Are multiverse a myth or a possibility ?

We are living this life and we think it would be the only one because it seems so real but ...
Is it possible to live multiple lives at the same time right now?

If so, to what stage of humanity are we living right now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL-33CuV5jo
youtube.com/watch?v=9uzYmoDRKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=Elwb2lV88hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has to be real the universe is infinite

no it doesnt exist. it's an idea people like because it gives them some weird comfort that things might be different in a different universe.

Of course there is a possibility that it exists, but there is a possibility that it doesn't. It's just a theory and we have know evidence of it being correct or wrong. We'll probably never know in our lifetimes.

You are best to go and ask .

To answer your question, yes and no. We simply don't have all the data.

Anything is "possible," you only know what you perceive and your memories, you can not know anything else for certain.

an infinite amount of parallel universes are being created every second. Which means there has to be one where you live forever

Stop watching The Flash!

You are talking about the monad or supreme conciousness. Brainlets call it god, think of jelly fish and you are one of it's tentacles.

I can elaborate but I don't feel like writing an essay because you are too stupid to do the tiniest bit of reseach yourself.

Have a nice day me.

It's kinda like god, by it's nature it cannot be proven or disproven.

fuck it, I'll ramble I guess.

Space time doesn't really exist in a linear format, and since we share most of our dna it basically means that we are all the same person but we are living in different space time bubbles bumping into each other. When we die we either go back to the supreme conciousness or create new worlds through magic geometry autism. This reality is also made up of numbers which we interpret as geometric shapes hence why some people believe it's a simulation.

When you reach the edge of reality it's a mosaic of geometric shapes and colours, behind that barrier is the void. Nobody knows what is beyond that, supposedly there is spooky shit living in the void, think of it as a giant ocean and you are living on a piece of coral reef.

Try reading some philosophy and psychology.

As far as the multiverse goes, yes indeed you are a speck existing within the blink of an eye on a tidal wave of cosmos at least in the physical realm, as others have said, since it seems to be infinite then if you travel far enough to the edge of the universe you will eventually loop back on yourself like an infinite mirror.

This is really old stuff, it has to do with the occult and alchemy so have fun becoming schizophrenic. But at least you will be smarter than the average religio-tard.

Exactly this.

What makes you think I'm not?

This is garbage pseudo science tbqh, my man

I hope it exists.
If nothing exists outside the universe I'd feel lonely.

if there is a multiverse, then determinism is false.

and this is why

Determinism makes sense under these pretenses:
>the universe is a closed system
>the universe is the end all be all
>there is nothing outside the universe therefore no god
>we're all basically just really evolved amoeba living out pointless life cycles on a rock drifting in space

I took the determinism pill in high school because I was a fucking idiot and I've been rejecting it for a while now.

That's a nice way of putting it, most people who get that far into understanding reality become obsessed with the numbers and become schizo. That's why you will always see them playing with numbers and letters trying to decipher it, they have literally reached the edge of reality or their conciousness is phasing in and out.

Time keeps you locked inside space(your body) so when you phase out you go retarded because you are literally phasing out of reality with your brain.

Multiverse is used to explain the weird nature of superposition and what happens when the wave function collapses.

i kinda feel like that one fish in a small tank at your friends house.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tL-33CuV5jo

youtube.com/watch?v=9uzYmoDRKsI

youtube.com/watch?v=Elwb2lV88hM

You're phasing out right now you fucking leaf

Of course, we're in the worst universe currently. In most of the alternate worlds Hitler won.

Read "The Holographic Universe". I read it about five months after getting symptoms of HPPD (visual snow and visuals when eyes are open or closed). Be careful with psychedelics, kids.

Anyways, the combination of reading and my experiences makes me think that our universe is literally a projection of our brain. There are infinite paths of realities based on the decisions and events in our life.

Am I? Or are you? Who are we?

If a multiverse doesn't exist, then Quantum Mechanics might as well be magic.