Holy shit its happening!!

Turkey publishes locations all their US bases on their soil, with fill details. US not happy about it.

WTF is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-turkey-military-idUSKBN1A42RR
archive.fo/C0YtY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500560792482.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce

need sauce Captain

Tell me if they publish all their bases in Kurdish occupied syria.

Sauce

sauce you fucking mud

Here Ya go

archive.fo/C0YtY
don't be that goy

Sounds like Turkey just embarrassed and inconvenienced the United States and now Turkey is fucked themselves.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The publication by Turkey's state-run news agency of the locations of what appeared to be U.S. military posts in Syria puts American forces in danger, and the United States has complained to Turkey, a NATO ally, the Pentagon said on Wednesday.

Anadolu news agency published a report on Tuesday naming the location of 10 U.S. military posts in northern Syria, in some cases detailing the number of U.S and French troops present.

"The release of sensitive military information exposes Coalition forces to unnecessary risk and has the potential to disrupt ongoing operations to defeat ISIS," said Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon, using an acronym for Islamic State.

bloomberg

oh wow OP wasn't just baiting for (you)s

Tanks in 30 minutes in NYC faggets
Prepare your butts

Turkey officially on Russia side now
BASED

Who /comfy/ here preparing for happening

turkey most likely believe usa was behind the coup in 2016

Germany today thinking abiut putting sanctions against turkey

We are in for a major happening

turkey will flood europe with refuges

It's probably what Merkel wants

ITS TRUE
I CAN SEE A BRIGHT LIGHT!

this is probably revenge from the coupe

Why no roach posters in this thread yet
Is turkey already a... Crater?

no erogadan probably banned Sup Forums

>the coupe

Here we go!

But it is happening for real

oh shit

Anyone have a link to the actual list?

How is this a revenge exactly? Believe me, nothing is gonna happen.
Those bases are already known by all the factions in Syria and no one terrorist organization have the capability to attack them since they are deep in YPG territory.
Erdofag is screaming at U.S. for a long time because of it's support for YPG and their weapons ending up in the hands of PKK which is also considered as a terrorist organization by America aswell, despite being a proxy of them.

US delivers WMD to Kurds

TURKS ARE PARACHUTING IN
TO THE BUNKERS QUICK

i just thought today. When is the next major happening gonna happen... Am i Nostradamus bros ?

because we probably started that coupe to take down your islamic control and make you secular.

>Turkey is our ally
When is US of A going to learn not to trust Roaches?

I'd really hate to be stationed in syria right about now.

Only burgers find logic in this statement. There is absolutely zero (0) country you've made secular to this day. We were pretty secular back then untill your islamification of M.E. began to use brain dead islamists against Soviet Union.

So much for diffusing the Qatar situation.

haha xd ya bro have a brofist bro xd nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>turks attempt to parachute
>jump out of planes with bedsheets
>they all die before the invasion can even begin

here we GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roaches have wings tho.

>south park pic
Underage b&

This is why NATO needs to have an expiration on memberships. That way we can deny Turkey's renewal request.

underrated

Who cares? Am I really supposed to believe no one outside of Turkey knew where these bases were until now?

Realpolitik is not that easy.
US wojld want hold turkey in Nato for strategic reasons.
There is no way they can get out if NATO without angering the US

hey man xd fuck u shill xd?xd!xd?

The US is mad about it do it means it's a big deal

There was no coup. Erdogan staged it to get an excuse to get rid of all his enemies.

>There was no coup. Erdogan staged it to get an excuse to get rid of all his enemies.
yea beacuse usa has never try to stage a coup in turkey before

All LARPing aside, How significant is this?

Sounds like pissing in an ocean of piss to me.

Pretty sure the leaded of turkey orchestrated that coupe himself to kill off and arrest enemies

That's pretty shallow. The coup was real made by Gülenist organization, which is a tool of CIA. Erdofag just used this opportunity to eliminate the opposition. Both Gülen and Erdofag are political islamists. If coup were to be successful, Turkey would become more islamist than now. So neither of them is good for us. Only ones who are effected by it are the secular and educated part of Turkey. That's the only way to weaken our country, know your politics.

The US isn't going to do shit about it

Traitor Turks, these filth can never be trusted.

>poland has already surpassed turkish military hardware
>related

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500560792482.webm

im retarded and cant be bothered to process information critically. what does this mean for the middle east?

>what does this mean for the middle east?
it means usa is losing influance in the middle east and there is a high possibility of a iran/russian dominated middle east which means that all the wars in middle east were for nothing

And the "secular elite" were ruling over religious conservative people like they were imperial subjects.

If Erdogan goes out of office peacefully he'll be remembered as a necessary stage for the country

Fuck Turkey.

the roach must be removed.

This is accurate to some degree. Turkey's latest actions shows interest in Russian/Iranian alliance. But geopolitically, we can't be aligned to one side, we have to play for both sides, that has been the politics of Turkey for 90 years.

That's true, some say that is the only way to treat the islamists but it backfires too often. I think new ways to deal with religious, conservative people can be developed. Islamist conservatives are not like the christian conservatives.

World War IIl is upon us it's will of holy chaos god

>play both sides
you (((people))) shot down a russian jet how you gonna work that angle? also howd that coup work out for you?

It could be used as leverage. Turkey clearly doesn't value our relationship, otherwise they wouldn't expose U.S. military positions and troop numbers.

Also Bernard Lewis' book of "Middle East" foretold most of the power slide in the region, it predicts that USA could transfer it's power projection on Middle East to UK. It's a good read.

American Tank - US-Turko War 2018

Nobody's gonna post the map?

Turks have infiltrated my stronghold. Taking fire, taking fire.

>Turkey clearly doesn't value our relationship
you are arming trukey enemys in syria . it seems that you dont value your relationship with turkey either

I feel like I'm on the best terms that I've been on with the NSA & friends.

They'll have to be the ones to break the trust before I do.

Turkey is mad that we are helping the Kurds, so they in turn help ISIS.

>Turks want to ally with militant shitslam
>Turks also try to attack and destroy Europe constantly
>ALLAH ACKBAR THIS IS WORSE THAN THE CRUSADES!! MOHAMMED (piss and shit be upon her) PROTECT ME PLS ALLAH HELP!!!

Fuck Turkey, I hope they get gassed.

Kurdistan is coming roach. There is no stopping it now.

Erdofag apologized and blamed Gülenists for the downing of russian jet so that's that. Now we are normalizing our relations with Russia and it's going pretty well. Coup fucked up our economy pretty bad. Thanks for that goy.

No shit... U.S. simply can't take any more actions against Turkey and Erdofag knows it, that's why he plays every card in his hand to piss them and make them do what he wants.

That's a retarded conclusion. Turkey helps isis because they make money out of it. Buying isis oil is almost a necessity for Turkey since it's economy is pretty bad. It has nothing to do with Kurds. It also might be related to Erdofag wanting Assad down.

Kek, putin strikes again.

>Kurdistan is coming roach. There is no stopping it now
if you want to spend billions of dollars on a fail state in the middle east go ahead , but arent americans suppose to be against commies?

>Turks want to ally with militant shitslam
turkey was allied with the same groups usa was allied so dont act like the turks are the only one who helped extremists

Not unless there is a strategic trading partnership.

Yes but Turks are stinky turd skins that have to be gassed with fire and RAID.

They have to go back (to allah, in hell).

can we kick them out of nato already

>trading
Good luck buying oil from Kurdistan when it is landlocked and doesn't have a single bordering country recognizes it's sovereignty. I don't think any country in M.E. would allow a second Israel, so stop spreading cancer ot it'll hit you hard in the future.

I see that you've had enough of Paki's in London, Khan.

>can we kick them out of nato already
We are one of the founding member's of NATO and the fourth largest military power after U.S., France and U.K.

NATO was a mistake from the beginning. I wish we can pull ourselves out as soon as possible.

> I don't think any country in M.E. would allow a second Israel

UAE is already funding the kurds to piss off Erdogan. Egypt is considering it too

>good luck buying oil
lmao this faggot thinks we were in the middle east for nothing. we've taken the lions share of oil from the middle east by force, and buying the rest after manipulating the oil market with some of our own reserves, dropping the price to buy for practically nothing.
lmao its always some retarded turk acting smug who cant even see the big picture. what was it, 3 days ago that even your best friends the Saudis rejected Turkey from building a base on SA soil while we still have bases there even after the major withdrawal back in the 90s
eat shit you roach, your country is shit, your people are shit, you beliefs are shit

It was an honor lads

>I see that you've had enough of Paki's in London, Khan.
I don't live in London Gujuck Jijuck Merhaba bin Taliban al Qaeda bin Erdogan al Dick bin Sucker.

So suck my uncut Christian dick and clean my smegma like a good muzzy bitch. Just like Mohammed and allah licked my dick clean. Whore donkey bum licker.

>Not unless there is a strategic trading partnership.
Kurdistan will be a landlocked nation surrounded by enemies it will be just like a second israel and if you want your taxes to go to a bunch of commies in the middle east is your choice

Perhaps Turkey needs some liberation?

What is happening is that, the demon the West has been feeding for decades is now too large and powerful to contain. It's a matter of time until Europe falls and the US gets its ass kicked and then it's Israel's turn. Wake up now, repent and turn to Jesus Christ. It's about to get real.

Egypt is the largest military power in M.E. after Turkey. There have always been a power struggle between our countries. Politics are complicated in this region and I don't support our foreign politics but that's what it is. UAE and Sauidis can be our enemies today and friends tomorrow. We support Qatar now, and we might dump them into the trash when the time comes. It's all balance politics.

>lmao lmao lmao hurr durr
You can keep you underage analysis and comments to yourself burger, I am not gonna argue with a goy who has no idea what he is saying.

Get a load of this goy. You might not live in London. Go, run to the hills, it won't take long until refugess will come to your feet and rape your mother, wife and sister and even you. Jokes on you btw, I don't give a flying fuck about Allah or Mohammed or Jesus or what the fuck you are believing.