Drumpf is finished, this seals the deal

Drumpf is finished, this seals the deal.

Yeah I tend to agree. Wtf was he thinking?

WOW THIS DOESNT LOOK SHADY AT ALL

Didn't bring his translator, literally wanted no other English speakers present except Russians.

Wow he talked to a world leader in the G20? Arrest this man! What a disgusting crime.

And still nobody cares.

You eurocommies are severely underestimating how much fun us Americans are having at watching leftshits get BTFO.

Yeah but they didn't already have the questions regarding their relationship like Trump does. It just looks shady because of that.

lol i recognise that translator is the same dude from the putin interviews

That's just a sliver of Americans enjoying that. Most are dismayed at what has happened since Trump became president.

Yeah I tend NOT to agree you fucking commie homo.

woa, he is closer than 20 inches to Putin
russian spy confirmed

Are you retarded?

Its not really shady. He is just getting outplayed by Putin.

Are you fucking retarded?

Ohh my! He's still colluding right under our noses?!

NOT MY PRESIDENT! I want bathhouse Barry back! He didn't do this like this!

You do realize that woman is Susan Rice right? You think the Russians would seriously have a Negro with them?

nice shoop, if I wouldn't know better I would say it looks more real than the real pic

do y'all even try? this is /pol nigger GTFO with this bullshit reddit nonsense

Ummm...no. Remember that electionnight map of all red? Thats pretty much how many people are loving watching fags like you melt down. And its glorious!!

>Wow he talked to a world leader in the G20? Arrest this man! What a disgusting crime.
This guy get's it. Listen to this guy.

nice try, (((user)))

Yes thats how the electoral college works... try looking at any approval/disapproval poll right now. Trump being worshipped on Sup Forums isnt as apparent when you actually step outside.

>when you actually step outside.
I hate corporations!
Listen to the corporate propaganda!
>pic juan

I bet this faggot nigger would have licked Putin's nutsack clean if he had the chance.