How do we protect our schoolgirls from the Muslim Rape Gangs®?

How do we protect our schoolgirls from the Muslim Rape GangsĀ®?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy her a gun

Acid-filled water balloons up the vagina.

If those fine young ladies ran downhill at full speed into a group of muslims, how many deaths do you think there would be?

I have a 9mm, and for long distance, a .308.

God bless America.

>How do we protect our schoolgirls from the Muslim Rape GangsĀ®?
You can only protect your own kids, I'm afraid.

a lot

Rape them first.

If you kill all womyn then nobody will rape them

In the USA we do it with guns.

Rape the muslim women.

ITT: A British "10"

Remove Muslims from your country
Teach her how to use a gun and give her a gun

make them look like that. They are afraid of pig fat

I don't think those bahamuts have to worry about anything. Goat fuckers would rather fuck young boys than young girls like that.

thats what white kids use to shootup the schoolgirls with

Muslims come here to spread their degeneracy and taunt you on your own website you impotent fucks.

implying i want to protect the most viciously evil, selfish creatures the world has ever seen

Keep them at home.

That's just Sup Forums being Sup Forums.

FPBP

>Those threads again
Yep, pure Sup Forums

I thought pigs were harram?

Depends on how steep the hill is and how separated the muslims are.

Damn they are ugly

And rape gangs are just Muslims being Muslims.

yes?

We rape them first

Indeed.

Jesus fuck let them have the uggos like these and we can keep the attractive ones safe.

Get those two hippos a treadmill

Kill them all,if they are dead,nobody can rape her(fucking a dead corp is consent)

You answered your question with your picture OP.

Muslims hate pork, so we make all of our women fat pigs so they won't want to touch them.

Arm them with guns.

give them a knife and teach them self defen-

oh wait
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html

Genocide the muslims, or another crusade

>ameriburgers want to turn rapes into school shootings

there is no stopping them. the only way for your genes to spread now is to join the muslim rape gangs and git bizzee

/thread from biological perspective

If you teach proper gun safety that doesn't happen you cuck

You don't in your cucked country where even self defense is a crime.

Home school?

Proper gun safety like in america?

Those ones are safe, pork is haram bro.
Seriously tho leave the UK

just read this. legitimately angry

and worried. What if someone broke into my house, with my pregnant girlfriend terrified, and tried to kill her. Am i not allowed to defend her? You'll never work again. Even if your honest, and tell the employer, i was defending my pregnant girlfriend, and they might even sympathise, they cant hire you.

it happened in 2004, i doubt hes ever worked since, at least not legally. Such a fucking horrible situation. The CPS are evil. truly fucking evil. They are a bane on our society. Like the poor guy accused to violent rape in Waterloo Station, surronded by 300 people on a platform, with CCTV everywhere, but the CPS still went ahead with prosecution.

The process is the punishment. When the nukes drop, and the survivors are huddled together, i will interrogate everyone, and if they worked for the CPS, we will throw them to the lions.

DAMN!!

THAT'S SOME SPICY J.B!!!

HOEP U DONT GET B&!!! PEEP THEM PORKERS!!!

MOAR!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. REST OF SERIES NAO

>What if someone broke into my house
Then kill the cop that comes to arrest you.
They enforce this shit, they need to pay.

Seriously, if your house is invaded, protect yourself and family, then go inawoods for a bit.
If they start a manhunt, make a bomb and set it off in the parkinglot of a cop shop

rape them first and leave a stamp. will ward off any muslims because she is not a virgin. or get safety goats. have your girls have pet goats with them so the muslims go after goat and not the girl

you must love your muslims