Why is virginity so important in a girl?

As long as she isn't a slut why does it really matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's important if you're looking for mother material. Sluts and whores aren't good moms and usually lead to divorce and a broken home for the kids, thus you end up with children in arrested development and the problems snowball from there.

It used to matter. Now, really, you have paternity tests.

Yeah, sluts are bad. But i don't see what's wrong with girls that have had two or three partners.

Even if a slut gives you a child, she is still more likely to cheat and you and be dissatisfied. The thing is no normal women outside a religious context is a virgin in her late twenties.

>masterrace

BECAUE MEN DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR NAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means they like girls who no one else has had. Sorry your time swallowing the lies from the males on the cock carrousel warped your brain, but fucking a bunch of guys makes you waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less attractive, not more attractive. They just said that to get in your pants.

You completely missed the point of my question with your ridiculous strawman tangent.

Never heard of the lock and the key analogy? its that simple

Because a key that opens many locks is a great key. But a lock that opens to many keys is a shitty fucking lock.

Two or three isn't too bad. Really, so long as the woman isn't batshit out of her mind or a selfish opportunistic harpy, you should be good to go. A low partner number between both individuals just means a marriage is likely to be more stable and longer lasting. It's all about people wanting the best possible outcome with their relationships, even if in the modern age it's like trying to find a diamond in the rough.

golden rule, easy analogy but so true

>As long as she isn't a slut why does it really matter?
If she's fucking around she is a slut. That's what the word means. You're fucking stupid.
>i don't see what's wrong with girls that have had two or three partners.
She's a slut. Cunt has sex with any man but her husband she's a worthless slut.
> in her late twenties
So? No man wants an OLD HAG anyway.

The problem with this question is that nobody will honestly study it because it is so extremely un pc. We really do not know.

Because it's the best indication of whether it will be a successful relationship or not.
The more partners she has, the less likely it will be.
Right wing guys think long term about everything, including relationships.

That's what all these losers tell me anyways. To me it just sounds like more patriarchal slut shaming.

Depends how old she is, ultimately. 6 partners at 18 is a hell of a lot different from 6 partners at 28. Agree with OP, so long as she's not a legit slut, it doesn't really matter, though virginity trumps all.

It shows poor decision making and lack of self control. If a women is willing to give up her most valuable asset to anyone other than the man she marries why would you ever trust her to make good decisions when she's with you?

Keep holding on to the virgin pipe dream...

She is used up.

Who wants a woman that is used up, and holds sexual diseases?

No you want the young, pure virgin.

We must lower the age of consent.

Second most common STD is chlamydia. It makes a women infertile.

I married a virgin. It's out there user.

>As long as she isn't a slut why does it really matter?
Define slut.

1) pic related
2) women carry the DNA of their every male partner and pass it on to their children
3) the more dick she's had, the lesser her ability to pairbond and thus have a successful relationship/marriage
4) because I like to listen to 2 Live Crew - "Pop that pussy" every time I have sex
5) roastbeef pussy lips ewwww

It's less about the physical and more about the psychological.
Really it's both, but by marrying a virgin you are statistically far more likely to live out a happy and successful life with her.

But every once in a while you can come across (pic related).

because marrying your hs sweetheart is the ideal

failing that, you marry a virgin and get to experience an older version of the ideal

failing that, you marry a person already damaged and hardened to the world

Sup Forums does get too hung up on it though. The jews tricked us all, some of us will have to jump on the grenade and marry a roastie, the white race depends on it as there arent many virgins over 18, let alone the age of the average Sup Forumslack

>2) women carry the DNA of their every male partner and pass it on to their children

Any proof this happens with humans?

imagine using a new flesh light
now imagine using a USED flesh light

I thinks it best if you're both young (HS sweethearts preferably ) or religious ( then again you would marry young, usually ).

It's being studied at the moment. All signs point towards it being true.

>flesh light

What is a flesh light?

>gives it up before marriage
>isn't a slut

Pick one and only one.

been proven, luck more newfag.

Sure thing Ahmed. You're a Muslim.

It shows she can delay pleasure response which is a survival trait in climates with cold winters (cant just eat all the food have to save some for winter).

This means your children will likely have the same trait

Yeah. I mean it's possible. I tend to only accept evidence for this stuff if it comes from the general consensus of the biologist and geneticist communities.

In fruit flies. Not in humans.

I agree. Restraint and long term planning are incredible valuable traits.

Virgin is a ridiculous demand. But really seems like a low partner count is usually a good thing.

I don't think "sluts" are necessarily untrustworthy. I know a girl who is a meme libertine hippie type and she's pretty much the nicest person I know. When she's with a guy and they're not in an open relationship she wouldn't ever cheat on him. She's usually in an open relationship though. And she hangs out with her exes. See, the thing is that she talks a lot and she's a bit crazy and she expects a lot of attention. If you can't open up it's not going to work out with her. So when she's with someone they're so much into each others she's not too tempted of cheating I guess. She doesn't stay with the same guy for long though that's the thing. She's super nice and she's loving (and she's not into assholes) but the relationships don't always work out so great (SURPRISE) and she moves on fast. Maybe it'll change when she gets older but it's kind of hard to imagine.

Just saying, to me this is the BEST case scenario for a "slut" (I hate that word desu) and it's still worrying. When you're with so many people you get used to that and then long-term monogamy is difficult. Maybe she'll settle with an alpha Chad who will keep her docile kek.

We're in the age of tinder and dating sites. If your wife wanted to she could fuck a different guy anonymously behind your back every day. It's kind of hard to trust someone. And exhausting to be vigilant.

Maybe she'll have an open marriage, but unless you're a Chad this really just means sharing your wife with Chads while you get zilch. And why would you want to involve having children in this whole mess, I mean sheesh.

I don't like where this whole thing is going.

>2) women carry the DNA of their every male partner and pass it on to their children
What if every partner she's been with has worn a condom every time?

>le fruit fly meme

>anglo aryan

None

You absolute faggot, this gets debunked pretty much every time this gets posted.
It's not going to find its way into the eggs' DNA.

I really really really hope this doesn't end up being true.

>Virgin is a ridiculous demand

Stopped reading right there.

I don't even want to live anymore if this turns out be true.

The shape of vulva lips doesn't reflect the number of partners. It's basically genetics and aging.

do you want used shit, or new shit with it's wrapper still on?

>tfw past 20, there's %0 chance any decent girl your age is a virgin

Cover up that sad imitation of smile with your hand and stare into his eyes. Sadness is naked in the eyes.

>to me this is the BEST case scenario for a "slut" (I hate that word desu)

Why?

Depends on what the shit is doesn't it? Not just the usage and wrapper. There's all kinds of shits.

How exactly are YOU a member of the master race more like masterbaits I'd ram your head so far up your ass it would create a black hole that sucks in all the anemic skinny white kids who think they're hard but would never dare voice their fascist ideology in public for fear of each of them being turned into individual black holes via insertion of their appendages into their own rectum with sufficient force that they break gravity and suck in all their autismo keyboard warrior m8s
Fucking master race my ass

From what I understand male dna DOES get stored in the woman but it does fuck all. It doesn't pass on to their children, it doesn't change the woman's phenotype, nothing.

because it shows they have self control and above average willpower.

Wait for generation zyklon to grow up and grab one 10 years your junior, that's what I plan to do.

She's honestly a great person and very mature with the whole thing. I didn't convey that right because my point is that it's still worrying when it comes to her getting married some day.

Honestly, highschool sweet hearts are usually the best outcome. My current girlfriend and I met freshman year and ended up dating junior year. 10 years later everyone we knew who fucked around is miserable while we have a house and a kid on the way. We both had sex before getting together but each of us only had one partner. Kids need to learn to stop being degenerate fucks that get wasted all the time and fuck random people. Close friend of mine OD'd on coke while pregnant with a crack addict's child and she partied all the time.

You want more redpills? Search up female immunity to sperm cells on any medical publication archive and read up. It's from too much cock cocktail going into their bodies. Their fertility rate goes way the fuck down if they ride the cock carousel. Even if that slut gets pregnant, enjoy your mongrel of a child.

>OD'd on coke while pregnant with a crack addict's child and she partied all the time.
I love a happy ending.

I'm not trying to nag on you but i always wondered how young couples ten years apart function. 20 and 30 is a huge chasm in experience. A 20 year old will (usually ) want to explore while a person in their thirties is more ready to settle down.

Congrats on your successful marriage.

>Close friend of mine OD'd on coke while pregnant with a crack addict's child and she partied all the time.

That's dark, but perhaps it is for the best that the child did not enter this world under such circumstances.

shitty analogy, men being whores is what is destroying society currently. its what is encouraging women to become whores in the first place

>I'm not trying to nag on you but i always wondered how young couples ten years apart function. 20 and 30 is a huge chasm in experience. A 20 year old will (usually ) want to explore while a person in their thirties is more ready to settle down.
Nope I totally get you. I'm not happy about the situation at all and would rather find someone my own age but the fact is I'm not going to be where I want to be nor worthy of the type of girl I want until I'm probably 30 anyway, and I want a lot of kids so another 30 year old is just out of the question. I'm sure there'll be some big drawbacks and we'll fail to connect on things we would if we grew up in the same era but it's the best of two shit options.

I'm jealous as fuck, I never had a highschool romance and never will. Marrying your highschool sweetheart seems like the best outcome possible.

I'm a 25-year old female who is still a virgin. Society made me feel that it is a shame to remain virgin at this age, so i will not tell anyone irl. If I may add, I don't have any issues attracting men - both Asians and Whites so I wouldn't say I'm ugly. Pretty sure there are virgin women out there at my age so don't lose hope, guys.

You can't really blame men for that. It only takes a few alphas to enable rampant promiscuity of women in general.

I just break up if I'm in a relationship and they are not virgins. I also don't even waste my time approaching clear sluts.

let's just set some standards here though for better understanding of what goes through my mind when I find out her number
>any girl that says she's only been with 3 is lying. She's been with at least 5.
>even if she's been with 2, those 2 have been with others. So a girl with 2 sexual partners could have the equivalent of much more. 2 partners each had 5 who also had let's say 2 themselves.
2 x 5 x 2 = 20 sexual partner equivalent from a girl with "just 2".

I'm legitimately serious when I say this. I'd rather cut off my own beautiful dick than marry a slut. I wouldn't even piss on this world as it burns much less what is being asked of by women, to fight to make it safe for Stacy to fuck around because the rapeugees are problematic now.

higher chance of successful marriage

>I'm legitimately serious when I say this. I'd rather cut off my own beautiful dick than marry a slut.

Pretty sure you wouldn't.

It's gross.

Is there a copy of this without the religious text? I'd be more willing to share it if it didn't contain it because I feel like it's only going to make any potential digestors scoff and call it out for having a christian agenda before ignoring it and moving on when the topic really hasn't got anything to do with any religion.

Oh c'mon man you can't be serious. The partner count is a transitive thing now?
You're gonna look at some random guys and wonder how many degrees of separation between him and your gf's exes?
kek

Honestly, it feels a bit weird seeing how so many people we knew growing up and how they ended up and we are basically so better off than they are.

I think he had disease in mind more so than that.

Then get right with God and find a nice girl who hasn't slept around and who will want plenty of children.

Irreligion is obviously highly correlated with sluthood.

You have -NO- -FUCKING- -CLUE- how much a slut can ruin your ability to enjoy your life. Understand, if the choices are "you have to live with a slut" or "you have to cut your penis off", cutting your penis off gets mighty attractive.

are there any similar effects to men that have had plentiful female partners post-marriage?

wish me luck user, ive got a unicorn on the hook

thank you (I hope you're not some guy trying to make us feel better) but it's working lol. I've been with only 1 and she was also a v.
It's just as difficult to find a good man but you certainly have a very high value asset that good men will not overlook. My relationship with the v was the most trusting, caring and loving of all of them. It only ended for other reasons (neither of us could control)

>unicorn

What?! Is she really a virgin AND respectable?

Ability to form a stable marriage is inversely proportional to number of sexual partners.

Not making it up, there have been at least 3 studies done on it.

Every partner over 1 increases the risk for divorce by a large amount. There is also the high possibility of teleology.

Same reason you wouldn't want people to touch your food

I'd live with the slut and kill her. I ain't living without a dick.

>two or three
That's a slut.

So if someone pointed a gun to your head and said 'marry this slut' or cut off your penis', you would legitimately take a knife and begin to mutilate yourself into a eunuch? Why not marry the slut then divorce her afterwards? You can always get a new girl but can never regrow your old penis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

>men being whores is what is destroying society currently.
>Britcuck
lol

i got you

>Virgin is a ridiculous demand

I'm marrying a virgin. Not ridiculous. Of course if you're looking among the corrupted secular types...

>Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.

Still hasn't proved a definite relationship, though it is a possibility as me and other anons have said.

So is your wife religious?

>kill her
Did I say there were other options, nigger?

> Why not marry the slut then divorce her afterwards?

A. I own a lot of properties and wealth. A slut would get half. FUCK THAT!

B. "An easy way out" was not stipulated in the prior argument.

Women offer 2 things to a relationship. Being biologically programed for motherhood, and genetically programed (in most cases) to be caregivers. The only way a woman maintains these qualities is through here virtuousness.

Without any qualities of virtue, a woman loses her status as a valuable partner. Without that, her value is lost. Why do you think women believe that with a "return to abstinence", she can eventually "become a virgin again"?

If you have sex before marriage you're automatically a slut, no exceptions.

This is much better, thanks.

Because I'm almost comically bad at sex, no matter what I try, and pretty much having any partner prior to me guarantees that the relationship will end within a week of us fucking.

Also, I don't want to put my penis where other penises have been. That's gay.

>Being biologically programed for motherhood, and genetically programed (in most cases) to be caregivers.

What about love and companionship?