Fair is fair- it's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights- it's their turn.

I actually like getting pegged. It can be fun to get dominated sometimes.

another shitpost from a leaf, hang yourself

If you want to experiment, why not? Go for it.
Is anyone seriously against having fun in the bedroom?
>but it's gay
Having fun with a woman is not gay, stop being retarded.

>I actually like getting pegged.
To us pollacks, you are speaking to the choir.

No ones taking turns that's not how life works. Now take this bait and shove it elbow deep in your anus.

>Having fun with a woman is not gay, stop being retarded.

Exactly. Funny how virgins, call those getting fucked, gay.

>translation: help, I think my boyfriend is gay

OP here. Later idiots. Keep bumping like idiots.

Sort yourselves out.

It's an indicator that you have a sub conscious desire to be fucked by a dude. Think for fuck sake. Why would any straight male want a plastic rod being shoved up his ass? Might as well call yourself a faggot

You don't have to be a virgin to identify gayness you bisexual freak

>4 posts by this ID
You've already lost

>Projecting this much.
Go suck a dick faggot since you love being pegged in the anus.

is getting the dirty trombone classed as pegging?

why is there so many of these threads?

Under current law, all male U.S. citizens between 18–25 years are required to register with Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. In addition, non-U.S.-citizen men between the ages of 18 and 25 (inclusive) living in the United States must register.

What Happens If You Don't Register. If you are required to register and you don't, you will not be eligible for federal student aid, federal job training, a federal job, or U.S. citizenship. You may be prosecuted and face a stiff fine and/or jail time.

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

>You are right it is her turn.

Their turn for what? I've got no extra rights, and only women and people of color get extra grants for school. Where's my turn, huh?

Slide thread?

but they deserve that extra money. white men have to pay for what theyve done to society

My wife wouldn't peg me for a million dollars

Fucking sucks

This is the third board I have seen this exact post on in the last 10 minutes.

What the fuck is happening

What if you say that you are female?

Enjoy your ban, faggot.

I'm 100% positive my fiance would leave me if I asked her to engage in any of this shit.
That being said, I'm glad I'm not a faggot to want any of it. Keep thinking you're intellectuasls for wanting shit shoved in your ass you turbo homofaggots.

Straight as fuck I like to be pegged. But mostly it's me dominating my wife. Gotta change it up sometimes.

This smells like Reddit, sharespew, and shit

gay as fuck but still better than traps,at least they are getting fucked by a real woman

What

I could get into this, but I can't imagine the pleasure my ex would get out of it. I get that she might be into the feeling of power, but otherwise there's no physical sensation.

This. I like to make my bitch cum

What's wrong about fulfilling our natural roles?

I'm a generous lover. There are numerous issues that arise. Would my ex want me to shave my butthole? Of course I'd have to enema beforehand.

Why not just find a man? He can use his cock too so you don't need to buy any toys. It's not gay for a man to fuck you in the ass as long as you're only doing it because you want your wife to actually do it but she won't.

>very,very,very,very straight

me thinks she doth protest too much

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights

Prove women don't have equal rights

Hands-free orgasms are far better than regular orgasms.

Any man that would let himself get dominated is mentally ill.

Any man that would let things into his asshole is mentally ill.

Seek help, or kill yourselves. We don't need you in the gene pool.

My girlfriend does get a physical sensation out of the dominance. She's just naturally very dominant and for her the experience is extremely arousing.

It just depends on the girl; my ex did it a couple of times for me but got nothing out of it.

>white men build everything important
>sweat for it
>bleed for it
>die for it
>entitled womenz: IT'S OUR TURN GIMME GIMME OOGA BOOGA

>Fair is fair

yep, I paid all the bills so its her turn to get fucked

Oh look it's this thread again.