T.J. Miller Slams ‘Silicon Valley’ Cast For Not Doing Enough To Stop Trump

So THAT's why he was fired...
>T.J. Miller shocked comedy fans earlier this year when he announced that he’d be leaving HBO’s tech sitcom “Silicon Valley” for good. His character, obnoxious startup investor Erlich Bachman, quickly became an audience and critical darling after the show’s premiere in 2014. In an interview with HuffPost this week, Miller spoke frankly about how the current political climate influenced his decision to leave the show ― and blasted his former castmates for not doing enough to prevent President Donald Trump’s election.
>After announcing that he did not plan to return to the show, Miller raised eyebrows with an interview in The Hollywood Reporter last month in which he questioned the intelligence of Alec Berg, one of the showrunners, and hinted at a strained relationship with star Thomas Middleditch, who plays startup CEO Richard Hendricks. In his interview with HuffPost, pegged to his newest project, the animated children’s film “The Emoji Movie,” he shed new light on his frustrations with “Silicon Valley.”
>HuffPost spoke briefly with Miller about “The Emoji Movie” in May. This time, as the interview began, Miller asked for everyone else to leave the room, including the publicity team. He turned the conversation to the current political landscape and the obligation he believes Hollywood has to oppose the current administration.
archive.is/9Bt0D

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/tj-miller-arrested-alleged-battery-cab-driver-954676
youtube.com/watch?v=OK254ZsCKuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It seems the cast of “Silicon Valley,” in Miller’s estimation, failed to live up to this obligation. Just before the 2016 presidential election, he told HuffPost, he spoke with the show’s cast about the campaign. “I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites, how much did you donate to Hillary Clinton’s campaign?’ And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn’t given a dollar,” he said. “What did they think was going to happen? How had they not joined a fight that they had such strong opinions about?” He noted that despite “not even really being a fan of hers,” he donated the maximum amount permitted to her campaign.
>Miller didn’t name any specific cast members who were present for this conversation. Middleditch and Amanda Crew (VC executive Monica Hall) are Canadian, though both currently live in California. FEC law prohibits foreign nationals from making any political contributions; however, there is an exception for immigrants with green cards. We confirmed that Miller did indeed donate the max, and according to the Center for Responsive Politics, cast members including Middleditch, Crew, Kumail Nanjiani, Martin Starr and Zach Woods were not listed as donors. Representatives for those actors did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment.
>The decision to leave “Silicon Valley,” Miller suggested, freed him up to resist President Trump in other ways. “My position [to oppose the Trump administration] became more powerful when I left ‘Silicon Valley,’” he said. “I had more control over the content, the time, the schedule, the everything.” Even “The Emoji Movie,” he argued, was a meaningful step toward encouraging younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values.”

>the animated children’s film “The Emoji Movie,”
so how is movie going to be used against trump?

he thinks more shekels would have somehow changed the outcome of the most expensive campaign in history? also FUCK leafs

>she lost because she didn't have enough money
this is comedy gold

He'll have a brain tumour within 2 years.

Praise Kek.

Trump and co. are the only ones fighting against the elites destroying America and the rest of the West, these morons need to stop attacking their only ally.

poor little snowflake

The Emoji Movie? Fuck this guy.

>Even “The Emoji Movie,” he argued, was a meaningful step toward encouraging younger audiences to “understand and adopt progressive values.”
they even fucking admit it holy shit

Did this guy get so in character that he turned into an obnoxious ego inflated do nothing douche in real life?

He's playing the Hollywood game. It's all about the fame and money.

>“I asked, ‘How much money did you donate, you Hollywood elites, how much did you donate to Hillary Clinton’s campaign?’ And everybody in the cast said nothing. They hadn’t given a dollar,” he said. “What did they think was going to happen? How had they not joined a fight that they had such strong opinions about?” He noted that despite “not even really being a fan of hers,” he donated the maximum amount permitted to her campaign.
hillary outspent trump like 2 to 1. money didn't decide this election. iirc bernie raised more money than hillary and he still lost the democrat primary. he spent 50% more.

lmao what a fag. I used to like Sillicon Valley but haven't been able to bring myself to watch it this season...

Wtf.. isn't Mike Judge based and a patriot? What are these faggots doing fagging up his shows?

So he's even a bigger douchebag in real life

kek thats what it looks like.

>Hillary needed even MORE money
Didn't she spend over $1 billion on that loss?

So is he next?

true but a lot of that lined a lot of pockets, including her own.

never seen the show
don't even know who he is
sounds like an average hollywood elite who is a propagandist for the globalist corporate overlords. the democrat party used to be for the working man and the average citizen, not for the international corporate bankster criminals and Deep State spy agencies.

Also who the fuck does this guy think he is telling other people how to spend their money? Some of them probably aren't Democrats, they should have told him to go fuck himself.

wow. so he was obviously typecast given his speech characteristics and views. lol

>retarded doofus is played by a retarded doofus

>T.J. Miller

hes not even a us citizen. but some how was was able to donate because apparently, green card holders can donate. how convenient.

i find it more ironic that he plays the character named "Weasel" in Deadpool

Middleditch and Amanda Crew (VC executive Monica Hall) are Canadian, though both currently live in California. FEC law prohibits foreign nationals from making any political contributions; however, there is an exception for immigrants with green cards. We confirmed that Miller did indeed donate the max, and according to the Center for Responsive Politics, cast members including Middleditch, Crew,

i meant them, not him.

Is any of this supposed to make sense? The guy harangues his co-workers over their political [in]activity then throws a hissy and quits. Something is missing.

The Trump is the anti-Christ meme is providing rich dividends.

>Being so far up your own ass that you actually believed the fate of the Presidential election rested on how much money his cast members donated to Hillary's campaign

OH IMMA LAFFIN

>tfw you're such a gigantic faggot that you have to tone down your faggotry to play a gigantic faggot on a tv show.

He's a libertarian iirc

So is this guy a Jew? Because this is some serious kikery.

>pegged to his newest project, the animated children’s film “The Emoji Movie,”

Truly an intellectual worth listening to.

all hail

see

His mom is Jewish.

OY VEY DELET THIS!

Mike Judge didn't do the casting for the show

he's actually the only real funny character on silicon valley other than gillfoil. without him the show will crater

he left because he's making enough money in movies tv isn't worth his time. also his dad told him the show wasn't funny anymore

he also has a smoking hot wife

tldr, hate all you want but the guy is pretty much living the dream, doesn't have to be so ungrateful to the people that helped launch his career i guess but whatever

(((They))) consider their heritage to be passed down through the mothers family, which makes him (((T J Miller)))

Is he Canadian? We don't want him back. Enjoy your cancer.

What a fag, apparently he doesn't have a twitter? Wanted to let him know that I think he's a fag

the last season was already shit, felt like a parody of the good version of itself. its over.

He was born in Colorado - according to wiki

Excuse me, I didn't know we were dealing with the genius mind behind The Emoji Movie. He knows what he's talking about, obviously we should oppose Trump since he's so smart. After all, he made The Emoji Movie. Miller knows a thing or two.

hey T.J.!

Leave some reviews on the Emoji Movie

kiddo that might have been right after season 1 but his character stagnated hard and everyones glad to see him get ditched by gavin

is he trolling? he's trolling.

>jeselnik/miller need a show together ASAP

He's still funny in silicon valley

He's just a faggot irl

I'm not autistic enough to give a sgit

this guy assaulted a cabbie because they got into an argument about politics, obv the cabbie was pro trump and this shit lord punched him in the face. fuck i hate this gigantic jerk!
hollywoodreporter.com/news/tj-miller-arrested-alleged-battery-cab-driver-954676

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

>Suicide incoming.

Trump derangement syndrome's a real bitch.

Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate; not because she lacked funds. Every time TJ Miller opens his mouth he displays how insufferably uninformed and unlikable he is.

Nah the Pakistani guy and the main character are total liberal pussies. Do any sort of research they got all booty blasted after trump won and some trumpbros approached them at a bar the REEEEED all over Twitter about it. They are eating their own lads...

Shame, I liked him in Deadpool.
But he is a kike from Colorado.

so according to the laws of jewery - yes.

Silicon Valley is a decent show; just got HBO again for Game of Thrones and watching SV and West World while I have the sub.
Miller's character is completely replaceable, in my opinion. Literally just big fat dummy dumb dumb punching bag that's in every sitcom these days.

Literally plays the same character in every production he's ever been a part of because self-deprecating humor is easy when you're a fat ugly kike.

What the fuck do you mean "stop Trump"? Would he have cared if Hillary had won? She has a trail of literally dozens of dead humans in her wake. I just can't comprehend this world anymore

my almonds == activated

What kind of idiot loses a billion dollars?

He'll always be Marmaduke to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OK254ZsCKuc

>So THAT's why he was fired
Too bad, I was hoping it was because he is an annoying, unfunny cunt.

((((HBO))))

Damn and I thought the Paki was the biggest faggot on the show

>(((Game of Thrones)))

Shouldnt be surprised that a hollywood jew thinks all you need is money to win an election
I hope he hangs himself aswell

It's Mike Judge's show right? He's a libertarian so unlikely to be that much butthurt about Trump.

I heard about the show only yesterday for the first time (which is a bit weird seeing as theres a thread of it) and started to watch it - its pretty funny, but not redpilled except to show the jargon bullshit corporate speak and office politics of the modern workplace.

> betas gonna bet

big surprise

Who is JT Miller and why should I care about him when a random plug on the New York Rangers ranks on Google before him????

Gee golly gosh, what a surprise.

>Not Doing Enough To Stop Trump

stop lying cuck, the bullshit campaign from 95% of the media against trump was nonstop, and ongoing.

>SHE NEEDED MORE MONEY REEE

she spent over 3 times what the trump campaign did.

>If you throw money at it, it will work
And they claim Republicans are evil capitalists

The yellow emojis are more popular than the colored ones showing privlege, a wall being an obstacle at some point, and a greedy billionare emoji being the bad guy.

he should lead by example with marrying a transgender, male to female, bi-racial black, mexican, jewish, islamic wife.

>The Emoji Movie
>Hidden inside a smartphone, the bustling city of Textopolis is home to all emojis. Each emoji has only one facial expression, except for Gene, an exuberant emoji with multiple expressions. Determined to become "normal" like the other emojis, Gene enlists the help of his best friend Hi-5 and a notorious code breaker called Jailbreak. During their travels through the other apps, the three emojis discover a great danger that could threaten their phone's very existence.
>As Leondis is gay, he connected to Gene's plight of "being different in a world that expects you to be one thing" and in eventually realizing that the feeling held true for most people, Leondis has said the film "was very personal."[

So it's about transexuality and gender fluidity
wew lad

>T.J. (((Miller)))

>Stop the election

How? Were they supposed to interfere or some shit?

Was this the guy who did a cringy scene about "mansplaining"?

>an emoji with multiple personality disorder
unicode was a mistake

The worst kind of empty corporate trash. Vaporwave doesn't have shit on the Emoji movie

>admiting that u are a cunt because your actor friends dont indulge in your ego and your plutocratic fantasies
>holywoods obligation to influence politics >>propaganda
> rather do a sub par corperate tool movie with the sole purpose to cash in on the intellectual property of zuckerberg and such and "prepare the next generation to opose political tyrany"
>have jewish heritage

the propaganda mashine is failing fast, maybe we finaly get to be set free within our lifetimes.

tfw Bachman is not a fiction character but the actual guy himself

>Progressive shits on other like-minded people because he doesn't consider them as progressive as he is, thereby screwing up business and personal relationships.

holy shit, has this ever happened before?

Guilfoyle is a dirty illegal

These liberal traitors are fully on the side of the left wing agenda

Liberals showing how insincere they are about EVERYTHING they have ever pushed

hope this faggot crashes and burns

Silicon Valley will suck without him though, to be honest. Middlecumberlandditch is such an funny slapstick fag and the funny CEO dude died IRL after season 1.

They need to "pivot" the show and have it be about the Hooli CEO and the "this man fucks!" lambo guy. The satanist and the paki are alright.

>n funny
unfunny

moar please

Lol "actors" believing they can stop a political movement . How adorable

reading this thread i told my wife that our kids wont see it because of (((progressive values)))...she says i cannot ruin their childhood by letting them see something that will more than likely be over their heads however i am 99% sure that i will not let them see said movie because of (((progressive values))) i know i am right how would you all react?

He's already had one hasn't he? Maybe it's back and eating away at what remains

>get money out of politics!
>oh no! The candidate who spent the least won!

Nobody cares about your fat wife and retarded kids

So he is irl as stupid as he is on the show. Good to know his character will live in a chinese opium den for five years