While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny"...

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Huh? Why would a white European want to go to Burgerland?

fuck yeah, im coming

>germany
HAHAHAHHAHAA good question, everything's fine in europe

It is the Empire.

USA is Rome, and Europe is Greece.

Therefore Europeans are doing as Greeks did : trying to become American, Roman.

>That mason/dixon line
its rough man

are you kidding me. everyone can see that europe will be having more and more problems. USA got the power, the guns, the guts..

pls let me in

White population is shrinking worldwide. There is no major white ethnic group that has above replacement level birth rates. Even if we assume that it's possible that the US would actually go full 1789 on immigration and leftists wouldn't chimp out hard enough to break America it would just kill Europe faster without doing much good for the States.

They would have to let in a tiny amount of Browns just so leftists wouldn't go apeshit. That's my guess

You'll be there soon

>california

bless up, thank you america

We should take all South African whites who want to come. Hell, pay them all $25k to immigrate

Trump should find out about that, we aren't allies with South Africa so it wouldn't be ruining any relations. Russia and Hungary already allow them to have citizenship. I think it could work for us as well. He would be saving countless lives.

Yeah, the whites in south Africa are in desperate need of some help.

Some Dutch want to come too. Probably a lot.

I want to move out of this horrible state so bad. Seeing another white person in southern california is such a rarity.

its not about white, it's about mentality

why are there so many no-whites in Hawaii?

Hawaii was never a white majority state, its mostly populated by Eurasians,Japanese and Polynesians. It became a state after when the US fully seized the land after WWII

Because it's an island full of natives and Asians in the middle of the fucking ocean that has been a state for less than 60 years?

fuck

so Americans literally gave to some villages of pineapple-niggers electoral votes and 2 senators. Great job 'murica