Is suicide a refined kind of cowardice?

Is suicide a refined kind of cowardice?

Yes. no one will even care after a week.

Yes, it's admitting your problems are unsolvable. I contemplated it when I graduated from STEM and even did well, then couldn't find a job because not a cultural fit or I lack experience for this entry level job, the obvious excuses in place of "we won't hire you because you're a white man and our entire HR department did university courses designed to instill hatred for white men."

This helplessness, that I can never actually stop being a white man and that I was actually a strong candidate but they didn't care meaning it wouldn't matter if I were a better candidate, this unsolvable problem causes helplessness and suicidal thoughts.

And feminists tell us the ends justify the means.

its just a choice. it weeds out the weak or bored from the gene pool.

Suicide thoughts are surely a kind of cowardice, but suicide itself is quite an heroic thing. It's not that strange women can't kill themself, You need to derail the heroic part of yourself to actually do it. Just think how in ancient human cultures suicide was admired... for example indian's wife suicides or Aiace's suicide or Samurai's suicides or Cato's suicide or Seneca's... Quite a lot of examples.

trying to promote suicide through manufactured consent is going to get you executed.
me mailing your mom weekly after you're dead to remind her that you're no longer with her due to her own monstrous failures will just be the icing on the cake.

IVE BECOME SO NAM I CAN FELT YOU THERE

Nope. I always admired people who killed themselves. And why wouldn't you? Extremely few people do it, and it is kind of a self-redeeming act. It used to be a glorifying and noble act in all culture. Such a shame that (((christcucks))) polluted the idea.

Suicide is a selfish act, the greatest give you can ever been given is life, taking you own life is really taking the life that your parents created away from them, it hurts those around you, and destroys there lives. Whenever I thought about killing myself I always would think about how much it would hurt my mom, dad, brother, sister, girlfriend.

I don't know if I would describe it was refined but yes very cowardly. You don't get to opt out life. Any religion worth a damn will teach you that suicide won't remove your suffering. Whether it's stuck in Bardo or Purgatory or whatever else.
If you believe in any of that then whatever suffering you have now is pale in comparison to what it could be.
Sort yourself out.

Revelation 21:8
"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”"

Suicide is the bravest thing you can possibly do.
It's fighting with millions of years of evolution as well as most of society to take the road you want to take.
The truth is, we all die some day. If you don't enjoy the ride and don't think there's any circumstance where you would, you should get off.
At that point, not committing suicide is ignoring what you want so people won't judge you and you won't experience temporary pain for a permanent solution.

agreed

....don't see anything in there about suicide, bub.
>le self-murder
that's just playing with words

hang in user and fight back you are not alone

dumb faggot

interesting

After it is done a person who was in pain is no longer in pain anymore.

Also the family and friends are suddenly victims but what worth are they when they rather have the suicidal person alive and suffering under some obligation to them?

Most people are cowards. If suicide was "the coward's way out", humanity would have gone extinct the second we gained consciousness.

>fight back
how, precisely, is he supposed to do that?

this.

suicide takes a lot of fucking guts. which is why most of the people here in this thread who are pro-suicide....are still here, alive, and in this thread.

well... the best time would be a "you'll never take me alive" scenario. ie, screw the system.

But otherwise, case by case, I guess.

There's always a reason for everything.

Suicide is the main cause of death for citizens under 30 in Australia.
We should help our citizens and economy OVER refugees.

Selfishness.

suicide has always been an honorable way to go. people are too afraid of death these days. it is no big deal.

Selfishness more or less than the jew?

Could it be a disheartening?

Most people value life more than death, that's not the case of those who kill themselves.

They actually take the easy way out, in their view.

Nah it's just pussies who are weak willed. Anybody can pull a trigger.

>fix the problems in your life that are causing you to be suicidal

Or

>kms because I can't handle the real world

The bible actually does not directly state that suicide is bad. Every single instance of suicide referenced makes it sound like it is frowned upon but understandable when things get really bad.

>"lots of bad shit happen and thus he hanged himself"

If you suicide because you were scared of life that could be viewed as cowardly, if you suicide yourself because lots of bad shit happened that you will have a hard time living with/recovering from then it makes it seem that it is understandable/allowed.

It depends on how you go out. If you go out like a wuss, then you'll be remembered as a wuss and a coward. If you go out in a veritable bloodbath that valorizes violence, then you're cool and people will remember you fondly.

meh.. with the right manipulation of your savings, employment, family situation and locale..

Anyone can be driven to consider an out.

>Anybody can pull a trigger
it's well-known that people who try to pull the trigger on themselves, in the majority of cases, have this last-moment hesitation that fucks up their aim, either causing them to miss entirely, or, more commonly, giving themselves a non-fatal head wound that subsequently requires months or years of recovery and/or reconstructive surgery.

you're just uneducated.

No, infact it's the opposite. There's a heroic beauty to it, look at Mishima for example

>an heroic