3 Years in Uni

How do we fix america? Seriously are none of you concerned that (if) you have kids and send them to college, they'll turn into freaks such as pic related? This shit makes my blood boil. A cute girl turning into this souless mad max character looking ass ugly slob. How the fuck do we stop this???

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/on3Os
twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blumpf for visibility

Don't let this slide faggots

>send them to college, they'll turn into freaks
Isn't this the whole point of college/universities?

They're supposed to grow up in Uni and get a taste of what life without parents is like. Not eat up marxist propaganda ffs

if this was my daughter... say goodbye

you have capitalist control of the US education system to thank for that

>some slut changing her appearance is bad because it doesn't make my dick as hard anymore
fuck off faggot

bottom right, erectus perfectus.

Waste of genetics

bump

I agree consumerism and the (((free))) market is partly to blame, but where are this girls parents? Why don't they ever listen to their parents? The fuck is wrong with america

t. fucking roastie REEEE

hoooooly shit that navel

>get a taste of what life without parents is like
To the contrary, they're sheltered in their safe spaces for as long as possible, to not get repilled before the treatment is complete. Am I misinformed, Sup Forums?

I don't get my dick hard at every girl you virgin, randomly saw this while browzing my twitter and it really made me think

can u find any more examples of kids that turned into "freaks such as pick related"? and why loose your shit if one girl in america wants to dress weird? young people go through fazes all the time it doesn't mean that America is in shambles.

Young adolescent adults do crazy edge stuff (and always did). What kind of autist are you?

how do we fix faggy attention seeking little shits? there is no way other than making fun of them so they kill themselves when they reach adulthood and gain sentience

So even in Bulgaria universities are full with cancerous SJWs?

ignore them, and move on

cradle to grave massive hollyjew manipulation.

there is no sense of family, the boomers had families b/c they felt like they had to. now no one wants a family b/c its been rammed down their throats that families are stupid and you should be an emancipated individual.

these parents honestly could not possibly care less, they're just glad they're out of the house.

There was a Facebook page, can't remember what it was called, where people uploaded their before and after pics of adopting cultural Marxism I think. Damn, can't remember where it was though. I was gonna create some spoof accounts as a joke.

>McCain't

Wait...just found it.

She was so fuckable too

My kids would agree with you and so do I. I don't have a solution but I do foresee an upcoming, future Spinster bubble which will be blames on the men not at all involved. That's when I expect stupid shit like bachelor taxes and rent controls but only on males. Hmmmm?

KEK

*blocks your path*

Please don't tell me that is the same person.
That would so wasteful.

Women do this because men love it and give them a ton of positive reinforcement. Then when you say it's disgusting those same men call you homosexual and defend slutty behavior.

Don't samefag
Also, America is fixing itself and will continue to heal as long as we don't have politicians in office pushing this shit. She probably crys about this now but will keep the look until she can grow it back.

Just a cringey phase. These people have practically no self awareness.

I see that the annual purge has begun.

>Also, America is fixing itself

so this is the power of american delusion

this guy

Noooo , muh dick went and crawled up my ass to hide. ( where are all the good men at , sob )

blacks have been shrinking though. Well til obongos involvment.

We need to stop the government funding for non stem fields. I'm not saying they aren't allowed to exist, but they serve no use to the public at large therefore no public funding.

>roastie going from basic slut to littlemoreeffortslut
Nothing of value lost

>give her a good dicking to make her normal

I see no problem with this. The easily deceived and misled, the ones whose herd mentality instinct is too strong for their rational mind, the easily propagandized and brainwashed, they deserve what they get. Why should I care on their behalf? It just doesn't make any sense. I only feel amusement and disdain when I look at them.

SHUT IT DOWN :
archive.is/on3Os

how is that samefagging

>that look
>geek look

w-w-what... I don't understand

was she going for the

>tee hee, I have clean features I'm such a nerd dude lmao

kind of thingy?

Jesus Christ.
That's what Junior High used to be like. Then you'd grow out of it in high school.
Now college does this.
The world is backwards now

holy shit

such a pretty girl and now she looks like a fucking clown

I am so glad Stacey finally decided to become a weirdo after I spent my whole life getting picked on for exactly the same thing

stupid fucking cunt
I suffered to earn the right to be this weird
get the fuck off of my bandwagon

The current state of America is as unfixable as the state Brazil has been since the last century

ding ding ding

Chicks like this love rage filled rough sex. I promise you she'd call you daddy or king then swallow your load and then act like a rowdy friend in public. Choke her good and see how she melts.

Mohawk has got to go though, short haired girls are disgusting nigger tier fetish.

It really is the 80's all over again

Uni is degenerate. Not 50 years ago young people went straight into the work force or were raising kids.

I felt this as well.

"I'll dye my hair and wear the T-shirts, but I still listen to shit hop n' pop because Imma fuckin poser"

>hispanic population increases because of 40 years of illegal immigration and mass third world immigration
>elect guy who wants to deport illegals, build wall and end mass third world immigration

It's almost like Europeans are all either retarded or shitposting

1/3

>bloodypunkss

This is the result of so called Nazi redpills?

Wrong, because the USA was never founded on "dude just fuck a black chick and then the kid comes out bleached lmao"

2/3

3/3
see

This is why I never want a daughter

will never cease to amaze me how it turns qt normal girls in to freaks of nature what is it with marxism and ugliness i all things?

I'm trying to thread the needle and get my kid into a practical trade. He's already the most cynical elementary student there ever was. Now I've got to reign it in with practicality.

if you have one home school her its the influence shield her from bad influence and she will turn normal

>imagine being arnold

College is pretty meaningless for 90% of the degrees. She still lives in a fantasy world. She will probably grow the fuck up and get married or grow the fuck up and work in the real world eventually.

How old is ya Jnr ? Just get him loads of carpentry toys and kits.

Get him some meccano n shit.

Show him videos of people making stuff...

>*blocks your path*
>High Impact Sexual Violence Initiates

lol stupid i have dealt with your kind before grab the cross and my wooden stake

I didn't know Bryan was a cuck. Shame because I really like him as an actor.

Sounds like how i was when i was a kid.

Get him into something quickly for sure, the black pill cant be coughed up after taken

Manlet here, those stakes appear to be too high...

I honestly think our modern university model has at most 20 years left in it. Vodcasting and online courses are going to destroy it as soon as the Marxists destroy the one thing that keeps them going. Reputation.

We might keep a couple open to fuck with the Chinese and to maintain research parks for STEM but that's about it

we should fucking go to toe vatican and stole all the knowledge and books and made all of the hidden knowledge avaliable for everybody

ooh ooh i have one

Men love it because they know girls that look like that are easy whores, and women 'love' it because they know it devalues the woman who adorns it and lowers their chances of becoming competition.

there's a brazillian account called before/after in portuguese dedicated to girls like this but actually real

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede
THATS IT
ITS FILLED WITH DEGENERATES
RAHHHHHH

Fugg someone already posted it

>if this was my daughter... say goodbye

I dunno, looks like a pretty cute little anime loli to me.

What is the explanation for this?!

Why do they make themselves ugly and full of hatred?

DEM GAINS

>Why do they make themselves ugly and full of hatred?

Godless bitches.

they feel guilty because if you enjoy anything have anything some one else is missing out that is what they teach you there

Freshman year

Senior year.

Feminism and liberalism are mental disorders

As an American, the answer is simple.
>Be a white male between the ages of 18 and 30
>Get fit at the gym, read books to become well learned, go to community college and learn a trade, SAVE MONEY, start mastering some disciplines
>Be 30
>Move to green counties in pic related
>Purchase acreage and build a house
>Establish permaculture, harvest food in warm seasons and hunt in cold seasons
>Find a beautiful, faithful white woman no younger than 16, no older than 20
>With her parents consent, marry her
>Teach her traditional values, ideally she comes from a healthy family and already knows how to cook and clean house
>Give her no fewer than two, and no more than six children
>Incorporate peaceful parenting and voluntarism, don't expose them to television or videogames until they are much older and responsible, instill traditional values and teach them to hate degeneracy, teach them to nonreligious philosophers with strong moral principles
>Teach them to repeat text related until you have yourself a commune founded by you and molded by your ideals
tl;dr: Cultivate your mind and body, then be the leader of a commune founded on atheistic morality and peaceful parenting with a focus on cultivating the mind, body, and disciplines.

>Give her no fewer than two, and no more than six children
>no more than six children
faggot

>Oh no someone's different looking than me

When you grow up user, you'll learn to appreciate people for their morals, actions, and ability.

Some faggot can wear all the nose rings he wants if he can single handedly manage my asyc server system.

The ONLY way to fix it is to take the universities by force and execute the academics. ALL of them - liberals worship them and we cannot let a single one survive

>how do we fix Bulgaria?
By putting it back in righteous Ottoman hands

>be American
>don't send children to cult labor camp
>children are safe

>be American
>don't send children to (((college)))
>children are safe

child support for 5 kids, good times.

even though this behavior is happening much more frequently than pre-1960s Western Civ, don't delude yourself into thinking that this is truly "the norm." I'm a college student right now, and even though I go to kind of a party school I just don't see many women turning into whatever the fuck this shit is. I believe that kids are actually becoming less retarded with this kind of stuff, which does actually support the "le gen zee is based maymay." with that being said there are loads of women who turn into sluts without any authority to keep them in check, but not like this. and most of the girls who are raised from good families don't slut around