"Ah need mah AR-15 to overthrow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 to overthrow the gubbmint!"
>dies after realizing the rest of the world isn't half as crazy

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion? You do know that you'd lose, right?

Your assault weapon can't stand up to the US goverment. It is an inadequate weapon of war which serves NO recreational purpose, NO practical defense purpose, and NO "revolutionary" purpose. There is one thing your assault weapon is good for: aggressive murder on a large scale. Now I'm not saying all of you are murderers. But you might as well be: by refusing to compromise on common-sense legislation regarding a kind of weapon for which you have no use, and which has been responsible for ALL recent mass shootings, you are responsible for those deaths. You.

"Oh, but we could overthrow the gubbmint if we wanted to! The army would defect and refuse to fight us!" You're absolutely right, sweetie. That's why you don't need the gun. I promise your masculinity won't disappear.

This is why the rest of the world thinks we're morons...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/need ar-15/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=6sEYGcXSmpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pnsizkVjGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, that's why the US handily kicked the shit out of the poor farmers in Vietnam.

Nice slide thread, btw.

>Peasants armed with bolt action rifles could not stand up against a well equiped modern army.

Tell that to the Viet-Cong

How many times are you going to make this exact same thread?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/need ar-15/type/op/

Why can't you just admit you have no arguments?

I've seen this thread a million times and the only "rebuttal" seems to be >muh vietnam

Urban warfare in america would be a nightmare for the U.S. military against us.

1. A good portion of military members would side with civilians.

2. Special forces would side with civilians

3. Who the fuck is going to enforce the inner city crime?

4. Guerrilla warfare is going to demoralize the military fast

5. Militias in USA are ex military

>the army would side with us

If you believe that so much, then why do you need your assault weapons?

What is your issue with assault weapons faggot? Assault weapons are great for survival and hunting fuck off shanon watts fan boy

I actually own assault rifles so I can help the government fight the war on drugs. Seriously, I've fucked some niggers up on playgrounds real good and told the cops they were smoking drugs. They planted some shit on their bodies and gave me a medal.

about being on your feet or you knees when evil comes at you. OP you're a faggot so being on your knees is normal.

Can you please fuck off?

>survival
If you were really in a "survival" scenario, you'd also need bullets. Also, plenty of other guns are far better for killing animals. Your argument is invalid.

>hunting
Yeah, hunting humans. You're a LARPer who needs to realize the practical effects of his positions.

>the army would join us
So tell me why you need guns again? Dumbfuck.

Said Admiral Yamamoto during WWII, "If we were to invade the United States, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Realize a rebellion against a government is violent by nature. Now do you want to be able to do it if necessary or not? Doesn't matter, your fathers were smart and gave you the rights to do so. Welcome to freedom.

Fake quote

Then how about this?

SHALL

>urban warfare

I think you mean 'drone strike target practice'

Remember to sage.

Because militia + army is stronger than just army learn2math

What the fuck is the matter with you? How can you be so fucking stupid?

>implying murder isn't recreational

Everyday now people.

NOT

Not an argument

>This thread
>Again
>And again
Check 4plebs for responses

Because the armey does not have really any guns compared to US...

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

On November 25, 2016 (Black Friday shopping holiday) there were more guns sold in the US than would be needed to arm the entire United States Marine Corps! :D

those poor men.
>I assume they all died considering how dangerous guns are.

BE

INFRINGED

pic related BTFO's anti 2a commie fags like OP

kys. sage

The daily shill thread returns. Eat the cock of a nigger.
Remember kids, when you encounter extreme faggotry, type sage in the options box!

Stay mad cuck boi

Definitely fight with blacks if they got the Vietnamese.
youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

kys cuck loser

This woman explains perfectly why AR-15 are needed:
youtube.com/watch?v=6sEYGcXSmpQ

>This woman explains perfectly why AR-15 are needed:
was this recorded on a fucking wax cylinder?
youtube.com/watch?v=pnsizkVjGm8

just saying that every single guy I have known who is into guns is a fat, insecure, loser who clings to their guns because they make them feel like a big man.

>an inadequate weapon of war
Bullshit. Armies all over the world use them.
>which serves NO recreational purpose
Bullshit. Shooting is fun.
>NO practical defense purpose
Bullshit. Break in to my house. Please.
>NO "revolutionary" purpose
Ahhh. Now we get to the heart of the argument. Obviously, an armed citizenry would loose against the US military in a straight up fight. But no one thinks that's how a revolution would go down. Think of all the trouble ISIS has caused in Mosul. That's some of the shit that would happen here.

The main reason for owning guns (for some of us - I would exclude pussies like OP) is that they give us a means of resisting that will be taken seriously by the minions of government. It lets them know that some things are worth dying for. Faggots like OP will be the first to fall to their knees. Men.. will fight.

Of course, liberal maggots want women to be victims so they can continue to profit off gun crime.... Just like the Chicago poverty pimps profit of Chicago gun crime now...

youtube.com/watch?v=8aYTRywS-NM

OP BTFO

Wait a minute, are you telling me there are Black Friday deals on guns?

If Baron would hurry up and show us his fucking time machine we could refilm it in 4k for you.

Great, so you don't know many people. Thanks for sharing.

>every single guy I have known who is into guns is a fat, insecure, loser who clings to their guns because they make them feel like a big man.
well, maybe they are single BECAUSE they are insecure etc.

> It is an inadequate weapon of war
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Umm, stupid leftist - we aren't going to fight the government. We are gong to kill YOU. If we kill enough leftists, the left dominated government WILL collapse. It is idiocy to strike your enemy at his strong points. You hit his weak points. Which, in this instance, would be the Democrat party supporters. After you kill your enemies, booby trap the bodies. Kidnap families and loved ones. THERE ARE NO RULES. We will exterminate you.

I notice from this, and your previous posts, that you are a stupid and very ignorant piece of shit....

I suggest you go back to facebook and train yourself much much harder...

>I notice from this, and your previous posts, that you are a stupid and very ignorant piece of shit....
good point. you changed my mind.
>thanks newfag

United States
>has guns

Canada
Germany
Sweden
>get arrested for free speech

what's an "assault weapon"

this seems appropriate
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

Neck yourself, faggot.

This will never be an argument

Communist faggot

drone operators are civilians who go home after work like everyone else. they're not about to drone strike the city they're about to go home to at 5pm. get a brain, moran.

>actually referring to semi-automatic rifles as "assault weapons"
go back to r*ddit

pic related

the US government isn't going to indiscriminately bomb their own people, they'll have their hands ties like any modern insurgency

people will fire at government agents/military, stash their weapons then change into civilian clothes etc, use citizens as cover, kidnapping, plus raiding armories and mutinies from the military

Why do you need guns then lol

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

If you post Horsey unironically you probably have a brain tumor.

Your rebuttal of the vietnam argument only consists of placing rebuttal in quotes, and adding a >muh before vietnam.

Your rebuttal sucks.

the hair says "im a faggot"
the acne says "im transitioning"

Just someone else's city, dumbfuck

>NO "revolutionary" purpose. There is one thing your assault weapon is good for: aggressive murder on a large scale
What the fuck do you think armed revolution is you fucking Nancy?

>1 post by this id bot thread
>same thread is made every week for years
>retarded newfags still respond

Have you ever heard of the Vietnam or Iraq war?

>flagpost
>quality post

Pick one and only one.

>assault weapon

As long as you arent commie fuck wits

Fucking commie faggots like you would clearly get upset over the concept of the population being armed, since you likely already know that they'd shoot you in the head the moment you started your rampant tempertantrum across the United states.

Nice try Trotskeninstalinpot

Is there a copypasta that get's more (You)'s than this?

Guns are for hobbies and home defense from criminals. Not armed rebellion

You have been completely BTFO every fucking time
Sage

U.S. civialian gun owners out number every standing military force in the world 10x. The DOD analyzed wether or not the U.S. could win an all out war agaist it's citizens; they found that they would lose 5 times over even if the rest of the world came to aid them. Russia has stated that it would help the rebels by dropping supplies and elite troops. Nothing can stop the American militia not even shills on Sup Forums.

First off, you are a commie cuck, kys.

Now let's peel back that onion of bullshit...

>Why are you so obsessed with violent rebellion?
Who's obsessed? I hang in pro 2A circles and I never hear anyone "obsessed" with violent rebellion... also I note this comes from a commie who by design is obsessed with violent revolution.

>You do know that you'd lose, right?
Why do you assume that? Do you think any internal conflict will be fat Dorito chugging larpers vs. a dropped nuke? I could ask the same about your violent "revolution" but you are not capable of seeing the parallels.

>Your assault weapon can't stand up to the US goverment.
No gun ever does. It's the people behind the weapons that win the war.

>It is an inadequate weapon of war which serves NO recreational purpose, NO practical defense purpose, and NO "revolutionary" purpose.
What a shit pile. I'll assume you are derping over the AR15. The AR15 is an excellent recreational rifle, and it's perfect for home defense. You would know that if you knew anything about guns at all. It's revolutionary purpose is to stop two-legged vermin like you.

>There is one thing your assault weapon is good for: aggressive murder on a large scale.
So then it is a good weapon for war in your opinion. Life comes at you fast I guess.

>Now I'm not saying all of you are murderers.
You will...

> But you might as well be: by refusing to compromise on common-sense legislation regarding a kind of weapon for which you have no use, and which has been responsible for ALL recent mass shootings, you are responsible for those deaths.
Good boy. I would give you the numbers on murder and rifles, but you don't really care. Lies are easier for commies.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed

sage

>flag is gommunism
>opposes rebellion against the state
Someone isn't actually a commie, is he?

>The DOD analyzed wether or not the U.S. could win an all out war agaist it's citizens
Link?

don't forget the supreme court ruling that all able-bodied men over 18 are the militia

fuck off LARPer faggot

Militia man here, can confirm.

>84 replies
Just stop you dumb faggots. Search the catalogue. This EXACT THREAD has been posted NEARLY A HUNDRED TIMES.

Prove it

Got a better term?

Because gun nuts are literally the "We dinn du nuffins" of white people

All you have to do to prove it's real is give evidence that he said it.

Go ahead, look it up. There isn't a shred.

>white dudes
>black dudes
>couple Mexican dudes
>Asian dude

Now this is diversity.

Commie here, I'm against gun control. You don't get rid of the bourgeoisie by asking nicely.

I don't know why OP wants Trump to disarm us; you'd think liberals would wise up about why we need the second amendment now that they think nu-Hitler's in power.

Somebody post that one Based jap user that explained how a fucking police state actually works

That shitty screencap has been posted twice already

>Trump
>Hitler
Huehuehuehue

ITT: Retards falling for the bait

Sage

Weapons platform
Semi automatic rifle
AR-15 style gun

Assault implys a singular use for a multi faceted weapon, for example, you can also suicide with it

Sage