Fur gay proposal

How does this make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=c9y-y0vMDX8

I don't understand their need. I can see two happy men, and they don't hurt me, but yet this makes me more depressed than joyful.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/07/furries-convention-chlorine-gas-sickens-19-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you had to guess why, in their minds, they are doing it, I think you could. This faux ignorance tactic pisses me off.

Also, you are depressed because you no longer have control over the will of others.

I fucking hate people.

Why do you fuckers hate us your mascot is literally a cartoon nazi frog.

This makes me cringe and I like furries.

My proposed understanding would potentially make me sound more ignorant, but
>They are so degenerate that any chance of being liked by someone of value is so far out of reach that they resort to other equally degenerate people, with whom they can sympathize and share affection.
>Dressing up as dogs is escapism

Being gay is one thing but showing up in a fursuit in public to make out is just degeneracy.

I can see why you're appalled.

leave

Oh I don't claim to understand furries, but I was just talking about gay people at large.

Quit fighting it

>in public
but it's clearly happening at a private venue, most probably in a rented conference room at some hotel

>Quit fighting it
Keep gassing yourselves
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/dec/07/furries-convention-chlorine-gas-sickens-19-people

>be me
>have gf
>I comment slightly on furries, trying not to reveal my power level
>she shies away and says she thinks it's kind of hot
>I stare at her
>she stares at me
>I say it's "a bit" weird
>she says she doesn't see anything wrong with it and that the thought has crossed her mind
>i drop the topic

lads...

Check this:
on the 12th post after my comment you'll sneeze

i can never watch any proposal videos. they always make my skin crawl.

she wants the knot

>>I comment slightly on furries, trying not to reveal my power level
by saying you don't want to reveal your power level you are implying you are a furry

your gf is hiding her power level. you are simply feigning ignorance over what you know about furries.

Okay Mr autism

Yiff her, user.

>use words
>don't know what they mean
>anyone who lets you know what you're actually saying is autistic

Purge them. The world is full of weaklings that choose barren lives. They are a cancer that must be stopped.

bump

YIFF IN HELL REEEEEEEEEEE

rofl, that image title is perfect.

>ATHEAAUUUUU!"¤#&¤%

phew.. sniff.. Bless me

From my point of view you're right is a bit weird. Long live the Nazis and Hitler

>Long live the Nazis and Hitler
You're a little too late for that, breh.

Also, could we find alternative strategies to discuss homosexuality without going full neo-nazi or femi-nazi?

>Faggot marriage
It's illegitimate anyway. More surprised PeTA didn't throw paint on them.

Gooby pls

horny

i was ok with gay people until (((they))) started rolling out 5 year olds in drag and defending it like its ok.... now i just want (((them))) all to burn

lets get this trending on youtube
wake the normies

Look at the fat autists all around them