It may become illegal to boycott Israeli goods

It may become illegal to boycott Israeli goods.

vice.com/en_us/article/43dp7j/boycotting-israel-could-soon-land-you-in-prison-vgtrn

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/cosponsors
youtube.com/watch?v=wUNqDfsx2h4
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/cosponsors?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=2
theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/11/eu-sets-guidelines-on-labelling-products-from-israeli-settlements
archive.is/QbE6D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that illegal to make that illegal?

No

Gay jews are gay

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"
-Voltaire

How the fuck is this a bill

Your below them

Because congress is corrupt. It also has bipartisan support.

Oh, buddy; if you only knew.

"All laws are arbitrary and formed by another group's consensus on what's best for everyone but themselves."

I don't if anyone's ever said that before, so I put it in quotes in the off chance I read it in a book some day with either "anonymous" or "Sup Forums" as accredited.

Bump for the death of the jews

bump

I hope the PLO gets there way takes over Isreal. But none of the Jews escape and the PLO ends up doing a holocaust 2.0

I hope the senators who support this get shot.

How exactly can this be enforced? I mean how are they going to make me purchase something from Israel? And how could they know I don't? This is overall pretty stupid, and also unconstitutional. Fuck em.

Archive that shit, nigger.

Same. Fuck Israel and fuck the Jews.

Good, the Jews do a good job keeping those filthy Muslims in check

No, it means if you try to say "Hey, protest this company from Israel!" to someone else, you can be fined a minimum of 250K. Meanwhile Trump supporters are fired in their own country. Talk about times ripe for Civil War!
>pic related

They can't force you to buy their shit

The "Jews" own and operate ISIS, you slobbering toothless retard.

So would that make mentioning 729 illegal?

this is bullshit and I will not tolerate it if it passes. We need the names of everyone that signs this bill, they are traitors and must not be elected again.

"So far, leaders on both the right and left have signed their support to the bill. Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Ron Wyden all co-sponsored it, as did outspoken Republicans like Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Ben Sasse. In total, 29 Republicans and 19 Democrats have signed on.”

This is in the article. I’ll try to find out more

Should have one of the pepe's paying them to go to Europe.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720

Here’s the bill

>the absolute states of america

Here’s the names of the senators who cosponcerd this.

Can't see this ever getting past the Supreme Court, but I suppose stranger things HAVE happened.

What gives these traitors the right to say, "Israel first or else you get thrown into prison"? All of these that signed the bill should be locked up and charged with treason against America. They are supposed to be public representatives of America, not public servants of the glorious state of Israel. Campaigns, lawsuits, and phone numbers to call to get working on expelling these so-called senators from office when?

They have to be all removed from office or else they will work as hard as possible to stifle dissent and jail anyone who says no. They are all tyrants and traitors to America.

Here’s the list of Senators who sponsored and cosponsored the bill.

Oy vey you anti-Semites, The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Israel.

OBEY.

Thanks.
found this.

Absolute pure and concentrated kikery.

Remember to enlist in the army to die for israel, goy! ZOG is an anti semitic conspiracy theory!

Wow, that looks like it actually took some effort, I didn't know Hasbara had a whole team dedicated to creating professional memes.

Based. True Christians side with Israel and the Jews, no matter how hard the times get. God bless you, America - the greatest ally any country could ask for.

Good, the Jewish owned ISIS do a good job of killing filthy Muslims.

leftist triggered!

Buy Palestinian pork chops instead!!!

Well at least no one from my state is sponsoring it. I can still write them and tell them to vote no though.

Land of the free huh?

I think the people described are already infiltrating Sup Forums

kikes gon die like a bitch

>Actual Christians always side with people that tried to kill Jesus

ok.

>"I have no problem with retarded goat-fuckers killing my people as long as they are doing everything in their power to demonize and harm actual Muslims."

Have fun killing your own brothers just like in the middle ages after every single one of us dies out.

>already
Sup Forums has been KIKED for years

Boycotting is retarded anyways.

They were always here.

Sup Forums was/is/will always be an israeli board.

they wouldn't ban it if it didn't work

The kike infiltration starts with a single black and yellow flag. They like cancer it grows and grows.

>Have fun killing your own brothers just like in the middle ages after every single one of us dies out.
Believe me, we will. Now go slit your own throat you human cancer.

>infiltrating

Suicide is haram you silly semi-infidel.

I hope it does pass. All demographics are becoming aware of the jewish problem. This would accelerate their coming purge.

And it may even be illegal

Accelerationism literally never works.

wow, one day it might be against the law to criticize your government's immigration policy. slippery slope. 25 years at hard labor, and you might be rehabilitated enough to be exiled to the arctic circle.

Sure it does, it just ends with the accelerationists getting shot

>live under capitalism
>vote with your wallet!
>lol can't

The slow boil has allowed them to get away with it for decades.

>capitalism

More like Kikebergitalism. I highly doubt Adam Smith would approve of this tomfoolery

It's the price we pay for freedom.

>not real capitalism ;_;
>name dropping a proto-commie

komrade, you're not trying to seize the means of production, are you?

>If you don't buy our products goy, you go to jail!

What If I actually want to be in the Arctic circle in 50 years time though?

True, I don't pretend to know the solution besides educating people on the reality (which will never happen).

>he thinks there was a golden age of capitalism where everyone was nice
>he thinks capitalism is about freedom
kek

>Tfw the kikeborg actually exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUNqDfsx2h4

>being a fag

>(current year)
>not knowing anything about jidf and hasbara

This won't pass, they actually have tried this every year for about a decade now.

Freaking based. This is why I voted for Trump: we need to support Israel no matter what.

this law should be extended to criticism of Israel as well.

bump

What's the point?

LAND OF THE FREE

I'm sorry but if this law passes Yanks should just leave and never come back.

Mandatory hugs and kisses next. They deserve it.

No problem here, these leftists are morons

>make product
>people start buying it
>write nigger all over it
>convert to Judaism/Israeli citizenship
>sue them for not buying your product

God bless ISRAEL!

מה זה מצנקש?

The land of sin.

Exactly. I can't believe people like Pelosi aren't supporting this.

Somebody photoshop a gif at the wailing wall of their noses bobbing in and and out of the holes in a bunch of bagels. Make the bagels look like pussies

Thats why they cut holes in sheets when they fuck. Everything needs to be hole fuckery or bagel hole fuckery. Look like little bagel ghosts with their holes in sheets

WE WUZ HOLES IN SHEETS N SHEEIT

Hoes in the holes in the shitty sheets n sheit muh divine feminine reeeee aaaand call no man rabbi nor your FATHER for he is in Heaven but your bagels will save you. And im done

You have an odd masturbation ritual.

If this pass its the ultimate proof of jews and Sup Forums was right

>It may become illegal to boycott Israeli goods.
Welp there goes the 1st Amendment in the United States. Small price to pay for their jewish masters, fucking cocksuckers. I am a VERY proud anti-semite. and that will not change. Israel can go fuck itself and twice on Sunday too. They'll be sorry they crossed us!

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/cosponsors?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=2
Here's the list of cosponsors/supporters. Keep it handy for the Day of the Rope.

I hear that! Jews are the new niggers since the niggers turned into real life walking-talking stereotype cartoon like beings.

How much longer will the jews be able to get away with this shit

I wonder if any of them have dual citizenship.

oy VEY! BE A GOOD GOIM!

BUY OUR SHIT GOYIM!

FUCKING DESTROY ISRASHIT TO THE GROUND KILL ALL JUDEN!

pic related is your future, cant wait for the race mixing to happen. Schlomo Muhamed, Murat Scheckelberg!

and they still suck ass

Based Jews, thank you for using American Weaponry

God bless the EU!

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/11/eu-sets-guidelines-on-labelling-products-from-israeli-settlements

Time for archive
archive.is/QbE6D