Jail Time

Anyone else peruse the local mugshots? Do you start to notice repeat offenders? Have you been in the prison/jail system yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

columbusnewsteam.com/local-news/troopers-capture-otoe-countys-most-adjudicated-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do all the time lol, it's like 99% darkies and I don't live in a bad area or anything.

Most of the ones I see have some kind of drug charge.

I went to jail for a night when I was in college. I was the only first time offender in my cell block. Mostly blacks and hispanics despite being rural Oklahoma. The brief stay gave me the distinct feeling that this was "high school" for adults. No responsibilities, free food, no job, peers to hang with, a cozy routine, etc

I like it when the odd teen girl is thrown in there and you can see the mascara streaming down her face from the tears she cried in vain for the cop to let her go

This guy is homeless and has been a nuisance at my bar for years. Then I found him on the sex offender registry.

WTF I just browsed some mugshots and now I think police are racist after all

Gross..surprised no one has taken care of him yet. How do you maintain yourself on the sex offender registry when you're homeless?

cops just smack you with a felony even though what you did isn't a felony

>fug fr justice

Name: Juan Carlos Castillo
Race: white

Really makes you think. I understand they can look kind of white but does the name not give it away. They have a Hispanic race too so it's not one of those lack of a better term here.

I bet this one makes her mom proud...columbusnewsteam.com/local-news/troopers-capture-otoe-countys-most-adjudicated-woman/
> The Nebraska State Patrol arrested a Nebraska City woman Thursday who had amassed as many as 198 failure -to-appear warrants.

Amy Severe, 32, currently of Table Rock, had 10 Otoe County warrants and several warrants in Cass and Lancaster counties active on Thursday. Since 2008, she has had 78 criminal charges filed against her in Otoe County alone.

Apparently, she forgot to take notes.

I can find the names but never mugshots. What website do you use?

What were the guards like?

Mugshots.com

Indifferent, sterotypical county workers. More chill than cops. You only saw them during initial processing and food time, basically.

Hey, this reminds me of my old collection

where do i go for this?

Those make some great reaction pics

Nobody will find me :-)

i found this one and could not believe my eyes when i read the name. i think everything is a little bit funny to god.

muh institutional racism

>Have you been in the prison/jail system yourself?
spent a few weekends in jail for assault. wasn't a big deal. Its a bit heavy knowing you can't do shit and that they own you

Got booked for a few pounds of weed in college. Unfortunately I can't find my mugshot. I'd frame that shit honestly.

Here's the local donut burglar

She is the real victim.

I got the other side.

Purple hair + female = heroin addict normally accompanied by fraud charges

>3rd degree domestic assault.

What is that? Yelling at your GF?

Jewish name?

No clue-I'd like to think she pulled on his hair too much when she was braiding it and that caused the fight.

Yeah, I got IRL shitposting when I got drunk. A week went by after the initial incident and a cop came to my house. I was burning leaves and thought it had something todo with that so I paid no mind. He asked me my birthdate and I told him and he then put me under arrest. I was nervous as fuck. We went to the jail, they searched me , handcuffed me and I sat there for hours and they led me to a lockup room with a crazy guy I shit you not looking exactly like Trevor from gta5. He was crazy banging on shit screaming "IVE BEEN HERE FOR SIX HOURS!!!" I'm just in the corner freaked out as hell, and then they get me from the lockup room and snap my picture so I look liked Pretty freaked out. Since I had a felony charges I had to stay till next bond hearing which was 3 days later. I got my phone call and called my girlfriend who was crying and what not so then I was like "holy fuck". Then I got changed into the Orange and got my civilian clothes taken away. The guards led me to the pod. So I didn't know what to expect. As soon as we go in, nothing but white people and one black guy. So it wasn't so bad it's just the intial moments.

>felony charges
what felony charges?

What was the felony charge?

Terroristic threatening

Did you get out of it?

By their powers combined...

Bear Jew

Is this you?

Shit I'm out on bond right now

No I'm white

Kek

What website are you using to look?

I blacked out on xanax after a crack binge a couple years ago and got busted breaking into cars. My mugshot and articles about the arrest are still the first thing that come up if you google my name, but it's been expunged officially. Pretty humiliating desu, I plan on changing my name soon.

Sounds like shes in Severe trouble

rollan

I'mma roll

My local newspaper

why not

Rolling like a bawss

Lel

Rollzing

What are you going to change it to?

Here we go.

roll

roll

anything but 33 66 or 55

roll

Rollinio

rolling, big numbers big money big women

Lol

Roll

thisiswhattheaverageamericanwilllooklikein2050anditisbeautiful

ayyo for that yayo

hey is it a good strategy to bail out chicks from jail if you wnat to get laid

Where are you finding these photos/charges? I'll contribute, but yea..

Roll

Rollin'.

>incest

i never understood the nigger meme of white people marrying there cousin.

no ban pls

is that a fucking turtle?

Let's see

Roll for Russell, gotta learn them black magics.

I look at the sexual offender lists to find loose bitches.

roll

Rollhng for Queen Cersei Lannister (52-54)

oh great, i get the stalker...

Wtf is illegal twerk on 43-45 Christie. Looks fake.