Hillary's emails have been found

Recap:
-Doug Band is CEO of Teneo Holdings
-Worked for Clinton Foundation/CGI
-Chelsea did an internal audit of CF/CGI
-Found all sorts of fucked up shit
-She shares with one of the Bush granddaughters
-John Podesta gets warned by Doug Band that Chelsea is blabbing to random people
-Cheryl Mills gets involved
-Chelsea accuses Doug's RHM of spying
-She says Ilya and secret service told her he was loading spyware on Clinton's computers. In fact, he had been doing this on many computers.
-Neera Tanden and Cheryl Mills start freaking out to Podesta that Joe Scarborough tweeted to "follow the money".
-They openly wonder who is leaking? Doug Band? Nope, says podesta. Podesta says it is Eric Braverman who is leaking. Braverman goes missing.
-Doug hates Chelsea- he and Podesta crack jokes about her.
-Podesta jokes to Band that he always says to Cheryl Mills that he wants the rights to the HBO movie/special.
-Doug Band warns many people that CF president, Laura Graham, called him last night suicidal about to drive her car into the Hudson River. He warns them it is Chelsea's internal audit that is the cause. Says it has been going in for months.
-Doug Band warns that if Chelsea keeps it up, "well once you start going down that road" he would have to blab on Bill for being highly illegal in many, many ways.
-Cheryl Mills and Podesta get involved and remove Laura Graham from her position.
-This is a very touchy topic for Laura says Cheryl Mills who tells John to be careful in the wording of the reshuffling recap company-wide bulletin memo.
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaljournal.com/s/30438
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat.

Fun highlights:

-Tony Podesta emails Doug Band about an Italian guy- does he know him? Doug says "yes, and stay away from him, he is bad news. The italian guy is now serving time for fraud in buying American Catholic churches as part of their money raising efforts to pay off pedophile priest cases.
-highly illegal funding of CF/CGI in Europe by Doug Band b.s. is brought to chelsea's friend's attention- chelsea freaks out. Tells john and everyone.
-Doug despises Chelsea. Also despises Hillary.
-This is a powder-keg.
-Neera Tanden tells John he had better shut down Joe Scarborough ASAP.
-John gets asked during the height of the CF/CGI audit for the number of Ira Magaziner. "Does he know anything about islands"? "I need to talk to him ASAP about rebuilds and ISLANDS." "Urgent."

big but untrue

It's true. Band had Justin Cooper loading spyware on all CF servers. TICK TOCK.

where are you getting this stuff from? Is there going to be a big release anytime soon op? Keep it coming.

Wikileaks.

Bamp

Oh wow. Never saw this stuff before. This is going to be interesting.

Bump

Anti-slide BAMP

bump it

t.co link from op's pic leads to this
nationaljournal.com/s/30438
but behind membershipwall

Is pic related?

>nationaljournal.com/s/30438
she was some doctor I believe. I cant find her name though. had to do with Haiti

if anybody can help out would be much appreciated

Yes the pic is related. That woman is part of a husband and wife attorney team suing the DNC. She uncovered some very uncomfortable coincidences regarding organ donor programs, the Mayo Clinic, and the Clinton Body Count. Her name is Elizabeth Beth, and she's fucking terrified. youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

She has been investigating DNC fraud. She was on INFOWARS the other day scared out of her mind. Sup Forums has tried to reach out to her, has she responded?

*BECK (not Beth). Fucking auto correct.

I know her background but was wondering if this info had something to do with her findings?

I want the archives not a quick rundown

Interesting

Current thread on her for others interested:

Not to my knowledge; it would not surprise me, however, if there is information within those 30k+ e-mails that corroborates Beck's findings.

I didn't see the fresh thread. Thanks for the link.

Everything comes out on the 27th, everything changes on the 27th. Get ready.

more bumps required

Babump
So where's the link? Where's the dump?
Is it out yet?