Do women ruin everything they touch?

Do women ruin everything they touch?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/centers/johnson/news/releases/2013/JO13-004.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ehh, they will if they're doing it to be a "strong independent womyn". If there doing it because they're genuinely interested in it then probably not

Make someone that is culeless do something they're gonna fuck it up.

I can smell the obesity stench from here

Well yeah it's in America

He's sick of this shit

>The one guy in this picture is actually fucking working.
Wow, shocking. It's like the picture is saying something.

That guy contributed more to whatever the project is in the single second the picture was taken in, than all the women in that image together

in the workplace, women are worse than niggers.

Those hires are all 'diversity' hires. Guess which side that falls under.

I have to feel bad for that guy.

Sat there doing important shit, trying to make the most of taxpayer money, making it for his deadlines.
Just wants to get his job done, go home to his family.

Meanwhile the entire HR department has stormed the offices on a mission to smash the evil patriarchy that poor guy has been cruelly taking part in.

"smile, and wave".

Shit, I bet they forced the other men out the room, they all went on a lunch break or something because they couldn't work like that, and that poor bastard waas also a stubborn bastard who wouldn't let no axewounds stop him working.

You go, based blackstonaught, you have my sympathies. Your job too, has been HOOKED.

Hey look! Women who are paying for your sorry white ass while you suck on welfare, live with your parents, and do a minimum wage job while ranting on a platform to gauge your hate of life and everyone else who isn't a white guy through the guise of a "tough goy" when you are just really lonely and insecure in the end.

Doubtful, probably as much a 2-8 of them...try and be realistic man.

Trust me, most women in STEM are useless.

the only white person in the picture is the nigger

/r9k/ is over that door

Like you have contributed to science and actually helped develop the foundation of NASA.

Assuming that's you in the pic, is that thing a prototype for a crewed mars rover, or what?

>Do women ruin everything they touch?
Your mom touched my dick a great deal last night and it's just fine today, so I would say the answer is no.

Yes. Case in point: a woman touched my weiner. My weiner is now ruined. Case closed.

> Nigger are du-

Jealous wage cuck? Couldn't cut it in high school algebra?

Yes.

>be at work
>stressful times
>women become angry as fuck
>take it out on you
>avoid the really bitchy ones

they know they're bitchy. I just avoid and don't talk to them. they feel my avoidance.

What's the power source? Battery? What's the driving range?

They can't help it

It's your fault if you expect them not to.

Not true. Alot of women are genuinely interested in tech and have the capacity to work on big projects and be successful.This being said, I cannot see the competent ones being overlooked from the louder bitcher ones who literally aren't good at anything...anyone who actually believes this would happen is living on Sup Forums and needs to get out

Combustion wouldn't work on Mars surface. It's all fuel cell/battery powered.

I'm aware. What's the effective range?

Why is a NASA facility in ghetto Atlanta Georgia

not if ls pulls through with a world peace prenup.

The same reason the CDC and FAA are in ghetto Atlanta. Washington DC was the bitch of the Railroad companies from 1870 to 1930.

>Not true. Alot of women are genuinely interested in tech and have the capacity to work on big projects and be successful
lmao

Not sure; it's a prototype.

That's not Atlanta, that's JSC.

you are not fooling me, globehead.

>Not sure; it's a prototype.
So you guys haven't driven it on an oval track until the batteries died?

There is a NASA guy right above you telling you that ain't true, nigger.

Women are fucking worthless, like we didn't already know that anyway.

>the one guy that actually does stuff
I know that feeling bruh

hahaha
how does receiving money from the govt as welfare in disguise equate to "paying for your sorry white ass"
womyn found
logic not found

Hot calling atlanta by is real name
>hotlanta

NASA doesn't leave their rovers right next to a fucking public parking lot. They would keep their shit on high security.

Either this is not you or you're doing this on a tour.

Wow high school algebra? They teach algebra for you in high school? How dumb.

t. HR girl smashing that glass ceiling

Tell your mother that.

>Do women ruin everything they touch?

NASA is a bullshit organization meant to keep the American public from realizing that all their space tech went into the CIA police state instead of moon travel. They can afford to stuff it with random politically-useful shill droids.

>women give birth to all children
>all bad people were once children
It checks out.

I have told her many times. And every fucking time she cries. I laugh everytime.

You think I care?

I think you mean niglanta

We're never going to explore space now.

Thanks diversity.

>Believing everything you see on the internet.

You're right, it's all filmed. Here's a prop from the Apollo missions.

They may have, but I don't work on it.

It's JSC you dumb fuck. Do they let people drive them on a tour?

>how does receiving money from the govt as welfare in disguise equate to "paying for your sorry white ass"
this makes no sense?

I find it funny how people still fail to realize that they are getting hired by someone
That someone is probably a male.
"Men" enable this.

nasa.gov/centers/johnson/news/releases/2013/JO13-004.html

Yes. Not kidding, I genuinely believe it to be true. I was touched by one once, I am now something I thought I'd never become....

yes because she's giving you a roof and you are lonely with no woman in your life trying to compensate that emptiness and self-loathing via hate towards women through sexism and misogyny.

>THERE CAN'T BE SUCCESFUL PEOPLE ON Sup Forums
>NOOOO EVERYONE IS A VIRGIN
Fuck off retard.

>yes because she's giving you a roof
I don't live with her, don't project your own shitty life on mine.

>muh sexism and misogyny
top fucking kek

>Not true. Alot of women are genuinely interested in tech and have the capacity to work on big projects and be successful

Not seen a single competent female developer in my life

Because men were retarded enough to let them off their leash. Cue the sexual egalitarians who are going to get upset over this post.

it makes perfect sense
these women receive tax money without doing anything productive in exchange
they are welfare recipients

Aw someone didn't get pussy.

Your ID doesn't expire until 2022!?

That 'man' has a diversity quota retard

Only females would get mad at you, bro.

>"Men" enable this.
Yeah, the men 100 years ago that approved women's suffrage allowing them to vote themselves this stuff.

Who brought you into this world again? Who was the one who got you toys and internet for your sorry ass? Who was the one who gave you emotional support throughout childhood?

>my ID
>he can't read filenames
Have you even realized I'm not American?

Whiny bitch detected, keep projecting user

>Who brought you into this world again?
A whore.

My dad, after he got cucked and divorced. I'm surprised to this day that the bitch didn't get custody.

>Deflect
durrrr

This doesn't mean anything you stupid fuck. He could do literally anything from waxing the floors to installing toilets you moron.
>He doesn't know what affiliation contractor means

>it doesn't mean anything!!
You know what actually doesn't mean anything? Your fucking opinion dude, get a fucking grip on reality.

And you know it's a meme for idiots from Texas to use the Chile flag, right?

Looking through your other posts I can tell you're very vitriolic towards men for not thinking you're very special. Some advice, you would be a lot happier being submissive in every aspect of life as nature intended you to be. You wouldn't be so bitter.

I'm delighted for you to confuse me with an American. I'm finally fucking white.

>diversity quotas

>enforced same pay for different competency levels

Just welfare under the guise of 'empowerment'

Ok then you should leave this board and go be more productive in life because obviously she only brought you into this world to browse Sup Forums for the rest of your life.

Wait, you shame your mother, yet you are wondering why she doesn't have custody of you?
>The fucking logic.

>contractor
lmao low level paper pusher pretending to be a somebody

they wouldnt even let you sweep the chips from the lathes in the machine shop

>Chile
The whitest country in South America. What are you bitching about?

You know different roles have different badges right?

>Ok then you should leave this board
Why? Because you say so?
> and go be more productive in life
Why, because you say so?
>because obviously she only brought you into this world to browse Sup Forums for the rest of your life.
???

Who do you think you are, retard

His mom. Literally. Dude has some legit mommy issues.

I'm not a fucking woman, nor am I fucking gay.

The fuck kind of advice is this, you live like this? Go fucking get some balls dude and be more productive with your life.

>shaming infidelity is bad
K this is bait

yes these are the things women should be doing
i love my mom and appreciate her sacrifices
millenial women get fake jobs to leech taxes and neglect whats important

Muh dik

I love you.
Want me to talk about my dad? I can shit on my dad as much as I shit on my mom. Both are fucking boomers that ruined everything.

I can also shit on my racemixing grandmother.

Tell me one fucking family member and I will trash him/her in the same way I trash my mother.

>contractor
>faggot is kept in dark that earth is flat. thinks he works for a (((space))) agency

lol youre the most obvious woman ive ever seen
notice how you shame people in every post
this is a woman thing its basically all theyve got

Lets talk a little about your childhood. What was that like?

Grow the fuck up it happens to everyone, this is the real world. Guys rape and women get harassed. It sucks. Get out of your bubble. People have their fucking lives to live and they have pressures that you never have experienced until you're in their shoes. Like can people comprehend why we're dwelling on Sup Forums? No. Can people comprehend why infidelity happens? No. Except that it's part of life and we just have to live with it.

Yep, youre a woman

Yes. Next question?

So women are only exclusively just caretakers and can't work professional jobs?

?
Bait, or you're a roastie.

Nice forearms, no homo.

depends on the work, but yes, women are like niggers, sometimes worse.

oi

It's not your fault.
It never is and never was.
Keep your head up and empower yourself.