Trump support stronger than ever

First 20 stories on The Hill twitter feed are all negative toward Trump

>CIA niggers are really butt hurt over yesterday huh
Cry more faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/media-administration-deal-with-conflicts/2013/06/12/e6f98314-ca2e-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html
archive.is/Uz659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The sad thing is that the GOP can fuck up as much as they want too but they will win simply because of Trump.

Democrats are going to once again think they have 2018/2020 in the bag and lose it all because Trump/Republican voters will come out

yay, a neocon warmonger with a liberal globalist princess daughter has a strong support
that THAT democrats

This, also nice digits

I'm really hoping that some of the RINOs giving Trump a headache right now get primary'd in 2018 and that the ones who defended Trump get re-elected, but then again if 2016 didn't teach the neocons people were sick of their shit, nothing will. At least I can comfort myself in the fact Dems will continue to lose.

There's no doubt
Look at how the formerly "esteemed" "non-partisan" polling groups are now behaving publicly

They have nothing left other than to defend their crumbling empire

That's goddamn embarrassing to even look at

It's disgusting. Even so, even if you still believed in what they did for some odd reason and were an elected Republican or otherwise NeverTrump cuckservative who supports the Establishment

Why would any Republican in Congress be worried abut Trump HURTING them in re-election?
Do they think they have better numbers than he does?

My phone told me John McCain got cancer.

That's a pleasing development. Now if only someone would stab him in the neck.

If every elected Republican was honest, they would embrace Trump completely and all their approval numbers and re-election chances would shoot up

They know it and the fact that they dont shows you that not even re-election matters to them now. They are so indebted to their masters that i'm sure many of them hope to intentionally lose to Dems, get out of government, and make a cushy living lobbying/consulting/strategizing/opinionizing the masses. It's fucking despicable and he for sure was one right at the top of the list. RINO to his core.

>CIA niggers are really butt hurt over yesterday huh
it's literally true though, and the media is an arm of the cia

They're digging their own grave. Just let them continue.

Pretty sure Trump is going to go Samson mode and just collapse the whole deal. If congress, the 3 letter agencies, and the media all get shit wrecked in the next few years I'll be an unapologetic Trump cocksucker for life.

The best part is that if it's blindingly obvious to us, it's blindingly obvious to (most of) them too. They just have no other recourse than to double, triple, quadruple down beacuse they are literally lifetime slaves to the most evil, diabolical, and paradoxically wealthiest ppl on earth, their kike masters in the highest chambers of high finance. Obeying these masters is their only choice. The outward look of it is really humiliating for their side though

When he called CNN fake news I came.

>Obeying these masters is their only choice. The outward look of it is really humiliating for their side though
They just can't come back after the mask dropped so far. There will never be trust in the media again unless they are forced to conform to a host of laws, and even then the taint of the deep state brainwashing will be impossible for them to erase.

Even fucking boomers are wise to this, that's how obvious and poorly executed their current program is.

I love the Hill. It keeps up to date on everything Drumpf and the GOP is up to. I often see breaking news from The Hill before it appears on CNN on my tv.

Made this picture before the election when I spotted some major kikery.

These people lack any morals i would cheer their deaths like McCains

Did you know that Neil King, former WSJ writer, joined Fusion GPS AFTER the election? And that he is married to Shailagh Murray, ex of WaPo, who JUST so happens to be Joe Biden's comms director (Amanda carpenter's old role for Cruz)

So Fusion, despite all the fuckery they caused in 2016, looks to be doubling down and going even further now to provide ongoing material to all Trump opposed people. Incestuous shit that needs draining

Someone needs to make a "back to /sg/" picture. This is getting too repetitive.

Double standard of how they covered Obama
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/media-administration-deal-with-conflicts/2013/06/12/e6f98314-ca2e-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html

>It’s all but a journalistic commandment: Thou shalt not have a vested interest in the story you’re covering. Otherwise, a personal entanglement could color a reporter’s neutrality or cloud public perceptions of fairness. An obvious area of concern: when a journalist’s relatives or spouse is part of the news.

>So what to make of all the family ties between the news media and the Obama administration?

>According to the news media, nothing much at all. News organizations say they’ve worked out the conflicts — real or potential — involving their journalists. But that hasn’t stopped a few eyebrows from being raised.
Fucking joke

Seconded. They're more like fleas and the media and Dems are the big juicy cockroaches
All need gassing

Or maybe he is from /leftypol/ I can't tell at this point.

Archived that
archive.is/Uz659

Record timing.

>If congress, the 3 letter agencies, and the media all get shit wrecked in the next few years I'll be an unapologetic Trump cocksucker for life.

Prepare yourself, it is coming.