THEYVE DONE IT AGAIN

Any Stephen King fans out there?

I know you didn't imagine him looking like this, did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollars_Trilogy
youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8
youtube.com/watch?v=WjoXaJUOInU
hooktube.com/dQw4w9WgXcQ
fullbooks.net/one-shot/chapter-2-123106.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't imagine him as anything because I don't read trash fantasy novels for 13 year old boys and fat 30 year old women.

I didnt imagine him looking like anything. The crippled black woman, the heroin addict, sure. The boy always had brown hair for some reason.

Idk you're getting on about, he looks just like him

Stephen King is a hack. Read some actual literature.

Looks like Clint Eastwood

The character was more or less a supernatural carbon copy of "Blondie" from the Dollars Trilogy, so yes

It was probably Stephen King's idea himself because he's a cuck and he hates his fans.

No, and since King himself has stated numerous times Roland was based on Clint Eastwood, to see him embrace this nonsense is sickening. Truthfully though, outside the first and original version, the series is awful and laughably written. King is one of the few writers I can think of who got worse with age. If you read The Gunslinger, some parts are almost Cormac McCarthyish. Bringing crippled nigs and cute pets in later was hack work.

Never go full sober, or you become a douche.

King was much better when he was blasted by every substance know to man. His early works are fantastic imo.

Elba is like one of four blacks in all of Pedojew that are actually pretty cool, though. He's an English black, which are a totally different species from Americus Niggidundunuffinganus.

These books were always shit. Come back when they have a remake of dune and turn Muad'Dib into a nigger

>black man
>modern buckles
>machine stitched pants
>jacket with modern fittings
>not the worn cow hide t-shirt
>no blue eyes
>no slightly long hair
>literally dyed leather everything
fuck me, just fuck me this is depressing.
It looks nothing like him, not a single bit.

>we wuz kwisatz haderach n shiet

>check out this black guy in a trump hat, fucking based!

Good thing it's going to bomb massively. Every reaction even on plebbit was negative.

You forgot the magic space gats.

On a scale of D3R to MAGA, how based is he in your opinion?

I like most of what Idris Elba has filmed so far.
But this is not about him. It's about changing white for black to push an agenda.
I hope this film flops even worse than most of S.Kings movies already do

He doesn't race bait... much. That's about all you could hope for from these types.

I love the Dark Tower series, but I'll just read the synopsis of this on Sup Forums if it ever gets posted there.

lol wut?
This is the kind of shit that made Guillermo Del Toro not take the project on.
He knew he could not make a masterpiece of it.
Peter Jackson had to cut the LoTR in half to make those movies.
This is a hack movie.

why are his clothes so clean im pretty sure in the books they specifically say he's basically all tattered and fucked up, also in the books they describe him as white with bright blue eyes, and then they also go on to highlight the fact that Susannah/Detta is black, writing entire chapters about it (and offer no comparison between herself and Roland in that regard) so it's evident that Roland is in fact 100% white.

Plus in the trailer they have his guns glowing blue an shit, that never happens, they're literally adding shit for no reason. This thing will be a mess, I'm so fucking disappointed that the Hollywood Jew got their claws on this script and niggified it, makes my blood boil

We've already been over this 6 million times. The series was great up until King got hit by the van and made retarded. The last 3 books suck ass. Casting Stringer Bell as Roland of Gilead is super stupid but the whole project and source material suffers from way more problems than this.

It's a best-seller and involved shooting people, so of course the Jews would make him black and all his targets white. This is only the fifth or sixth major "Black guy kills whites" movie that's come out of (((Hollywood))) in as many years.

delet this now

who plays Odetta Holmnes? or is just the Gunslinger? would be fun if they put a fat 50yo woman instead
Elba is a retarded obsessed in take white roles, thanks for the white viking in Thor, at leaszt he isn't Bond, he was cool in the Wire

>Sup Forums in "current year"
Anything that isn't reading and working with your hands is degeneracy
>also Sup Forums in current year
M-muuuh racial purity in FICTIONAL CHARACTERS is sacred.

Which one is it you fags? God you beta-ass newfags here are just cringey as fuck and pathetic.

Stephen King fans? What are you an 8 year old? 'Look Mommy, I like the cover on that one!'. Stephen King is leading the pedophiles, btw.

>dark tower
>black man playing dark

DATS RAYCIS

>Stephen King fans

Sup Forums has hated Stephen King for years because he's a gigantic liberal faggot

I know and it makes me want to..

It looks like it has nothing to do with the books besides the very broadest premise. People who read the books won't see it because it's taking the term "adaptation" to extreme limits, and normies won't go see it because it's confusing.

Good job, Jewish studio execs! I for sure bet they laundered a lot of money on it though.

Either way, the books take a dive after The Wizard and the Glass, and never recover.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

You fail at this. You aren't even presenting a single common rule that you can pretend is violated.

There was also nothing resembling Odetta Holmes in the trailer.

Or it could be because he's a fucking trash writer who for some reason keeps getting his shitty books turned into movies

Who cares?

And yet Stephen King made it clear in the early days that Roland looks exactly like a young Clint Eastwood and it isn't like The Dark Tower didn't already have a black disabled woman or anything who marries a white former druggie.

Shit, is that alistar caine the warcaster? Someones been playing warmachine.

>the white viking in Thor,
I had forgotten about that
Leave my fucking culture alone!!! REEEEEEEEEE

WE WUZ GUNSLINGERZ AND SHEETZ

After Heimdall I'm not surprised by anything.

I never read too many Goosebumps books.

life is fluid you don't just spend 100% of your time working outside with your hands to make your living, even the most manly alpha will occasionally watch a movie, it just means you don't spend all day every day sitting on your sofa watching Netflix is what people criticize.

The problem with niggers in these roles isn't about "racial purity", it's just the deliberate change in source material in order to appease the SJWs. If they made a new movie called "NIGGER MAN" and marketed him as the most badass hero in existence, able to single handedly kill Superman and Batman simultaneously, I wouldn't really care, it would be more of a joke to me than anything but it wouldn't really upset me either. However when they take a character from a book that was written decades ago, who was clearly described in that book as being a white, blue eyed "cowboy" type, similar to Clint Eastwood, and then decide to make him black, something about that just seems absolutely fucked up, even more so if you were a fan of the books (which I was)

>done it again
egh, have you read any of the garbage falling out of steven kings mouth in recent years?
actually, even the dark tower series itself turns to shit beyond the 4th book. Nothing of value lost here.

Who cares? King hasn't written anything worth giving a shit about for what, 20 years? More?

How old is he? That long

Idris Elba is a fucking baller tho

>Dollars trilogy
It's "The Man With No Name" trilogy, you fuckwit

This.

Get a life you fucking losers, become your own hero.

I think it's only Jake and Rolande

Jane, you ignorant slut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollars_Trilogy

>"We wanted the Blade audience"

This shit is going to tank because literally no Constant Readers are willing to put up with King's cuckshed appeals.

The Marvel comics were good enough for me. Fuck cultural Marxists, fuck weak content creators for not defending their brainchildren in the face of it.

>and lose the culture war

heroes, alone, are nobodies.
but the power to fucking shake the world comes from all the nobodies who believe in heroes

Something something dullest franchise in franchise history

It's fiction. Get a fucking life you autistic twat. Literally means nothing because it is nothing but entertainment - if you can't just see beyond the physical appearance of a character, that again is fictional, I truly fear for you as a human. It's almost sad seeing how this digital chimpout goes everytime. Christ.

Stephen Kang is a liberal cuckold anyway, fuck his books

Gotcha. Well if you've ever read any other king, or michale Crichton, game of thrones books you'd know hey changed characters. Shit jack teacher is supposed to be black.

Chill out and just be happy they're making a version of it, most fiction I enjoy would never be get past a screenplay.

>"I don't kill with my gun"
>"I kill with my heart"
>proceeds to shoot a guy
What did he mean by this?

1. Trigger discipline
2. Is it good and/or fun?

>It's fiction. Get a fucking life you autistic twat. Literally means nothing because it is nothing but entertainmen

It's propaganda. He even posted Rules for Radicals, which is exactly how they do it to everyone, you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8

>if you can't just see beyond the physical appearance of a character, that again is fictional, I truly fear for you as a human.

You're a BASED black man in a MAGA hat from reddit, right?

>Shit jack teacher is supposed to be black.
Who?

STRINGER BELL

Yeah, you know what real heroes do? They shut down kike propaganda movies by throwing smoke bombs into the cinema screening room. Heroes act. Action is what is missing in our lives. No sitting in front of some fucking monitor or screen. The SA did this a lot.

I really don't care. Idris Elba is fucking fantastic and talks/acts just like a white guy so who gives a shit?

Now if they made Roland a woman, that would be fucking retarded.

But the first book is shit, The Drawing of the Three is where the story start to look interesting to me

thats about the only thing i kind of want to see.

No, but honestly, Idris Elba looks like he can pull it off. He's literally the one black actor I'm okay with play Roland.

>shiet
I'm afraid you have it backwards.

First, take the word "shit".

Separate it into the two sounds that make up the word: "sh" and "it".

Then, add a long "e" in the middle: "eee".

Now, put it all together: "sh" + "eee" + "it" = sheeeit

It's not hard.

>let's get upset about the book series of a super leftwing author changing the main character to black for the movie release
Waste of time mate, i'm a Dark Tower fan myself after "The Stand" but getting upset about this is pretty stupid considering the latest revelations of Stephen King's personal ideology.
Also let's consider that the whole story is pure fantasy.
I'd get upset if the History Channel's "Vikings" would have black Vikings, but not something like Dark Tower.

Only the first book was good, after that it was shit. Roland spends the whole time unable to do anything with his crippled fingers, tries to get medication, spends time in the "real world" with some loser and a schizophrenic negress, it was terrible. Just read the first book and pretend that's all there was.

The movie will suck but it won't be due to Idris Elba.

>I do not kill with my gun. I kill with my heart.
That is some fedora tipping bullshit.

ok schlomo

The first book was terrific. New, abstract, mysterious; you didn't quite know what was going on. It needs to be told to do any other part of the story justice (and, thus, the movie will suck). Jake isn't drawn until The Wastelands, if I remember correctly.

>tfw Stephen King is a total cuck

I watched 22/11/63 because I like the period and the Kennedy assassination. He somehow manages to point at all of these things that show it not being Oswald (or at least he didn't act alone) and then he confirms at the end he more or less confirms it was Oswald and he acted alone.
It's like he went down the rabbithole, didn't like what he was seeing and so to quell that cognitive dissonance he just went with the official story (the first official story, not the last official story).
It's like when someone says

>"Guys, I've finally worked it out! You see all of these Jews who are responsible for this? And then seen how all of these Jews are responsible for that? And now you see all these Jews responsible for the other? Well it turns out they're just scapegoats and it's actually the fucking Illuminati!"

Even then I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but then he went against Trump and I realised he had forgotten himself.

Idris Elba is a honorary white man in my book and speaking of books, Stephen King is like the McDonald's of literature, so like something sacred is being violated here.
S out of all the cases of recent and potential brown-washing, this one bothers me the least.

Idris Elba could act his way out of ADX Florance.
No not a prison because he's black, that's just the highest security thing I could think of.

all these youngfags that didn't know how groundbreaking Stephen King was back in the 70s and 80s.

Read IT and the Shining, don't want the TV miniseries or movies.

Since fucking when did Roland's guns have neon glowing tattoos on them!? Have I forgotten that much about the books?

Clint eastwood was so good in good, bad, ugly

Might be time for another viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=WjoXaJUOInU

>Matthew McConaughey
He's great at prepping bulls, good combo.

Well he was old enough to write Firestarter which I read in my teens. I'm 51

Absolutely not. You're just a huge faggot and triggered loser

Always archive
hooktube.com/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Absolutely not. You're just a huge faggot and triggered loser Jack reacher

I'z forgotten da face of mah dad, mang

All you cunts acting like you actually read better books than King novels
Youre not fooling anyone

Didn't look interesting to me when I read the book, maybe a bad translate or maybe was because was not conected with other books don't know, but I really enjoy the Drawing of the Three even if was 3 times long, I drop the series in Wolves of the Calla can't finish the book, the retarded kids were too much for me

they're probably Harry Potter fans

He played Heimdall who is attested as possessing foreknowledge, keen eyesight and hearing, is described as "THE WHITEST OF THE GODS"

You do not remember correctly. Jake is at the way station when Roland arrives. He initially thinks that he is a trap laid by Walter O'Dim. Roland let's Jake fall while traveling under the mountain and Jake's words "Go now. There are other worlds than these" haunt him until Roland is able to save Jake from being killed by The Pusher in The Drawing of the Three and preventing him from ever being in Mid World to meet him in The Gunslinger. This paradox splits both Roland and Jake's minds and is the impetus for the first part of The Wasteland,

I didn't have to imagine him. He was a blue eyed white man.

I would be triggered but King is a libshit faggot whom I would never give a single shekel too anyway.

I read the first dark tower book and thought it was some of the worst shit I ever read without a single redeeming quality. Plot=nonsense shit, characters=pure shit, atmosphere=non existant it's either lol desert western or dimensional rift new york etc. I'm reasonably well read. Won't be watching the movie.

>Jack reacher
You mean the character from the movie Jack Reacher, which is an adaptation of Lee Child's novel "One Shot", which has chapter 2 starting off with Jack Reacher being on a beach, trying to get tanned? fullbooks.net/one-shot/chapter-2-123106.html

Right, he forsakes Jake and Jake isn't drawn until the third book. This movie is basically Roland and Jake that second time around with the possessed house, etc.

>AKA
We're both right so shut your whoremouth