So Britbongs, when are you getting your HIGH ENERGY ecstasy pills? Maybe Britain will be made great again after all

So Britbongs, when are you getting your HIGH ENERGY ecstasy pills? Maybe Britain will be made great again after all

Whenever you read an article like that replace "UK" with "London".

I want some of these.. Although MDMA is far superior, or Mephedrone.

>tfw no meow meow since 2012
>tfw gubmint bans fun
>tfw gubmint wants me to smoke and drink

I'm sure Manchester and Birmingham and other places with high subhuman populations have them

>does bathsalts

>Hasn't tried Mephedrone
>Is knocking it
Into le trash compactor you go!

i have tried mephedrone, AMC, mdpv. it is pretty much mdma-lite and all garbage-tier behaviour, do a real drug like dmt

Or you guys could be classy and smoke cigars

"No". Now legalise mephedrone NOW!

This gentleman is aware

birmingham's not that bad

i actually really love brum and wish we could flush all the pakis out

But that's stinky and boring. You no be stinky and boring.

Gib mephedrone now pls.

>tfw you'll never be classy

>taking drugs

>tfw I've never heard of this at all until some burger on Sup Forums told me and tried to insult me over it
Sometimes this board gets a bit too dick-measury. Ever since the election, all you've been doing is insult one another.

Gib.

Maybe if morality man smoked a spliff he wouldn't be so fucking miserable.

What when did I insult you

Hopefully they are full off rat poison

>be Brit
>take x
>get horny
>can only jerkoff to thier women fucking Achmed

It's the type of drug that makes you think liberal bullshit like open borders is a good idea. Those drugs give you empathy-overdrive. Very dangerous. Yes I have done mdma before you ask.

I see our product has crossed the pond.
Enjoy Anglo scum.

Ecstasy comes from Israel and is brought in by Orthodox Jews since they don't check their bags.

This isn't bullshit either.

Dmt or mdma followed by ket for a similar effect, like its cousin that isn't quite as invasisve

>MDMA is far superior
true
>or Mephedrone
pic related

>he thinks jacking off on ectasy is enjoyable in the slightest

Shit bro even when we originally had custom flags a BUNCHA shit was talked. Tis the nature of the beast.

I get them every week at the psychiatrist lol

I have never done ecstasy, nor do I plan to. However I really want to buy some of those pills just to add to my MAGA collection. I am pissed they are being sold in UK instead of the states. I am too much of a pussy to traffic something like that.

Whoa I gotta get to your country. Our psychiatrists tell us we have mental problems we don't have and give us some drug we don't need

Of all drugs you could take, ecstasy is one of the most degenerate only just behind heroin and crack.

>the empathogenic amphetamine jew

Tbqh they are probably here too familia. All it takes is a pill press. Though the back of the pill should say MAGA. IMO