditors its not so cut and dry...

He taught me never to start a fight, but always finish one. Excellent lesson.

France is a lost cause. Come to 'Murica, my friend.

I'm curious about the incident. Were you convicted because:

1. The deliberating body (i.e., judge or jury) didn't believe you;

2. The deliberating body believed you, but had no sympathy for you;

3. The deliberating body was not allowed to hear evidence of your self-defence;

4. Other?

fighting for your life is a helluva drug, innit?

verbal fights all the time online playing for honor

Antifa is training to be...human. Antifa are savages without the savagery - purely mental barbarians. If Vikings were paraplegics, they would be Antifa officer material.

We literally destroyed them.

I have a funny story to tell about this.
Last year we were in a meeting to remember Joan of Arg along with several friends of a local far right group.
It was quite populated, people from all ages.

Then we noticed a bunch of suspicious people lurking us from a distance, and we knew directly who they were.

We waited until the end of the demonstration and I went to meet them with several mates.
We destroyed them. I knocked one of them so hard he was still lying on the ground when we left. Thought he was dead tbqh. Another one also used his girl companion as a human shield.

As expected, only White beta males.
But the fun doesn't stop here: on their website the next day they wrote about this story, and pretended they were Arabs to accuse us of racism. They even took fake names. Shit was hilarious. Thankfully no problems with the justice this time, the guy wasn't dead after all

Your father was a cocksmoker.

Sometimes the best thing to do is just to walk away from a situation.

I'm laughing at all these dipshit males on here thinking they have something to prove to the world, because they were raised by FAT SINGLE MOTHERS and had no father figure.

You guys are such fucking losers on here.

thank you for your service

I fought about once a month in school from 3rd grade on. I was an average level headed kid. Kids with anger issues or bad home lives fought at least a couple times a week. IMO we were all the better for it.

t. old guy

I beat up a girlfriend's stalker in the parking garage of her apartment building...the staff did not like this guy, and called me champ after.

Been in a few fights and wrestled all through high school.
Let my body go to shit over the last 6 years but locking someone up isn't really about brute strength.
It is better to avoid fighting altogether by carrying a deterrent like a firearm or mace.

I once hit a gang of gypsies in the fists with my nose

Had a serious drunk brawl once. It was me vs other two guys. I got the worse of it and even broke a finger from punching one of them (one of the metacarps). They took a good share of blows to the nose too.

I found the faggot that started some other day and it didnt end well for him.

user, did Stickman beat the charges?

2. They believed me but I was still in fault. In France you're condemned even if we act for self defense. Commie justice.

Also thanks for the offer but I don't want to leave France. I'm involved for years in some groups with amazing mates. I grew up here, I work here (soon history teacher) and go to the Church every Sunday. Many shitskins but it's livable. I'm confident.

seems like a decent opportunity to post a Gracie Challenge vid.
youtu.be/VQXlg7DksvY

You can't call yourself a man until you've been in a good fight. The thrill is often better than sex.

not really a fight, but a pack of nigs tried to knockoutgame me and failed. Faggot teenagers hit like chicks. Had to run though since I'm pretty sure one of them had a gun and I unfortunately did not.

Fighting is literally all brain power an speed. Get fast on your feet and faster at punching. Dude throws a right cross you dodge and counter with your own right cross then combo him up if he doesn't back off. If they kick, you punch. If someone goes for a takedown try to stay above them and keep balance/control over them (never really learned much ground game so I'm fucked on that side). Keep your elbows tucked in to your ribs and your hands up and chin down. Stay light on your feet and always be prepared to back off or side step etc.. also this is big: if you get a really good hit on em you have to keep applying pressure/fucking them up. They're not gonna be able to hit as efficiently or if at all so you have a huge advantage and will most likely be able to finish the fight right there. Try to stay aggressive as well. that's really all I can think of right now.

Also, if you're getting fucked up you have 3 option; take him to the ground, start swinging, or create distance to recouperate.

glad i'm not the only one who thinks so. even if you punch antifa in the face on a weekly basis they will go on believing their commie nonsense. demonstrations are stupid, your time is better spent organizing with boycotts, petitions, slander campaigns, etc. hell even making memes is time better spent.

My family are settled travelers, I was boxing as soon as I could walk. I've been in more fights with blacks than I can count. The area of Kent where I live the local kids all look up to bare knuckle fighters/Travelers instead of emulating nigger culture and absolutely hate them with a passion. There's hope

I train BJJ, its an awesome full body workout and its ridiculous how badly you can manhandle someone on the ground if they have no training.

Its actually fun as well, most martial arts are boring katas and going to the gym can be fairly dull.

I was on a night out when I was a teenager and some drunk guy started shouting at my friends, including my then girlfriend. He got very close in their faces, pointing his finger etc. I then stood in between him and them, mainly to protect my girlfriend. He shouted at me, saying what was I going to do, clearly wanting me to throw the first punch. I told him I'd call the police. He then grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to a nearby taxi. I panicked. My friends did nothing. I eventually bent his fingers back. He then walked away and entered his house around the corner. I called the police and they arrested him.

That is the closest I've ever gotten to a fight. I learned a valuable lesson that day - nobody will stand up for you so you need to stand up for yourself. Or perhaps I just have shitty friends.

Not yet. Would only fight in self defense when I can't run. Not ashamed really, don't see the point.

>fighting only makes you ugly
reminded me of this Pride poster

Maybe not in America because you don't take many risks as free speech liberty actually exists, but in France demonstrations are way more important. People can see that there are actually still some guys who're awake and ready to fight outside of their safe space. It gives hope.

Also it's a fucking pleasure to make ratonnades. It's a word you don't have in English, feel free to look for its meaning, use it and put it in practice.

Pretty natural fighter, I can knock out people, accurate, fast, can slip well, find the end of my punches, I don't think I can lose against a untrained fighter.

Fucking loads lad, if you have never been in a fight you aren't a man

I've been tempted to take this up. Is 33 pushing it a bit?

how many of you have actually made a gif

Same here, 3 times a week. Best decision I've ever made.

I have many times. My parents put me and my sister in martial arts as kids and that's what we've been doing since.
A couple of fights in schools, well just once per each school for the interest to wear off for kids looking for a fight...Have had hundreds of sparring sessions going way overboard.
I don't mind being punched hard, it's nice and I like it, gets you instantly into that time slowing zen zone where I want to be.
My sister has a penchant for fighting when she's drunk though. Sucks to have crossed her and her police record shows it, boyfriends and friends of boyfriends know.... Once she got into a fist fight with a police officer and pummeled him.
Have had to grapple with her many times for this reason :)

Just realized.

Ratonnade: attack on immigrants

How come the English language doesn't have such a word? Especially when ratonnades are one of the most delightful pleasures