They attacked us because they hate our freedom

>They attacked us because they hate our freedom

What kind of drooling retard believed that explanation? Who was he talking to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_for_the_day_of_the_September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans and again Americans.

Why is this hard for you to understand?

His voter base. You know, the same retards who elected Trump

obligatory

>Republican national security

Well, we have freedom of religion, which means we don't have to follow Islam, which is one of the biggest reasons ISIS and other Islamic extremeists hate the West. Not the only reason, but one of the biggest.

So he's technically not wrong.

come back dubbie we miss you

I find it hard to believe that americans can be THAT stupid. There has to be another explanation.

Only in MURICA.

same reason they hold the constitution like its the first bill of rights the world has ever seen. They don't know shit about the world outside of america. they can't even do basic geography.

Idk there's a lot of people who blindly follow whatever the gubmint/MSM tells them here

>third worlders are unsatisfied unless the entire website is full of hate towards America
Does Europe have their orwellian 8 minute rage at America work-break yet? It is almost like none of you paid attention to the points in such books.

Nah they're that stupid. The Republican voters anyways.

They claimed this was keeping America safe

>i find it hard to believe that Americans can believe some foreign national hates them
When the whole world is seemingly out to get you, why does distinguishing between your enemies matter?
Learn how psyops work.

It wasn't the whole truth and nothing but, but it was what we as a nation needed to hear after a tragedy like that: "they attacked us because they hate us, because we're everything they could never be, that's why it's more important than ever for us to stand, unwavering, in the face of this danger". That sentiment rallied the country and got us through the aftermath of the attack.

"They attacked us because of a long list of complex geosociopolitical issues, including decades of different foreign policy decisions made on the part of several different administrations." just doesn't quite have the same ring to it or inspire the same sense of hope and comfort.

What flag is this

>doesn't fit the local narrative

Fuck off back to plebbit, jew kike shill neo con, etc., ad nauseam

Genoa....

Its a metaphor, it was symbolic.

Evidently he wasnt talking to you, fucking retard

hard to imagine for you young fucks but back then we didnt have social media.... they said whatever they wanted

>he thinks an Al Gore presidency would've prevented it

It would've still happened under Gore but the US probably wouldn't have went into Iraq.

like the president decides when you go to war...

I mean, a couple years ago I would've agreed with you. But to Muzzies, it's not about freedom, it's about Islam wand what it preaches, and by definition not freedom.

Well hello, Trip.

We attacked ourselves because we hate freedom. Story checks out

If u think it wasn't a false flag plz remove yrslf from the gene poool

This was the sort of post Cold War rhetoric that worked in the 90's.

The Iraq and Afghanistan Wars pretty much ended that.

We're at the dying end of the "spread democracy" rhetoric as well.

Unfortunately liberals and neocons can still use the "humanitarian abuses" bullshit to drum up war on people like Putin because he doesn't let fags waggle their dicks at kids in public.

They attacked US because you play the fucking world police and suck the oil out of the Middle East. Had you not done that we wouldn't have the refugee crisis in Europe either you fucking retards.

He was right, they want sharia otherwise

He was a retard who literally told people to "go shopping" after the attacks. Because this isn't a real country any more; it's a shopping plaza full of disconnected people who increasingly hate each other. And they have to keep shopping, or the system collapses.

I agree with you on that, but he said "they hate us for our freedom," which they do. They also hate us for sticking our dick where it doesn't belong, but also for the freedumbs.

And don't hate us for our (((politicians)))

What can you expect from filthy little heathers?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse.
Their skin's a hellish brown, they're only good when drowned.
They're vermin as I said, and worse.

We probably also would have gotten through the aftermath in a lot worse shape, I imagine. Bush may not have been a great president, he may have been naive enough to let the RNC pack his cabinet with a bunch of sociopaths, but the man himself always seemed very earnest and genuine. He was exactly the kind of man we needed to get us through what happened and I don't for a second think a limp wristed faggot like Gore would have done a better job.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE

Nah dude they had the Magna Carta in the same room as the Bill of Rights. We're not that dumb.

would you support changes to the bill of rights though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_for_the_day_of_the_September_11_attacks
>8:19 flight attendant alerts of hijack
>8:46 first crash
>9:00 alert of second plane's hijack
>9:03 second crash
>9:24 NORAD is informed of possible 3rd plane's hijack
>9:37 (a whole 34 minutes after the second crash) the fucking Pentagon gets struck
>10:03 another hijacked plane is still flying around
Nice air defense

No, they're pretty fucking good. If people want more shit they can make amendments.

You're welcome

After two planes hit the Twin Towers, they just let a plane turn around and fly 500 miles straight into the Pentagon/White House, etc.

people like this