Why don't you like McCain?

Ok Sup Forums I've seen a few dozen edge lord 16 year old kids on Twitter saying shit like
>thank god he has cancer
>it's about time he dies
>etc

The overwhelming consensus on this board is that McCain's cancer is a good thing and most of you seem to hope he dies. So I ask this of you, educate me on why you want McCain to die so badly. Provide sources for your claim if you can. Don't say shit like "he's a warmonger" without providing proof for that claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/
articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/06/nation/na-aviator6
youtu.be/tIgY7PDp1Co
archive.li/Uo3IB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He saw war and encourages it at every turn. Sad.
He should khs before the cancer gets him. Take a page out the Linkin Park playbook.

Why the fuck do we have to explain it to you you fat, lazy fuck? Google yourself how he has been a servant of the most disgusting lobbyism.

he's a warmonger

>don't call him a warmonger without providing proof of this claim
Have you seen this fuckers track record? Were you conscious from 2001 onwards?

fuck off newfag, not your personal army, do your own research fuckass
He's as bought out as clinton or obama (him and paul ryan are often the only 2 republicans donated to by jewish globalist interests, the rest dems)
He met with terrorist groups right before the gas attack, which is obviously a warmongering effort by the deep state
He's a corrupt elite who doesn't care about America and he wont help the best president since Reagan with policy change

thank god he has cancer
it's about time he dies
I wish you would join him OP

>Why should I have to support my position

>>Why should I have to support my position

Neocon warmonger.

wow you really are fucking stupid
we don't want to "redpill" you because then you'll stick around
now fuck off, we don't care
sage

Praise KEK.

Why do you like him, OP?

I've been here for 3 years now you fucking moron.
You think I actually expected any of you idiots to fucking support your position on McCain?
I did this so that maybe people like you would stop and understand that maybe you don't actually know why you feel the way you do about McCain other than "well xd all muh cool 4chin frends think he should die so that must be how I should feel"

also
>xd sage to show im not a newfag
that got old in 2015

Why would you assume I like him? I respect him for the service he did for this country but I don't agree with him on a number of things. Even though I don't agree with him I'm not wishing death on the man.

>supported iraq war
>supported libya intervention
>supported syria intervention
>supported giving islamic terrorists weapons
>insinuates that if you don't support these things you're an agent of Russia
There's a lot to not like

strategy:
> be neocon warmonger
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
> be head of isis
>blame it on brain tumor afterwards

He's an anti gun RINO who sold out his buddies in NAM and armed ISIS, fuck him

I hate him the same reason I hate anyone nowadays

He doesnt support the President
If you dont support Trump, you are less than dogshit

oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/06/nation/na-aviator6

Sup Forums has ALWAYS been against John Mccain

I don't remember the Senate meeting exactly but he was trying to convince the Senate to give (((moderate rebels))) thousands of anti air missles.

He taught charlie how to greatly increase their shoot down percentage of airplanes.

Because he was a traitor and race mixer?

youtu.be/tIgY7PDp1Co

Here, read the whole thing. I'm not going to spoon feed you, you retarded baby.

archive.li/Uo3IB

It's a kike shilling strategy to limit the spread of information across Sup Forums. Anytime someone starts a discussion ((they)) don't like, they call it a redpill thread, call OP reddit and chimpout for attention under multiple IDs / VPN.

Cancer can save lives... rot in piss, John

Why blame McCain when it's the fucking Arizona voters that gave us him!

>I respect him for the service he did for this country

like getting caught and spending 4 years in captivity spilling secrets until he was released!?! WHAT A SHITBAG! couldn't even kill himself or die in a battle and he wants my respect?! FOR WHAT? FOR GETTING CAUGHT?! LOL! BRADLEY MANNING GETS MY RESPECT FOR GETTING CAUGHT, ED SNOWDEN GETS MY RESPECT, faggots like McFaggetein get no respect!

Like they knew what they were doing

When will people learn... democracy doesn't work

I don't hate him, but he has an annoying habit of talking big on principles and values but then rolling over to party loyalty in the actual vote. Sometimes based on what he says and how he votes you would think there were two John McCains.

he has lost his mind and now it seems we know why...so for him to wield the power he has while have flawed cerebral capacity is bad for us all......I don't mind criticism of a sitting president, but once he's elected don't cock block the dude out of petty jealousy & spite......

soon he's gonna be John McCain't

>pro war
>pro mass surveillance
>anti pot
>lost against Obama
>career politician who is part of the problem