Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invaders
>immigrants
Different things
Obvious slide thread, fuck off Mohammed

Funny because Sup Forumstards always talk about immigrants as if they were invaders.

What's the difference exactly?

>complain we invaded them
>we free their countries
>they can't handle it
>they invade our countries

Talk about hypocrisy

You have to go back! Also has some juicy bit of news hit the wire because there's like 20 shill/troll threads right now on the catalog, this being one of them.

Picture of Hillary Clinton eating a 3 year old's limbs been released or something?

>build universities then fuck off
Against...
>take welfare and then disappear into street gangs

Yeah, white logic. Fixing shit is oppressive, real nigga be into dat destruction.

There isn't one.

At least we invaded fair and square. We didn't whine to your sultans to accept us at the cost of their society

And? Do any of those countries outside of America and Australia have any significant white populations?

The only "diverse" and "multicultural" places in the non-white world are Taiwan, Hong Kong and Dubai, and they only accept enough non-natives for economic benefits.

.. We build countries from the ground up when we move in somewhere. US, Canada, Aus... Mudpeoples and darkies move into our already established societies and parasite from them.

When we go somewhere there are no grand societies already established just a bunch of retards in tents or living in the weilderness

Its destiny dog, white man gotta rule the world

Not gonna happen m8. I'm here to stay.

You will die a minority in your own country. This makes me happy.

>fair and square
You had guns and most of the indigenous people had spears. How is that fair?

White cunts have no notion of fairness.

I will enjoy watching your race get snuffed out of existence.

Pakibro Islamic Br*tain when?

Do two wrongs make a right then?
If it was horribly and unforgivable when whitey did it, why is it okay of Jamal to do it now?

>I will enjoy watching your race get snuffed out
Hope you're Chinese, or you're next, and the chinks aren't gonna be near so nice about it as we are

No more half measures.

go suck off your imam, Muhammad
slide thread
sage

The difference is, the places we invaded were fucking nothing before we arrived. We actually improved it and built many great things - non-European immigrants do the exact opposite.

Oh, yeah, saged.

I'm okay with refugees, but only if they need to be treated equal like everybody. (This doesn't count for muslims, because they are bunch of primate barbaric monkeys that deserve no love.)

>wh*Te

autogenerated words like this help identify a slide thread

sage, report, order kebab takeout to a nonexistent location

>You had guns and most of the indigenous people had spears. How is that fair?
But you see, it doesn't have to be fair. If the Europeans were more advanced and smart to perfection the mastey of he superior weapon, the firearm, it's only the other people's fault that they failed to keep up with the superior Europeans, and should have just surrendered and not tried to resist. But you retarded backwards civilizations have no notion of rationality or science all around.

If we fight them off it's jail time and, a harder sentance then said Invaders get.

Would have wrecked the niggers even if we fought with the weaponry we used 2000 years ago. A phalanx would obliterate any army they could field.
These morons did not even use bows which is one of the most ancient weapons.

I admire the white devil. Sad they will be gone in a few centuries.

To be honest you americans don't have a whole lot of refugees, if any at all. With your massive 300+ milion people you've got nothing to fear. Not a single real terrorist attack since 9/11. I really dont get why you complain.

The difference is that europeans drastically improved the shithole countries which they colonized, whereas the 3rd world immigrants are turning Europe into a shithole.

>Sad they will be gone in a few centuries.
Yea considering global warming don't even know if there will be an earth to live on in a few centuries. Plus you can't predict the future.

No, they traveled to and explored new lands and encountered wild animals vaguely resembling humans that could barely speak and had practically no tech development or infrastructure. What's being done now is far worse. The savages saw their conditions improved, the civilized humans are being repressed, oppressed, tortured, and destroyed. Plus, y'know, no whites alive today had anything to do with it and 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+% of whites that have ever lived have ever even seen a non-white person.

The correct thing to do is to keep whites out of other people's countries, and do the same for whites. Homogeneous countries for all peoples to avoid any problems or unfair treatment.

fuck jews and fuck wh*Te people

One is too many under the current circumstances and we have feral niggers and spics. Same applies even in self defense you're guilty until proven innocent. Any charge you face will have the Jewish multiplier of hate crime attached.

Subconsciously projecting that it's an invasion

Nice

Invaded? You mean improved and civilized

Don't get all the hate towards the jews. Why not send them to Israel so they can kill the mohameds for us?

>my group is claiming resources and conquering land
>my land is being invaded and my groups rsources are being claimed
even a shitskin like you understand the difference in these two scenarios

They won't go to Israel for multiple reasons. Israeli NGOs are what's bringing and, aiding this invasion to your shores.

Mad because whites even tho they were always the minority they conquered the world. Brought civilization to every 3rd world nigger and every single one of those shitholes want to live under the western way of life and values.

>Implying we never respected people's right to fight back.
>Implying we didn't improve the areas we invaded.
3rd world immigrants ruin places they invade, we improve them.

Smart natives allied with the rivals to the powers attacking them to get guns and assistance.
Many natives survived un-molested by Europeans for long stretches of time by simply trading with them.

>3rd world immigrants ruin places they invade
uh uh..

You can't even rule your whoring women

Why do you capitalize the T? That Turk does it too.

Yet you still live in our countries because yours is shit.

It's a meme you dip

We rule the world tho. Stay mad nigger turk

Sure. I get given lots of shit for free here.

Including wh*Te pussy.

I'll milk this country as much as I can.

You suck jew cock.
How does it taste?
I bet they never wash their chosen genitals.

It's a white world which you just happen to be living in

What was that?

Sorry I couldn't hear your effeminate wh*Te voice with all those BBCs in your mouth.

Your daughter's out late tonight? I'm sure she's just studying at her friend's house like she says though. Don't worry about it whitey :)

Blames whites because they were more advanced and conquered the world.

Top Kek

Sorry for being better

Until the 4th Reich rises.

Last time we organized we conquered the world. Don't piss us off too much.

In my country we dont have african niggers. We only have albanians and pakis. In my 23 years in this country ive never seen a nigger with a white woman. Nor albanians with white women! Our women hates immigrants. Have fun in England tho.

Its not going to last!

If you're better then how come your race is currently being exterminated?

Really makes ya think don't it cuckboy?

LARPing wh*Te faggots are so cute.

You guys won't ever do shit. We could fuck and murder your wives and kids in front of you and you still wouldn't do shit.

Whites = pussies

Hahaha it's coming.

>ive never seen a nigger with a white woman

Of course you haven't you fucking virgin. You never leave your basement.

since when did Russia, Greece, Europe in general, and Australia become 3rd world countries?also might be worth while to tell us why those numbers actually mean something

Whites were always the minority nigger.

Guess what happened. Yeah. You were our

Always inferior. Always rules by the white man.

Hahaha it's not.

If it was going to come it would have come by now.

You will die old and alone in a country surrounded by brown people.

Remember these words cuck.

The fire rises. You'll die in a ditch after being shot in the back of head.

LOL! We legit have no african niggers in my country. There are 0,03 of the population and the only thing they do is sell illegal CDs and DVDs and sleep at the streets.

You can keep all the white English women.

Enjoy it while you can

This map is approximately 60% wrong.

Our governments are aiding the enemy

You pillock. Being hypocritical doesn't make you wrong dumbass. Colonists have a first hand experience about what happens when people are displaced. It's like saying a gangster should be okay with a homie shooting him because he's shot someone else in the past.

what we do at the niggers in my country

The difference is that you're LARPing and I'm not.

Statistics don't lie.Whites are dying out and only a tiny minority even consider themselves nationalists. You will be bred out of existence you weak cuck.

Cool. We're coming for you next. Don't think you're safe.

>be white: immigrate and establish civilization
>be mudskinned: immigrate and destroy civilization

Indians and Filipinos are 3rd worlders.

Join them at being niggers?

>East Russia
>Europe
pick one

LOL Greece isnt like england/france or germany! Even if you come you will stay at concentration camps like all the illegals and "refugees" do.

Greece is christian orthodox country full of nationalists and patriots! If you try to do this shit here you will get stabbed instantly.

We'll destroy you just like we did when we conquered your ancestors and their shit country

Invaders admit they're doing it. Immigrants are cowards who pretend to just need a little help then stab you in the back.

if "whites" didn't "invade the world", you wouldn't even know what the "world" is you stupid nigger

(Can someone start a thread for me with the following it won't let me from my tablet for some reason)

So I've been lurking for a while now (about 6 months) and I feel confident that I am redpilled and understand all the fundamentals that I need to, they already aligned with my traditional values anyway, but there is one thing I don't understand.

You talk of the coming race war, day of the rope etc, and you also talk about securing a future for white children, but why is talk all you do? I along with many of my friends have traditional values and want white husbands, but what overrides that is a desire to back the winning side. We are hardwired to look for strength and security in a mate. I want a fighter, someone who will fight for our race and our CHILDREN but I don't ever see it. Black men look like the fighters and if a race war is coming it looks like they will win, especially if all you guys do is talk and meme.

Why don't you realise that we're all waiting for you to make the difference? Make us feel safe and secure in a white future, that you can fight and win the damn race war, instead of looking like fucking cowards.

You're losing us to them because you won't fight for us.

Υοu can come any time you want.

We are waiting for you

"All you do is talk and meme"

Sure m8. Keep telling yourself that

Have to get the message out and mainstream

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt user, I'll believe you're not a LARPing faggot, so tell me what you have done in this fight? How have you fought against white genocide?

You won't destroy shit. You'll stay in your basement posting on your computer while we breed you out of existence

We're already here you stupid wh*Te faggot.

Your women are getting BLACKED as we speak.

Your race is being snuffed out.

>I'm responsible for something qmy ancestors did
fuck off nigger

We are waiting :)

My country never invaded anyone. Why should it be culturally enriched? Though I do agree, how can you preach Europe for Europeans if you don't let others have their land? It's hypocrisy. That's why ethnic nationalism paired with isolationism will always beat white supremacy and the manifest destiny. All ethnicities should exist parallel to each other with no mixing.

>Invaded
That's a funny way of saying Civilized and Advanced 90% of the world. Life expectancy literally doubled in Africa under Colonialism. Since it's demise those numbers have only declined across Africa.

To be fair the Chink immigrants on the West Coast of the US also built railroads and infrastructure. Many of them died blowing up tunnels through mountains.

LOL i told you again. You are talking about france/england or germany.

In Greece you would get stabbed instantly if you tried any of this shit. There isnt a single white woman fucking a black in Greece. They hate you they see you as sub humans. Greeks are christian orthodox and nationalists. Nice try tho. Stay in England. Unless if you want to get murdered

"Implies that every European country is cucked like england"

First we are not responsible for the acts of our forefather's and second we europeans gave much more to the world.
But i agree that europe is for us, the rest is for them

What has an African ever invented? Fucking nothing. You're parasites with retard level IQs

I mean, we did prove the concept

The biggest contradiction and thing that should scare people most about "globalism" is that only whites are exempt from it.

Whites who live outside of Europe are invaders. And deserve to be killed or culled or expropriated by natives.

Fair enough, but the same people who believe that flip a goddamn tit about Europe not taking non-white immigrants. (Even getting even more angry when white immigrants ARE taken)

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Beautiful

Why are people replying to this obvious b8? Niggers can't type this well lmao. Anyone that ACTUALLY holds these viewpoints are going to be gone soon anyway. Don't feed the troll with (((you)))

>To be fair the Chink immigrants on the West Coast of the US also built railroads and infrastructure

no, chinks didnt come to this country with the vision of building vast rail networks for continental trade

they were just used as labor to build these things for white entrepreneurs

Why tf is French Guyana Europe?

>says that we had guns and are never fair to invaders
>implying we will get snuffed out
A u t i s m, and not the good kind

True i just love talking shit about niggers and i cant resist

There are no more colonial empires they have been dismantled.