Use Chester Bennington's death to Troll the lefty snowflakes:

As a large portion of Americans are fans of Linkin Park, this is the perfect opportunity to make the left look bad once again via an outrages twitter hashtag. What's the plan? Create a hashtag pointing out he was a "rich white male, donald trump supporter, xenophobic, not charitable, sexist, racist, ext"
This has potential to make twitter trending and make libs look more fucking autistic to the rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/hang.html
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/hung-or-hanged
usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/learn.html
twitter.com/chucky_beatz/status/885902380050599938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 24 and have 0 friends that listen to linkin park, I honestly didn't even know they still toured. I'm not knocking them; their early stuff was great then they kinda got gay, but where are you getting this "large portion of Americans like linkin park," from?

>by the way not hanged

Is this a university student?

yes, it was posted in my facebook page

Bump. Sounds good

Have to be. Only a uni student could so arrogantly argue that they're right when they're very, very wrong

But it is fucking "hanged"

just need to think of funny hashtag and were off

the complete lack of self-awareness in the last post just baffles my waffles.

A good one would be whenever his child abuse shit is brought up
>Don't be a bigot user, your comments are anti-gay
>But this has nothing to do with gays, the person that abus-
>It's 2017 old-timer, time to die off so society can be tolerant again

perhaps...

I was thinking the hashtag could mock the name of the band for example: BigotPark, PepePark, HangYourselfPark, exy

no, it's hung.

he hung himself.

no.

lmao that should be part of the hashtag name but i am too uncreative to think of something funny

HE HANG HISSELF N SHIEEETT.

usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/hang.html
>the more you know

>usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/hang.html
Past Simple: Hung/Hanged
Past Participle: Hung/Hanged

well... shit.

I guess we got a... hung jury.

HangYourselfPark sounds funny although grammatically autistic

>he hung himself
no, wait... you were right all along

I hang my head in shame.

Both hung and hanged are acceptable. My brain hurts knowing I have to explain this to adults.

I'm glad someone else pointed that out. Do they even know how to word good in english talk?

apparently, "hanged" only applies when describing the act of executing someone/committing suicide by hanging.

Non native english speaker, sorry.

I learnt/learned today :3

>usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/learn.html

i think #HangYourselfPark is a funny and ridiculous hashtag that would trigger normies while at the same time make the far left look very bad. i'm gonna go ahead and photoshop #HangYourself propaganda but the hashtag can easily be changed if another anan suggests a better name

Can you guys bring this to Sup Forums or other toddler friendly place? this isn't Sup Forums related at all.

clearly is offended

nice

I'm toddler friendly

This user is correct.

A mentally unstable Trump supporter?????

SHOCKING!!!

omg the bait is going to get so fucking good

If you hang something up, you hung it, but if you hang a human being, you hanged him.

It's different for a reason.

low iq normies getting red pilled
"merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/hung-or-hanged

I hang my head in shame"

I'm triggered because the past tense of the act of hanging someone is hanged. I know, sounds incorrect, but hanged is the correct word. Fucking uneducated niggers.

Was it an autoerotic hanging ?

At least Chris Benoit didn't leave kids behind when he killed himself.

OH IT'S TRUE

A man can be hung and hanged at the same time.

>Trump supporter

bingo

bumping

>File: Screenshot_20170720-154036.jpg (111 KB, 1080x601)
the crazy left will believe what they want to hear at face value

isnt that the joke?

No

Yes, it is.

No

Nigga, that's the fucking joke. That's why OP was so happy his trolling worked.

>but where are you getting this "large portion of Americans like linkin park," from?
Because he just died. If you know anything about American pop culture, you should know that as soon as someone dies, everyone becomes a life long fan of that person. Not being a fan of someone who just died in the week or so after their death is sure way to lower one's social status.

Here is a exactly the same but relative example:
twitter.com/chucky_beatz/status/885902380050599938

Fuck kill yourself

>Here is a exactly the same but relative example:
*not exactly the same

why he would be an easy target to troll
1) is trending right now
2) is a straight white male
3) is a rich upper class capitalist
4) just about any sjw talking point can apply to him

No

You are wrong as dick cancer.
From the neck: Hanged
From anywhere else: Hung
>"Batman hung upside down from his ankles."
>"Batman found Robin, hanging from the bedroom door knob. Robin hanged himself, his tights around his ankles, with an orange swollen member frozen in rigor. A half eaten bag of Cheetoos lay on the floor next to a tablet, still playing trap gifs.

Spread it all you want stormfags. He is racist. He made his money appropriating black culture just like rich cream puffs in Amerikkka have been doing since slave days. You racists can't do a damn thing without a POC holding your hand or doing the hard work for you. This guy was a parasite enriching himself on the backs of marginalized people. Nothing new there.
You idiots will just be waking more people up to the abusive nature of the power structure in the west that can't survive without people to exploit. Go right ahead.