Roblox Redpilling

For those Robloxians amongst us, me and some fellow anons are starting a new Fascist group, with most of us originating from Kibbler's and Kreig's groups. We had to make a new one through continuous Cultural Marxist content deletions of our other groups and assets.

Feel free to join so that as many Fascists can unite as possible in the face of increasing (((Marxist))) groups.

Group link:
roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3333250

Other urls found in this thread:

roblox.com/catalog/582894840/Schutzstaffel-Scharfuhrer
roblox.com/catalog/231937402/Schutzstaffel-pants
youtube.com/watch?v=Is87BGC7YUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fucking shit are you 13 years old?
Sage and report

I remember when I was a kid I would say fuck niggers a lot on the chat. Roblox kids are racist as fuck

I have the kekistani flag outfit.

the average Sup Forums user everyone

Is nothing holy anymore, sage

what the fuck is this shit
i used to play roblox like 10 years ago as a kid
pic related is what i think it used to look like in 2007
also why would you play it as an adult, assuming you are one

MODS

I used to play roblox and one time the power in my village turned off so I had an autismal rage and punched my monitor, since i wasn't strong the computer still worked perfectly for albanian standards

How long it takes to load an albanian computer, heh?

Long, all I know is that I was in the middle of building this sick-ass obby for my cousin and the fucking thing turns off, I didn't even save my work

The town rapist must love power outages.

Actually, I might want to get back into Roblox just for the coding aspect + nostalgia, but honestly that might be just a little too autistic

Funny enough, ROBLOX introduced me to Sup Forums.
See, there was this roblox group in 2013 called "The Senate And People Of Rome", most of the high ranking members were oldfag Sup Forumstards. When I actually joined a legion, they would always make Sup Forums references and shit.

They even had an Einsatzgruppen division the the Praetorian Guard. We would go around killing black people, etc.

Also, women weren't allowed high ranks in the group.
Good times.

Also, OP, my user is "AstronomicaI", make me a high rank pl0x :^)

wtf hahhahahahahaha

joined, im fishbro

>robloxian 2.0 package
user, I...

accept my join request faggot

huh? are you talking about the body? i dont have it

what's your full username?

fishbro1

>join date: 2008
fuggggg

13+ years famalam

jesus christ

Holy fucking shit are you dumb?

thats the most lithuanian name i've ever heard

i was a kid and i really liked fishing
but i also loved the word "bro" for some reason
and I also though it would be cool if it said im number one
so thats how i got to fishbro1

It's time to stop.

Culture is what needs to be spread. We need scientists, engineers, people who can create highly advanced robotics and weaponry.

wait wtf you autists are actually doing it?
i think i might be able to get my old ass acc
idk

nvm i realised how autistic this is

Imagine a Hitler Youth type thing. The generations of the future are our target audience

desu its most effective to redpill children, cause their brains are the most influence prone, thats why you see jews going after children in kindergardens with their trans bulshit

fucking accept me already im the guy who looks like bernie sanders

What's wrong with Roblox?
I am 23 and play it too from time to time. Mainly minigames and disaster survival.

Where else do I have a chance to blow up nuclear reactor in multiplayer game?
Or fight a giant rubber duck?
Or get killed by giant cake?

And beside that, this game sucks. The chat is so censored, even some colour names are blocked. They fucked up everything in GUI, synchronization, physics, animations and run servers on 2010 Windows .NET something.
(Worse are only non-survival Minecraft servers)

How do you even can try to create some political structures there? I bet admins would love to constantly ban everything. You need open source game where you can host your own server. Minetest maybe?

i made a new acc and played a game, everything you say is literally censored, i dont see how much you can do without looking like those mentally ill "kekistanis" who reeeeeeeeeeeee'd at kids in a playground

why would a commie want to join

yeah we will just have to deal with it somehow

You clearly haven't been on the Roman groups back in 2014-15 days.

It was god-tier.

We had legion structure, everything.

The admins hated cultural marxism, degeneracy, etc. Everything was redpilled asf.

the only interesting thing i found is when i took a look at what they call the "catalog" (its like some store thingy where you buy clothes for your character) and found this
roblox.com/catalog/582894840/Schutzstaffel-Scharfuhrer
roblox.com/catalog/231937402/Schutzstaffel-pants

pending

Jesus I remember playing in 2008-09 this shit is heavily censored now. This is autistic user.

Lads, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=Is87BGC7YUs

This was our political order, everything was organised and sheeit.

Wish I could go back to the old days. :^(

ironically the most autistic thing in this thread is your self-conversation

pending

back in the day i was HR in one of these Kibler's group, I think it was Bavaria.

Nostalgia calls me

This is the new Right

holy shit wtf is this user
ITT: autistic virgins or underage

You're clearly from Kosova, not Albania.

Kek cringe faggots

Autistic virgins.
I was a lot younger in this days. I was like 15 or something.

When I went on Skype with these guys, they sounded like 20-30+, kek.

Go to bed it's past your bedtime

i wasnt talking to myself, i was too lazy to do the shitty google captcha and didnt feel like giving OP (you)'s

>Finding pol through ROBLOX
>not the other way around

Jesus Christ dude. Atleast the demand for autism continues to rise.

Is tis another one of those WWII roleplay groups? Sounds stupid unless you actually make it fascist themed.

I went to haras some austistic soviet group a while a go and they know absolutely no Russian except da, nyet, and kamrad.

but really, we gotta redpill the yunguns

im doing my part

типo ти пoнимaeшь пo pyccки

You at Kin, lad?

If you want to roleplay play on gmod or arma 3. Only NEETs who can't afford a good computer plays roblox.

My niece pays and she is like 11...why are you still playing this?

Can confirm, that is Roblox 2007

Hitler er the best Nazis are the best. Support to the Nazis the Nazis to the power

I'm finding a place of european heritage to destroy because of this. Hope you are proud of yourself user.

fuck. I remember this game. it all went to shit after they updated the UI. I wonder if there's a bootleg opd version, or if that's even possible

You'd be surprised how many people on rowblox.com get repilled to right-wing. First it starts on axis military groups, members are then invited to discord. And from there on they eventually get into discussions about WW2 and older members start the redpilling.

People on those games are all red pilled or too fucking stupid to comprehend anything serious or political
>gmod

I'm near some little dingus town in amend

You guessed right

Fucking retard

Holy shit a Sup Forums could launch a psyop against the robloxians and collectivly red pill late gen z early gen alpha to our ranks

>fucking ROBLOX

are you a cini

Kek. You're engaging with people on the pinnacle of the autism spectrum.

These aren't ever people that will make their opinions heard of fight in the political arena. Though it would be funny.

from santa to WWF to holohoax to moonhoax to spinning ballhoax to dinohoax to climatehoax you can thank jewmasonry, wake up goyim

No, just an SPQR vet. Roblox has gone to shit lad.

I know what minecraft is, but wtf is roblox?

More importantly, why?