DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffersondavis.rice.edu/archives/documents/jefferson-davis-first-inaugural-address
jeffersondavis.rice.edu/archives/documents/jefferson-davis-second-inaugural-address
youtu.be/7m3JCPrQ3zs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jefferson Davis was Welsh.
>one of us

Why is a Russian trying to glorify dixiefags?
is posting the reality
Southerners aren't capable of any sort of glory or civility unless they have a horde of niggers to do their work for them.

>Texan checking in
>Alamo Heights
>only white part of San Antonio left
>starting to get Mexican'd

Nashville participating!

Have you guys read Jefferson Davis' Inaugural Addresss? They're pretty good.

First one: jeffersondavis.rice.edu/archives/documents/jefferson-davis-first-inaugural-address

>"Our present condition, achieved in a manner unprecedented in the history of nations, illustrates the American idea that governments rest upon the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish governments whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established."

Second one: jeffersondavis.rice.edu/archives/documents/jefferson-davis-second-inaugural-address

>"True to our traditions of peace and our love of justice, we sent commissioners to the United States to propose a fair and amicable settlement of all questions of public debt or property which might be in dispute. But the Government at Washington, denying our right to self-government, refused even to listen to any proposals for a peaceful separation. Nothing was then left to do but to prepare for war."

Why has the South always been poorer and less educated than the rest of the country if it's so great?

>consent of the governed

Except for black people.

>It's not "always been poorer"
>It has a higher percentage of "poor" people
>It has a higher percentage of niggers

Gee, I truly can't put my finger on it

>Implying the North cared about nig nogs.

Southern whites have been poorer and less educated since colonial days.

secession when

>sorry about your drugcoins user

I SMELL FROST ON COTTON LEAVES, AND I FEEL THAT SOUTHERN BREEZE.

Source?
You won't be able to find one unless you count appalachians as south, and they were poor hicks who didn't even support the confederacy(hence why West Virginia exists)

These people in West Virginia /notdixie/

youtu.be/7m3JCPrQ3zs

(based)

These men Southern men are better dressed. They are very goal oriented too.

Why are Southerners such cucks?

They're the proudest most loyal citizens that have ever bowed to the flag that defeated their ancestors. How do they get away with this level of cuckoldry and still have a shred of pride left? A real Southerner would spit at the sound of the Union anthem and burn the American flag just as the Union burned a path through Georgia.

Duke, Vanderbilt, Emory, UGA, Auburn, S. Carolina, U. of Alabama, These are not good schools?

You realize George Washington, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were southerners right? The union is just an abstract entity that can be used for good or bad.

Arkansas Standing by!

I hates the yankee nation and everything they do.
I hates the declaration of independence, too.
I hates the glorious union, t'is dripping with our blood.
I hates the striped banner, and fit it all I could

It's laughable you consider yourself erudite...while posting on Sup Forums. A Southern man don't need you around anyhow. U a Kike?

Hand over the sweet tea or walk the plank.

t. Yank

Davis was a worthless piece of shit who did more harm than good.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[embed]

>Duke, Vanderbilt, Emory, UGA, S. Carolina, U. of Alabama, These are not good schools?

Fixed that for you.

Your average southerners

does anyone remember that final rally where Ted Nugent sang off a bunch of niggers off on live television?
>"Kill that nigger in the WHITE house and make it the RED house. Kick those spics back to Mexico or wherever those wet backs are from"
>I NEVER MET A NIGGER BEFORE BUT I CAME TO ADMIRE HIM
shit was fucking instense