THE TOP SELLING GAME ON STEAM IS A GAY DATING SIMULATOR

How do you bigots feel knowing that gay daddy dating sims have now hit the mainstream? Face it, you're on the wrong side of history buckos and the future for our children is hot daddies.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/
steamspy.com/app/654880
steamspy.com/app/459820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

It's not, Steam has been talking about trying to get more females to join the engine. Since these types of games are popular among them.

store.steampowered.com/app/654880/Dream_Daddy_A_Dad_Dating_Simulator/

>ABOUT THIS GAME

Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is a game where you play as a Dad and your goal is to meet and romance other hot Dads. You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighborhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? With minigames, sidequests, and a variety of paths and endings, Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is this year's most anticipated Dad-based game.

>Features
7 dateable Dads
Dad character creator - Create your Dadsona!
Multiple endings per-Dad
Voiced by the Game Grumps and friends
Written by Vernon Shaw and Leighton Gray
Artwork and pinups by Shanen Pae, J.N. Wiedle, Anna Pan, Tyson Hesse, Ellen Alsop, Evan Palmer, Ego Rodriguez, and many more!
Original score by Jesse Cale
Dad-themed mini and micro games throughout each date path
So many Dad puns. Like, to the point where it made us all uncomfortable
Secretssssssss.

get bent Sup Forums

buying it now thanks

WOW I'm going to shower with my dad now.

I feel like I don't give a shit

wtf i wanna meet that dad now

It's right there on the steam front page. Valve are a respectable LGBTQ+ inclusive company and don't lie.

>fags wasting their money of faggy things

K

Who cares faggot, just filter out the tags. Tag system on Steam is the greatest thing they ever added.

Meme game. People buy it to laugh at it. To laugh at you.

>GAY DATING SIMULATOR
You need to try "Shower with your dad Simulator". Its a fun and addictive title.

I wanna meet those dads

Wtf i am gay now

does it let you spread GRIDS to eliminate the gay population? if so illl buy it

Free market baby.

Steam is gay... duh

It's a meme game, people have been shilling it even here for the memes.

Finally, a game where I get to be a single dad and get literally BLACKED by another single dad

>He still hasn't gotten 100% achievements for Dream Daddy

Git gud, scrubs

anyone have torrent/mega?

IT GETS BETTER. You can also play this game as a TRANS DAD.

Say it with me Sup Forums : I N C L U S I V E

Are there any ball options? Like, can we cradle the balls, knead them, maybe an angry tight grip if we feel saucy, or a feather to tickle the balls when we feel playful? Would love to shave the balls on our date night, but maybe let the hair grow come Wednesday. Is the game set in a cold region where the balls would contract, or is hot and humid so we can tug on those saggy balls?

Also, please tell me about your balls.

>It's real

>Developer: Game Grumps

nothing wrong with that

I think people would buy that more as a meme. Like pewdiepie would play games like that just for easy laughs

>normal tank top=male
>baby GAP tank top=trans

A L M O N D S

Why does /pol look like that?

Roll for charisma, respectfully decline and imply he should get checked at the doctor

This is a very widely hyped game on youtube.
Also the only other gay dating english game is Coming out on Top, so there's a market to be filled.

It's warm here so they're pretty loose and floppy, lightly hairy

Hmmm almost makes me think it's largely degenerates that continue their childish habits into adulthood

Hnnnnggggf

Pol wants to be Aryan but isn't
Aryan lgbt is too Aryan qt to resist

do they fug?

>Top seller
>72 reviews

1,071 total sales
steamspy.com/app/654880

To put that into perspective there is over 440,000 people who have downloaded Crush Crush.

steamspy.com/app/459820

>Sweden doesn't approve of the gay
Wot?

It's based on hourly volume, bigot. The game has just been released and people are eating it up like daddy hotcakes right now.

I fully expected it to have over 1 million sales by this time tomorrow evening. Don't underestimate the demand for daddies.

Wow, it looks rigged to me. (((STEAM)))

Not to mention it was developed and hyped by the game grumps who have almost 4 mil subs for so long. Seems like a no brainier its gonna sell.

I don't know man, brits are fucking raging homos and its worst now with all the ass fucking islamos