It's time to STOP saying CNN is fake news

seriously, CNN has been a well established news source for DECADES. Why is it always butthurt 4channers who constantly spread lies and hate because they can't cooe with Trump losing the popular vote and literally being the worst president the US has ever seen?

I hardly ever read CNN, but these tinfoil hat conspiracies about it being "fake News" are getting ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc
insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/20/oj-simpson-lawyer-espn-fake-news-abc-jeffrey-felix-tell-all-book
infogalactic.com/info/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)
foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0001451843.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shouldn't use words you're afraid of being turned against you.

Because trumptard snowflakes cant handle the TRUTH, the circlejerking is too strong.

0/10 bait
On the other hand you are form Germany, you can actually believe in that.

>CNN has been a well established news source for DECADES

>implying it isn't a frankfurt CIA phoneposter

Thank you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hillary, get off Sup Forums please.

CRUSH THEM WITH MEMES

It's manipulative news. Which makes it Fake News.

CNN is fake news, but so is the garbage Sup Forums reads.

Associated Press, Reuters, and WSJ/NYT. Read them and be less stupid, you fucks.

Diden cnn start the term fake news?

GTFO Mohammed

I don't trust ANY outlets run by leftist JEWS, period. This also applies to (((FOX))), ((((ABC)))), ((((MSNBC))))), ((((INFOWARS)))), ((((DRUDGE)))), ((((THEREBEL)))) and ((((BREITBART)))).

Fake news thread, saged

They just alternative facts

Clown News Network, Fraud News Network, Very Fake News, Lugenpress, Judenpresse - How'bout these instead?

Unironically this. Everyone seems to forget they started this by calling others fake news.

>(((AP)))
Lurk more

Gorilla warfare

dick

Here goes the jewish boogie man retard conspiracy.

I walk through those doors almost every other day for lunch. I literally work 2 blocks away from the CNN center.

>meme network
>meme flag
Sage

This, but mostly just AP and Reuters. Print media is dead.

Calm down kike, we already know what you and your shlomo bros are up to

>AP

Leftist jews.

>Reuters

Leftist jews, but better at masking their bias. The least bad of the bunch.

>(((((((((((WSJ)))))))))))))) and ((((((((((((NYT)))))))))))))))))

Hardcore leftist jews peddling opinion pieces as "news".

At this point Al-Jizzera is the only decent news source.

>jews run CNN, that is an undeniable fact
>lol conspiracy

Nice try, FILTHY FUCKING JEWISH ANIMAL FUCK OFF KIKE!

Even Noam Chompsky that degenerate leftist said western media is bullshit and that was all the way back in the 80's

Kill your self nigger sympathizer, CNN is an organization of slimy kikeroaches

>WSJ/NYT
Haha, no

>calls CNN "fake news"
>posts National Enquirer-tier fake news

>seriously, CNN has been a well established news source for DECADES.
Meanwhile...

>seriously, CNN has been a well established news source for DECADES.

Hahahaha, good one.

TWO SCOOOOOOOPS FOR GLUMXY

IT WAS HILLARYS TURN, BLUMPH IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!
IMPEACH NOW!

Durrrrr Im a pussy scared of jews duuurrrr! You guys need to come up with better shit. Surprised you didnt mention shilling.

Lol where do you get your news, mexibro?? You have decried almost every news outlet that exists.

Next you'll be telling us Al Jazeera is run by jews, kek

Shilling on this board changes nothing

I already said that I get my news from Al Jazeera and only because it has the least amount of LYING JEWISH RATS among their ranks.

Do you check under your bed for the jewish boogy man before you go to bed at night pussy? Lmao

Are we playing shill, troll, or moron?

who gives a fuck about CNN ? their ratings are to low for them to matter

we need to focus on john mccains brain baby and how he obviously isnt pro life since he aborted it . mccain jr had every right to live and john mccain like some drunken prom queen aborted it with a coat hanger. yea now hes ready to go saudis . get in his back door so he can abort another abomination

Derp

How about say your news sources

>inb4 stormweenies or infotinfoils

If you actually did that you would not be on Sup Forums trying to make yourself look bad ass. Officially, you don't have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine Corps and if you did, the Marine Corps equipment is old and run down anyway. You know, doing more with less? You're just another angry little cuck faggot with a key board who didn't get hugged much as a child.
>Stolen Valor much?

It's funny how you can upload shitty videos on Youtube and get more views than CNN.

His news sources are Sup Forums memes, trumps tweets, and shitty youtube videos

cnn is fake news. Happy, Ahmed?

what can we say... maybe SAGE?

No one trusts your filthy kind and you have only yourself to blame.

Did you read my post? ((((((((INFOWARS)))))))) is pure, unadultered jewish poison: youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2vbbYMYtc

I would be willing to stop calling them fake news if they would be willing to stop being fake news.

>Trump tweets

You mean Truvada Trump the kike enabler?

Duuurrrr jews control the world! Anyone who disagrees with me is a jew! Duuurrrrrr! You gotta be a pretty scared pussy to be afraid of jews.

>""""""German"""""" cares about CNN
kek, saged

CNN has been lying for fucking decades. Not as much as they do now but still way more than most would like to believe.
They've been a propaganda network ever since the CIA took over and they get CIA-grade coverups every time they slip up and expose themselves.
The problem for them comes when it turns out that not everyone is as stupid as they would like to believe. People have been paying attention and there have now been enough slip ups that a significant percentage of the population has taken notice and now we've reached critical mass so the information is now spreading to the ignorant. There is no way to bury this. CNN is fucked and it's only a matter of time before conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact to most of the population.
You can fool some of the people some of the time but not if you keep changing audiences.

Keep lying, kike shill.

Source it

CNN is fake news

honey, how about a source for once?

CNN is a reliable news source. They always have been and they still are. Right now they're leaning anti-Trump and with good reason. It's not because they're part of a Jew conspiracy to encourage race-mixing. This is an enemy's that Trump created with his own incompetence.

CNN reported truthful stories:
>Trump relies on false data for x statement
>Trump's claim that x is entirely false
>Trump says he wants a Muslim ban
>Trump says you have to grab women by the pussy

Those stories were all true, and every one one them plays to a newsworthy theme of deceit, sex, or discrimination. There was no reason not to follow those stories. So how did Trump respone? He started aping out at them like a child and telling all of his supporters not to watch CNN.

And what effect did that have? Well when CNN realized less conservatives were watching their show they started running more liberal opinion pieces. The stories that connected with their (now more liberal) viewership like the Russia story stuck because that's what the audience wanted.

Had Trump just kept his fucking mouth shut, he wouldn't have this enemy hounding him and criticizing/critiquing every thing he does. This is a hole he dug himself into and he has no one to blame but himself.

Operation Mockingbird never ended.

nah

Shill? So original! Im mean what a great come back! Ive never seen anyone use that word before on Sup Forums !

>Otto didn't lie 10 years ago, so that means he's still a good kid
>Yeah but he slit someone's throat and lied yesterday
>muh 10 years ago

Brainlet pls. Past behavior does not excuse current behavior. They have done away with ANY pretense of objectivity or even the spirit of truth or real journalism. CNN is the biggest purveyor of fake news on the planet today.

Source it

Same

>source classified information
Are you fucking stupid or something?

CNN is not fake news it's VERY FAKE NEWS!

So which sources are good?

so you have access to classified information.
sweetie... just don't, okay?

insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/20/oj-simpson-lawyer-espn-fake-news-abc-jeffrey-felix-tell-all-book

Micheal Brown was the nail in CNN's coffin.

infogalactic.com/info/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)

Im not the one with the autistic conspiracy theory genius. You sure its not the reptilians or the greys running cnn? Derrrrrrr

gtfo newfaggot. That is what we call pasta, and you are a dipshit deluxe double nigger.

OKAY FAGGOT YOU JUST MADE A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE. YOU HAD THE OPTION TO LEAVE THE THREAD WHEN ASKED BUT YOU DIDN’T TAKE THE DIPLOMATIC WAY OUT. I’LL SERIOUSLY WIRE THE MONEY TO WHATEVER ARMPIT YOU LIVE IN TO PAY FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKET. IS ASSUMING THAT IT EVEN HAS WESTERN UNIONS AND AIRPORTS GIVING YOUR DEFORMED TURD COUNTRY GIVING YOU TOO MUCH CREDIT? BETTER YET, I’LL PAY YOUR LOST WAGES FOR WHATEVER CORNER FRUIT WAGON SALESMAN JOB YOU’VE MANAGED TO SECURE WHICH YOU PROBABLY DO UNDER THE TABLE SO YOU CAN RECEIVE UNEMPLOYMENT. I’M, SURE YOUR MOM HAS ALREADY PAID THIS MONTH’S RENT. SO I’LL DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU BETTER START LIFTING BEFORE YOU’LL ARRIVE, I’VE BEEN PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JEV JITSU SINCE BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY EVEN HAD DEMOCRACY AND I LIFT EVER DAY. WHAT’S YOUR FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS?

VERY fake news

>infogalactic.com

might as well cite TMZ, breitbart or the onion...

>reptilians
>greys
What are you? Some kind of CIA nigger?

Hey Anderson!

foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/89801/DOC_0001451843.pdf

Is this better for you princess?

And Fox news doesn't do that either?

tldr honey...

CNN has been CIA fake news for decades. search YouTube for the fake reporting they did for Gulf War I. oldasfuck instudio "live" footage

Thats your source? Lmao! DUUURRRRRRRRRR!