/fr/pol - Le fil nauséabond

Pas d'événements particuliers à mettre en exergue selon ma connaissance pour cette édition, simplement une envie de casser du sucre sur les allogènes avec des camarades baguettes rougepilulés. Des volontaires ?

Oh, and I guess we can answer to some questions regarding the current situation in France too, for non-French speakers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wBDb
nytimes.com/2017/06/21/world/europe/france-francois-bayrou-macron.html?mcubz=2
youtube.com/watch?v=aSiP4l6uZBA&t=0s
archive.is/jvX7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Storyy in pic?

regular day in France

This is how 99% of the West will be in the future...

*is right now it some places

The kid on the right, that you put a portuguese flag is as portuguese as i'm polynesian.
f ridiculous.

nice try domigos

I think you are right man, his skin tone is way too light for an authentic portuguese.

yea seems legit alien

Stop larping as white

I'm obviously white, just like my people, the same can´t be said about you Achmed.

You're brown. Your people are brown. Stop living in denial.

Why are you projecting abdul? look again:

What flag is that on the far left?

| | | Pega nas tuas inseguranças e vai para o . Estragar threads com race baiting crl. Sup Forums está a ficar uma merda assim.

They look like those weird eastern russians

Admit it, you're not white but we accept you as european

Não sou inseguro, é exactamentepor saber quem somos que não sou borrego como tu que diariamente mentem sobre a nossa identidade e tu cuckold calado.

kek, just stop

This. They're Europeans and we care about them but this is like saying an Italian is white.

lel nop they werejust regular pt fellas

debunked sheeit of course

This is a "brown" portuguese girl. A dark example of a normal portuguese. As you can see, even been a bit darker she is clearly european. So cut off the bullshit please.

I went to paris last year and rarely saw muslims while walking around or at the typical tourist attractions. However there were shit loads of muslims at Champs Elysées, explain this

Bougnoule rougepillulé ici et chrétien, ça vous dérange si je fais ma vie en France sachant que je vais être diplomé de chez Science-Po ?

>Moorjani et al.
>Still citing that shit

Are you serious or just trolling? It used terrible methodology in every possible way. See here:

archive.is/wBDb

Basically the authors reduce all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics

Idiota, é a thread de política da França e tu estás a fazer bumps com uma montagem antiga do /ijnt/ e sequestrar a discussão política. que caralho. ganda burro que és. Cuckhold com baixo IQ és tu. Provavelmente, algum preto anda a comer a tua mulher enquanto defendes Portugal 24/7 aqui na internet. Os meus parabéns, nu-pol.

Oh great now Diego thinks he's white.

This is preposterous writing ! Must be Google translate OP is definitely not French !

Lol

This is also Google translate ! Get a life loser !

What "white" means? I am a european. And a very pure one.

Arab tourists love the Champs Elysées. I know many rich gulf business men meet up with maghrebi call girls there.

Baixo QI tens tu, que nem uma resposta em condições sobre ciência consegues dar, não sabes sequer quem é o teu povo. Há de chegar o dia em que toda a nossa identidade nacional branca europeia vai desaparecer e a culpa é de lerpos como tu.

I speak your language as well. I want you to say something because I am sure you are aproxy with Google translate like the other two loser !!

¿Por qué iba a ser un proxy? ¿O te van mal las clases de español?

Por cierto, el ingles es mierda. Ni tildes tienen. No vale la pena ni aprender a hablarlo bien.

LOL you are ridiculous with your machine translate. Why waste time with this ?

Lol no it's your language skills that's shit !

Do you do this on pol all day ??

Where are you really from ? I bet Canada

lol it's funny considering you can't speak english properly.

Enseña la bandera caraculo, ya se que eres español.

Mandatory

That's because it's not my first language unlike you LOL

Have fun pretending to be from places you will never go !

Would.

Suburbs arabs love this place because it's expensive and bad taste, they spend the money they make with drug dealing. Nigs football player go in nightclub there. It's like your niggers who may love bling places in hollywood or some shit.

Nice picture you got there, what is her name? Monika? Ania?

Last time I met Erasmus programme student from Portugal I thought he was an Arab. No kidding

If by muslim you mean bearded guys and burka'd women, don't be fooled, they're tourists. Our muslims are at 90% ghetto arabs (north africans) and blacks with no distinctive feature except their skin. Very few show religious signs, and these ones stay in their commie blocks which of course you won't visit (not recommanded).

What's the status with resignation of head of the armed forces?

And with 2 ministers?
nytimes.com/2017/06/21/world/europe/france-francois-bayrou-macron.html?mcubz=2

youtube.com/watch?v=aSiP4l6uZBA&t=0s

La vidéo du jour.
Discutez.

Archived it
archive.is/jvX7Y

These 2 ministers resigned weeks ago, oficialy for judiciary reasons but actually they were just nominated in the first weeks of the new government to please the voters (these 2 allied to Macron during the campaign).

The forced resignation of the general is a big deal, never seen in the recent history (the 5th Republic). It's seen as a dictatorial move by the media and the politicians because 1) you should never publicly humiliate your Chief of Staff, 2) a real boss don't have to claim that he's the boss, and 3) the president showed that he doesn't give a fliying shit about the army and only cares about money, contrary to his promises and while the country is at war.

I google searched for 'french chieff of staff' and this image came out, could you tell me which one of the gentlemans is your ex-chieff of staff? They all look pretty French to me

The guy with the glasses

I think it's the little guy on the left with the grey cylinder on his head, but i'm not that sure...

C'est quoi le drapeau tout à gauche sur la photo ?

The other is head of armed forces of Romania.

À ton avis?

Flag fits. Goddamn, those Romanians, they sure let themselves go.

Can confirm. Portuguese do look like that.

That guy is not portuguese, neither is you mud.

Still whiter than our national team.

Real frenchmen play rugby tho. Football is for niggers.

algeria is white

a fucking leaf. sage

>immigrants
>portuguese
More disonesty?
João moutinho is ethnicc portuguese.
bruno alves is son of a brazilian (imigrat), c ronaldo is from madeira and who knows.
a native team here

How do you old-world Frogs feel about Quebec and Louisiana Cajuns?

zidane is white
there is a deference between berbers(whites), and arab nigger invaders

sage

Native phenotypes, white atlanto med majority.

much more info here
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/

Québecois: nice people with unintelligible accent.
Cajuns: banjo players.

Please ignore him, he is obviously underaged.

Déjalo que es retrasado mental. Aqui se muestra la bandera de españa como tiene que ser