What's good about a woman except sex and intimacy?

What will women do when technology replaces them with sex bots?

>What's good about a woman except sex and intimacy?
You can't be intimate with something that doesn't think and feel though. It's not possible.
>inb4 women don't either
I dunno.
>What will women do when technology replaces them with sex bots?
They can still vote so they'll remain a burden forever.

kill themselves hopefully

>You can't be intimate with something that doesn't think and feel though. It's not possible.
Women do think and feel, just in different ways. Right now you're claiming intimacy for women doesn't exist when in reality they're the most intimate beings on the planet.

They just wouldn't be able to articulate their feelings or what love really means, doesn't mean they don't know. There is nothing more comforting to a man than being in a woman's arms.

If you say so leafbro. Must be nice for Chad.
We've still gotta meme pic related into existence for many reasons.

Dude, I'm a skinny little manlet with a somewhat attractive face and a little sociability. Don't call me Chad.

We shall harvest them for their eggs and dispose of them before the cancer of feminism sets in

Hail to the Patriarchy!

Boys rule, girls drool!

>You can't be intimate with something that doesn't think and feel though
Men manage intimacy with cunts so that's obviously not true.
>They can still vote so they'll remain a burden forever.
But they'll eventually die out.

>But they'll eventually die out.
Oh I see. Because people will choose to have male children only since women are useless.
Yeah, men are more productive and rational. You can put them to work. Real work. They don't expect much. They know they have no value if they're dead weight. Men instinctively know they risk being killed if they don't make themselves useful.
But here's the thing: it's not needed anymore. From the point of view of the elite, women are more desirable because they're more controllable (just look at how marketing targets them) and predictable. And more adapted to the kind of social, intentionally inefficient bureaucraties they establish to keep people busy.
The primacy concern of the elite is maintaining social control. And women are ideal for that.

Cooking and cleaning.

kek poltards make these threads all the time yet cry about not having a gf

Nothing. All women are good for is impregnating and inhaling their ass gas as they queef in your face

If I have to explain it, you'll never know.

I'd rather fuck a human being desu.

I'm not getting fit and bettering myself so I can come home to a hunk of rubber and steel. I mena I'd rather come home to a tranny than something that isn't real.

I Pump and Dump! No time for this Questions!

—said the Mexican.

yes, with a girlfriend

>What's good about a woman except sex and intimacy?
You really are a fucking idiot. Did you know that?

Eh?

You are mostly correct but you are contradicting yourself. Yes they are easily manipulated but they are extremely incompetent.

Either way the future will either be an active genocide against the populace via robots or they will just let them all starve to death.

It might sound far fetched, but if you had all the money in the world, and the robots, wouldn't you just kill off everyone so your family would survive as it's rulers? Heck I would, that is the main purpose in life, to spread your progeny across the globe. You can thank our ancestors for having that instinctual drive at least, otherwise the world would be a much more retarded place.

Please don't reproduce.

these threads are so god damn pathetic...

I looked it up and hidradenitis seems like a really bad thing to have. It's a bit rude but pretty much any guy would react like that, I mean what do you expect?

At least the girl is aware of this and doesn't seem to hold too much of a grudge against him and isn't claiming that she is "beautiful" and entitled to sex.

Without us, you will all kill each other because you have not evolved beyond cave man tier emotional regulation.

Too late

Dont worry, I'm not going to migrate to your overrated country or any of that shit, I'm well off here, Todd

If men could love things that couldn't/wouldn't really love them back, whether roasties who wouldn't love them out of feminist delusions or an inanimate object that couldn't (technically) love back because they're nonliving objects, men could definitely love and feel intimate with a sexbot. Intimacy is in the mind. As long as men believes it, it's intimacy.

>if you had all the money in the world, and the robots, wouldn't you just kill off everyone so your family would survive as it's rulers?
No? Like, I really wouldn't.
I would deploy bioweapons that would sterilize most of the population though.
There's really no other way.
Robot labor could provide for people's needs but there are only so many resources. Exponential population growth cannot go on forever.
And yeah, that's power that would eventually be abused by the elite. It's too much power.
We're heading into a future where people have no power. No importance. No economic freedom. And not even integrated into society's main economic mechanisms.
Social control will become harder and harder to achieve.
People won't be mere cattle to the elite anymore, they'll be vermins.
Not good.

>t. virgin

Pump and Dump Gents!

>Dude, I'm a skinny little manlet with a somewhat attractive face and a little sociability. Don't call me Chad.

Yeah these retards can't understand how easy it actually is to have relationships with women. None of the autists on Sup Forums seem to understand that you can and absolutely should feel an intellectual connection in a relationship. But the autists are just as toxic as feminists on the topic of the opposite sex and it really saddens me that they haven't experienced genuine relationships. Still can't get over my ex gf of 2 years who was everything and more to me. It's been 3 months and everyday feels like we broke up yesterday, fuck this gay earth for letting me find the perfect girl who is on the other side of the planet.

>Intimacy is in the mind.
You can only delude yourself so much though. You can only go so far with just one mind involved.
Some people sure have more of an imagination for that than others.

>autists
There's literally nothing wrong with having autism.
>Still can't get over my ex gf of 2 years who was everything and more to me. It's been 3 months and everyday feels like we broke up yesterday, fuck this gay earth for letting me find the perfect girl who is on the other side of the planet.
Damn dude that sounds harsh. Good post.
This would have never happened with a waifu BTW. Just saying.

That's a dude