I had an argument with my mom about politics and she sent this to everyone in her contact list...

I had an argument with my mom about politics and she sent this to everyone in her contact list, she's trying to kick me out wtf do I do?

What the fuck is this new trend with parents kicking their sons out because of their political views, are they retarded ?

why is hotwheels posting on cuckchan?

>ME/CFS
aka a fucking neet
how do I get a doctor to say my neetism is a disease?

Women are idiots. As soon as their kid has an opinion that isn't theirs they freak out.
Mom will regret sending her kid away within a month and do equally stupid things to get him back most likely

gee way to sound entitled

almost sounds like you're advocating for a government that supports people

it's time to be an adult and move out. you should have done this when you were 18.

>cuckchan
Fuck off back to your TRS doxing, final-form autistic, no fun board and suck jims cock

>24
still living with me mum
kys already

Lol nice ad your mommy wrote for you user

>mfw I openly talk about Fuhrer, NatSoc, Jewish plague, anti-communism and zionism in front of my family
>mfw no one is kicking me out
>mfw no face

What the fuck did you say to her OP. Be honest with us.

become an aids ridden crackhead and sell your boipussy for neetbux

>He has money but he does not work

Sup Forumsack NEET bought some bitcoins and revealed his power level to libshit parents and they want him out

Question what would you have to hire a cleaving person for? Are there bodies the Police should be informed about?

this has to be b8

>moving out when 18
talk about dumb

Women are heartless demons that only care about themselves. They only care about their children insofar as it garners themselves extra attention from their friends and family.

>worthless liberal cunt mothers kick their right-wing sons out
>surprised when one of them becomes the next world dictator, stamping out liberals
its worth it desu

ok, really you should buy a cheap ass rv that works off of craigslist and live in that. you could park next to wifi spots and camwhore for money until your mom lets you move back into your neet enclave.

I'm actually disabled tho

>cleaning person to help out with chores
Sounds like mommy just got sick of your millenial incontenent bullshit.

Faggot.

Gonna have to - in the words of my favorite cult leader Stefan 'Drink The Magic Punch' Molyneux - DEFOO THAT BITCH.

>As soon as their kid has an opinion that isn't theirs they freak out
lol
fuck you, mom

Unironically kill yourself.

Is living w/ yp ur parents past 18 normal in Brazil?

Get out.
She's not a mother, she's a monster.

gotta start paying the jew his rent early in life.

...sounds like there might be a little more to the story, op

My mom does what I tell her to. Try not to be such a fucking beta. Maybe lift some weights and stop being a faggot.

ME / CFS is real, from mild to can't do shit in severity. There are support groups , BTW.
Some new treatments coming also.
Watch out for Quack Doctors / Fast buck artists.

this.

i bet these retards getting in trouble "reveal" their "power level" like this: "kill niggers eksdee".

>Question what would you have to hire a cleaving person for?
the lulz

My mom kicked me out of the house at 16 for being gay
I stayed at friends places for a week and by then she was begging me to come back.

Women always come to regret the decisions they make while emotional
Just wait her out, OP

That's dripping with passive aggressive. You really worked her over.

Fuck do you have a worst Case scenario plan user?

well shilled, ¡JUDE! - pretending to be a NatSoc while showing all signs of a subhuman - well shilled

>living with your mom at 24

Get out.

This explains it all.
(Deliver the story NOW!)

Being a man and moving out at 18 is frowned upon by the next generation. They start meming the "paying jews for rent" etc because theyre embarrassed they still need their hands held through life. Pathetic.

Moved out when I was 17. Own my own home have retirement money and 401k. Don't need mommy and daddy to wipe my nose and wipe my ass still.

Single mothers is the worst things that humanity have wrought

Massive breach of privacy if you ask me. What right does she have to tell people your medical conditions?!

I would move out and only make contact with her again if she begged for my forgiveness and made me some chicken tendies.

I was (((diagnosed))) with schizotypal personality disorder and ADHD as well but it doesn't fucking mean anything its just kike shit time to man up.

OP do you have silver fillings? It's probably why you have CFS

Yup, it's pretty normal to live with parents until you actually need to move out for whatever reason, even up to your late 20s.

For example, my mom was still living with my grandma after she was married and I and my sister were born, and only after her second marriage did she move out.

Tell her to start drinking to deal with her very obvious problems. Next time you go out pick up a bottle of whiskey for the ol gal.

Why did you choose to be gay if you knew your mom didn't approve?

fucking perfection

Damn Dude. I have CFS too and know how fucking terrible this illness is. That fucking sucks you're getting kicked out right now.

To be fair CFS is a real thing.
One of my friends has it.
And for about a year or so he couldn't even leave his house
The smell of outside was enough to make him physically ill

stop being a pussy faggot, if even your mom doesn't follow you to death you are a fucking beta