Trump Sends Feds In To Raid NY’s Islamberg After 2 DECADES – Uncover America’s WORST Nightmare

Seems like there was a literal fort deep in rural NY which was used to train islamic jihadists ON US SOIL

>There’s a mysterious hidden Muslim compound called Islamberg that’s nestled deep within the woods of the Catskill mountains in New York. The only way to access the 70-acre compound is through primitive dirt roads, where more than 100 Muslims live in seclusion away from the prying eyes of curious Americans.
>For over two decades, infidels have been prohibited from entering, as anyone attempting to enter will be “greeted” by armed Muslims patrolling a guard shack at the compound’s entry gate.
>During their raid they discovered a massive stockpile of illegal weapons throughout the Islamberg location, including 8 assault weapons, 4 loaded handguns, 1 loaded shotgun, 2 rifles, 64 high-capacity ammunition feeding devices, and body armor, including thousands of rounds of .50 caliber ammunition capable of piercing body armor.
>After Abdullah’s arrest, authorities began looking closer into his background, discovering that the Muslim is a long-time associate of the U.S.-based Islamist terrorist organization, Muslims of America (MOA), and was the very same Muslim who was arrested back in 1977 after police discovered enough material at his home to build 50 bombs.

Source:
>archive.fo/m42Y1

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/islamberg-raid/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/03/clarion-jihadi-cult-associate-arrested-in-ny/
freedomdaily.com/trump-sends-feds-raid-nys-islamberg-2-decades-uncover-americas-worst-nightmare/
archive.is/Bxy6r
pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2017/07/10/weapons-bust-jc-man-indicted-16-charges/463866001/
youtu.be/VWN03A_oqVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BQeOa96wzPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So sleepy
*yawn*

>Islamburg
Sounds Jewish.

more like sounds jewish backed

That's fucking awesome this is right before /ourguys/ ride through on motorcycles

Holy shit

Bump

>8 assault weapons
>4 handguns
That's it? My dad has more firepower than this.

>seizing guns
so we anti-2nd Amendment now?

Fake and gay

Exactly!
And I keep saying Hamburg, Germany is obviously rightful U.S clay!

Why didn't we not know about this place until now?

Why did it take 2 decades to raid it?

Why was Trump the guy to do it?

How fucking traitorous were the previous presidents? It seems like after Raygun, all presidents were actively working for the country's destruction.

They are probably describing it poorly. The feds went in and the article describes a bunch of 50 cal ammo. I doubt they were holding desert eagles.

This just googled it. This is fake and trolls are pushing it.

You are fake news.

Literally fake news..didn't happen

Large if accurate. But seems like false reporting.

>breitfart

>Islamberg
>Islam
>berg

The place does exist, and everyone within a 50 mile radius does know about it
It's been watched for a long time
They take in all sorts of NYC garbage prison converts, and have been tied to terror in other countries several times..but they seem to abide by the law here at least..and this "raid" didn't happen

Goldberg funding islamites. Like ISIS. What don't you understand?

The headpin will probably be let go with a slap on the wrist by the jew courts, so he can start a new jew-sponsored pedophile-terrorist-community on US soil.

>berg

fake and gay, and I know
>snopes

The same exists in the Poconos maintained by Fetullah Gulen, ringleader of the Erdogan coup attempt and sought for extradition by Turkey

The Catskills are Jew heaven...

dunno about you goys but boy oh boy I could use a nice nap, couldn't you?

Yep any trip up that way into the old farming and then later hippie communities it is overrun by jews including lots of hassidics purged out of the city, so sad

Wow. More fake news on Sup Forums. Who would've guessed

Elaborate you lazy faggot. What's fake?

THAT's what they're calling a "massive stockpile" of weapons? I'm from the Southeast. I know individuals who have more than that in their personal gun rooms. They just don't have an isolated compound filled with religious nuts.

the Catskills are practically the most Jewish place in America, I'm sure their grubby claw marks are on this somehow

Ops article

>Lazy faggot continues to be lazy

I SEE WHY WE ARE BEING SLID WITH LE`KIN PARK THREADS NOW

Eat shit leftists

>(((Islamberg)))

>snopes debunks it
So it's officially confirmed as real news?

So, which part is false here Snopes? That there was no raid? Or that there is no Islamaberg? Because it reads like there is a place there whose residents were targeted.

I'm a neet who lives about 12 miles away from this place, and obsessively check police/fire/ems channels..there was no raid, but the place does exist and is sketchy af

The kikes have subverted the slimes.

Literally every mormon I know has more than
that.

>massive stockpile
>8 AR15s, 4 handguns, and 64 magazines

wut?

No need to archive good articles
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/03/clarion-jihadi-cult-associate-arrested-in-ny/

Thank you

this

and these

This is the wrong source.

and this

>a massive stockpile

This is the source

freedomdaily.com/trump-sends-feds-raid-nys-islamberg-2-decades-uncover-americas-worst-nightmare/

>>(((berg)))

>>During their raid they discovered a massive stockpile of illegal weapons throughout the Islamberg location, including 8 assault weapons, 4 loaded handguns, 1 loaded shotgun, 2 rifles, 64 high-capacity ammunition feeding devices, and body armor, including thousands of rounds of .50 caliber ammunition capable of piercing body armor.
All that shit was probably legal before NY went full faggot.
Raiding these cunts was overdue though.

Yeah this is fake news, read the article

>I'm a neet who lives about 12 miles away from this place
>the place does exist and is sketchy af
Why don't you go check it out?

from disobedient media
archive.is/Bxy6r

Wow.

Also there are several other places like this around the USA, and the authorities know all about them. They're Jihadist training camps right here in the USA.

Norcal is swimming with these Jihadis.

>their whole Islamic compound has less guns and ammo than I have in my closet
Wew

Sounds like a false flag stopped before it got started.

Good news. White people are off Obama's domestic terrorist list. MAGA

A guy from Upstate New York called in to the Savage Nation to talk about these islamists about a month ago...

Yup. There are plenty of videos online about them .

Don't worry, plenty of Obama hires are still on the payroll, waging a war against whites from within the national security establishment.

One less camp. I'm guessing these were officially sanctioned ISIS training camps, and we'd ship them over with a slightly used Toyota pickup when they graduated.

fucking finally

bump

From prohibited possessors? Yes.

I hope they fry the son of a bitch. Hang him by his testicles.

>Jew York

There are places like this in the deep South as well. You wouldn't think so but Dixie has been infiltrate by these mudslimes

I heard about this before I didn't really understand how that made sense, but there are crazier things that exist

I'm from the area. Shortly after some mudslime got caught stealing ammo from Gander Mountain in Binghamton, the DA Cornwell ordered his home raided, and found a small stockpile of weapons. People thought it was linked to Islamberg in Hancock N.Y., (30 miles east) and made fake articles to make people look fucking stupid.

pressconnects.com/story/news/public-safety/2017/07/10/weapons-bust-jc-man-indicted-16-charges/463866001/

Obama ignored this and screeched about "right-wing" militias, who basically dindu nuffin and were largely retired vets having fun in the woods.

Snopes says it's not true this alone proves it's true

>massive stockpile of illegal weapons
>15 guns

lmao wat

>libtards

Muslim shills

some one post one credible source of this happening

you cant

until then stfu

inb4 "there are no credible sources of news and here's a breitbart article that says so"

Send them back to Africa

I'll have to drive by Shitslamberg early next and see if there's anything going on. The story however did not come from a reliable source.

Obviously. It's named after us.

Every spot on that map should have a star for criminal activity.

>mfw sitting on "an arsenal" in grabber terms

There's another al fuqra compound in Perry County, PA. The 1993 WTC bombers were trained there

a compound raid this massive would have photographs taken of it
think about WACO, think about how many photos of the compound existed even prior to the raid, and now think about this

congratz, you just learned how to spot fake news

I know it's tempting to push this sort of stuff but please try to remember that it will only tarnish our reputation
hoaxes are a leftist weapon
be better than that

Since they were already living in seclusion far away from civilisation the FEDs could have just exterminated all of them and no one would even know it happened.
That's what I call a missed opportunity.

youtu.be/VWN03A_oqVQ

go to sleep

I hate the god damn muslims as much as the next guy, but aside from all the 50 cal ammo that stockpile seems like a pretty normal gun collection for a single man.

>Breitbart
>Clarion
Fake fucking news

wtf i want to get shot by islamists now

>inb4 bitching about this site

Apparently some 64 year old Arab guy was arrested for stealing ammo from a gun shop 49 fucking miles away from Islamberg. People who read Breitbart should be killed, literally worse than blacks

for all the acoustic kids on Sup Forums that can identify a person place or thing with little info, the only way this fake news crap spreads is because people do it on purpose.

All these stories and that stupid youtube video all lead back to the same outsourced fake news site that OP cut the name out of the picture, purposely

This is what fake news looks like:

>CNN isn't reporting it so it's fake news
lol

GIVE ME ONE SOURCE - EVEN A FAKE ONE

holy shit

you guys are such stupid pieces of shit, but it is infuriating because it is on purpose. You know its bullshit.

The Constitution is for white people.

How do we know it's NOT bullshit?

It's not on CNN. CNN is fake news, so logically if CNN reported it it wouldn't have happened. They didn't, so it must be true.

Comprende?

Waco 2.0 they should have went in guns blazing. Shoot first ask questions later.

this was all they found in a guys storage locker and they think it was intended to go to islamberg, which they havent actually raided yet

>haven't actually raided
according to who?

The Gilani Group has about 40 armed camps in the US and is known to the government

Connections to many top terror suspects

Somehow is in charge of selecting Muslim chaplains who go to prisons to recruit blacks

This guy on you tube made about an hour of content investigating them in the last 4 months

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeOa96wzPM