Harris 2020

Based Kamala reaches across the aisle unlike our current POTUS.

You mean, Paul is reaching across the aisle and Kamala wants to looks good cuz her idiot party thinks she has any hope of winning.

I commend Senator Paul for working with her on this. They both look good for this and she has a great chance of winning. We're not idiots either.

reform the bail system, just judge dredd the niggers

racist nazi detected

This, just enslave all the prisoners forever regardless of race and make them useful to the state

Or try to rehabilitate them to become productive members of society

Cringe.

No.

>niggers and spics dont have to pay bail and can commit more crimes before being sentenced for there crimes

fucking why?

>she has a great chance of winning. We're not idiots either.
lol

As a Bernie Sanders supporter who preferred Trump to Clinton, I would vote for Kamala Harris in a heartbeat in a general election.
She's someone who actually deserves the title of first woman president too. She's basically the best of Obama and Sanders in 1 package.

I can only hope they're stupid enough to run her.

So criminals can now commit more crime before sentenced for their previous crimes. Nice bill you fucking idiots

Oh nice, all the criminals will be out on bail to commit more violent crimes in the 2 years it takes for their original case to go to trial. Great idea.

Increase the usage of the death penalty. Majority of violent offenders in for long periods of time are just a drain and will re-offend when released.

Omg, me too! XD

fuck kamala harris, because of her backpages cant have hooker ads anymore

if she runs in 2020 then Trump will beat Reagans record and win all 50 States.

Pic Related is 2020 Elections Map. notice anything?

Where the fuck is Puerto Rico?

cant vote for pres

contribute to this post in any meaningful way? naw 'lol' will do.

FUND IT

51 states actually

>Kamala Harris
>deserving of anything other than death
This is the stupid cunt who made it so you have to wait 10 days to buy a firearm in California. She can burn with everyone else who disrespects the constitution

>commit crime

>pay the price

>Complain that the price was too high when your dumbass shouldn't have broke the law in the first place

What tipped you off genius?

Say what you want about the kentucky manlet, but he makes the most sense. I love rand he's based.

This is Based Rand reaching across the aisle, not some mongrel dyke

This is why poodle headed rand paul will always be a cuck. He essentially wants to help keep criminals on the streets

Gas the lolbertarians

dumb double quota admission and hire cunt

laughable

This based faggot wants to keep niggers and spics on the streets

Camel Hairs claim to fame is riding pink lipped willie brown's dik.

Which is also why moochelle didn't let her get on obongo's staff. Camel Hairs tried though.

Maybe you shouldn't commit crime if you can't afford bail? Why the fuck should I have any sympathy for lowlife thugs.

>committing a crime has consequences
Who'd have thought!
>sheboon is proposing this
Makes sense. Remember, Democrats are why the prison system is what it is now

If they do a crime, they must do the time.
If it means they lose their job and their home,
Tough Shit.

she is a horrid, racist cunt.

Wow, look at that BASED black female!

Rand fights for your freedoms, dink.