So I'm mixed breed, 75% of German descent and 25% Turkish. However, my mediterranean genes took over...

So I'm mixed breed, 75% of German descent and 25% Turkish. However, my mediterranean genes took over. For the next year I have to live in a far-right town. People may could think I'm a refugee. So long story short: How can I look whiter/ more european?

keep yelling about "those damn sandniggers"

dress like this

Dress up everywhere you go. Don't look like a rapefugee.

get a job

Same here I'm 75% german but 25% nigga and the nigger genes took over.

Swastika tattoos

>25% Turkish

toppest kek

dude we sent shitskinned peasants to gayrope. those are not "mediterranean" genes, you're most likely the spawn of some assimilated ar*b. your father probably lost his virginity to a donkey if not with his sister

enjoy getting gassed when gayropeans say enough and rise up

Did you ever ask your parents/grandparents why they threw away their genetics? Also did males or females racemix?

This is a famous Turco-Rican chef. He looks Greek.

suicide will make u paler

if he's 5'6", he looks turkish

>my Mediterranean genes took over

You mean your shitskin genes. Mediterranean is Roman/Greek genes, not disgusting turk roach DNA.

He's about 5'10 I'd say

Nah, I know my grandfather, looks like typical turkish kebab: Some european facial structure but gypsy skin tone. I look like some Italian dude, but my skin gets brown fast in summer and east-german fags may not notice the difference between me and some rapefugees..

My father is german and my mother half African.

>How can I look whiter/ more european?
Kill yourself. When the blood drains out, you will have a more pale complexion.

is your grandmother white? if so, I don't expect you to know your grandfather.

My grandfather settled to germany in harder times then today. He was very well educated. Also my mother is gifted and has master degree in physics and psychology.

Still searching for a white women anyway to burn my black coal.

"he looks Greek"

kek

My mother got adopted by a german family she never met her real parents, she only know from the orphanage that her mother was german and her father was a student from Africa.

Half German half northern Italian. Still an american mutt, but at least I am the combo of two great ethnicities.

No offense but that's like all the stereotypes together:
a) Coalburning Roastie
b) Hit and quit black dad
c) taken in by cucked German couple, probably Green voters too

>implying there's a difference

Amerifat education

>t-the ones who stayed behind are actually aryan gods
Your average iq is like 89

They were good minded people who took care of a innocent child no one wanted.

Depends on the region.
20 million Kurds lover it a lot.

LOL!

Nice excuses cocroach! You are sand niggers with 89 IQ average. Back to your shithole

You ever wonder why you arent funny.
It's because you never heard any dad jokes.

Truth hurts

It doesn't.
I can just ignore it.

I'm half Persian and half Swedish yet I look 100% Aryan.

Feels good.

>75% German
No. Nice try, Abdul.

There is, 100% Turks look something like this, Around 25% Mongolian, while Albanians and Greeks lack East Asian admixture all together. A good third of Anatolia was inhabited by Greeks anyways, especially in the East and Northern coasts.

I would say dress nice but for some fucking reason, Muslim refugees all dress better than me.

Post pic

>Arabs
>in Turkey
Be honest, you just can't stand the fact that Turks are migrating over to Germany in hordes and therefore betraying Sultan Erdogan and the motherland. You call them Arabs so you can pretend that Turks actually want to stay in Turkey, which they don't.

Why not go there and fuck wh*Te women yourself?

Turks are east med whether you like it or not. Same with levantines. Modern Turks aren't even descended from mongols, they're mostly assimilated Anatolians, who are racially close to greeks and armenians. They're the biggest LARPers of any race of people

Get a career as a clown at the local circus and never take off your white face paint. If someone challenges you about it, simply say "oh i forgot I left my face paint on" and walk away. You will never be found out