Dilemma

Is cheating degenerate or is monogamy completely impossible ?

of course cheating is degenerate you fucking degenerate, and it should be punished with death

Is getting laid even possible?

those are not the only two options

1) true monogamy
2) apparent monogamy (ie. hidden non-polygamy)
3) polygamy

Why would monogamy be impossible? Sure, all women are whores but before this whole "sexual liberation" thing became a thing women were held back by an even more powerful thing than emotions. Social status and expectations of your peers. Now that sleeping around is "normal" women don't need to be afraid of the social issues that could follow from riding the cock carousel and they can have fun wrecking havoc all over the western civilization.

>(ie. hidden polygamy)*

What do you imply by apparent monogamy? Tell me more please.

The most redpilled thing you can do is have multiple wives to maximize the number of white children you have.

I mean societies where outwardly men (or women) take one partner but it's also the cultural norm where people have have other sexual partners covertly

Humans evolved mating pairs because our young are incompetent and rely on the parents for a very, very long time (compared to other animals).

Also human babies are very labor intensive. In the wild, a single mother and her child would succumb to predation because she has to sleep sometime. The man would hunt and keep watch. The woman would gather and keep watch.

Monogamy is the natural state of the human race, but the current 2017 culture of degeneracy would have you think otherwise. We're bombarded with sex on a 24/7 basis in every media. Even commercials.

Iam into this. Am I degenerate. I have a great relationship but I need to fuck some chicks just because I want and it doesn't affect my love for my gf. It's kinda fucked up but I need some explanation on this. Maybe there is none. I don't know how to define this. It's not about being an asshole to my gf it's about myself only. I love her she is unique. But I have great sex too with other women.

Honestly ending a marriage to get your dick wet or vag stuffed is the most shallow thing you can do.

Especially if you're religious and believe it to be sanctioned by God. I'm not a faithful kind of person, but mating pairs and the family unit are what society is based upon. Without the quintessential family, society has no roots and becomes the cluster fuck that it is.

And trust me: it can get a lot worse. Once whites become like blacks with the total destruction of their family unit, it's not going to be pretty

Yeah, it's pretty common throughout human society and throughout history at different times.

Ethically/morally though you have to be prepared for any and all consequences if you get found out. Like they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. But the 'time' here includes the emotional pain you'd cause your partner. If you don't think the consequences are worth the risk, then maybe think about a different lifestyle or a different attitude to sex

The explanation is you have no willpower and you're no better than an animal in heat

Cheating is degenerate no matter what but in current year it's more degenerate when a woman cheats since men have to put a fuckload of effort in to relationships.

Ironic you'd say that posting an mage of 2scoops

If you have to ask you don't belong here

>is monogamy completely impossible
"I couldn't help it, honey. I had no choice but to fucking someone else."

Kill yourself.

>The most redpilled thing you can do is have multiple wives to maximize the number of white children you have.
Fuck you, kike!

Deflection--not an argument.

If you like ruining women's lives and wallowing in degeneracy that's on you

if you cheat you will not improve your skill in the context of the game. Only in war should you "cheat" for the only honor is in victory. If you treat all as war then you will soon find yourself in a war you cannot win.

Don't let anyone tell you that you're not wise, burgerbro