John McCain BLASTS Trump over Syria despite cancer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4715656/McCain-issues-blistering-Putin-Syria-statement.html

He's not going down without a fight, not surprising from a battle hardened veteran like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7ZPzXPrlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>so cancerous to society
>actually becomes cancer
BRAVO

Translation: McCain is gonna pull the cancer card as hard as he can with no fear of rebuttal.

im thinking he actually doesnt have cancer but
it is most likely that its just their way of saying he has to die very soon so they will kill him asap if he doesnt start going all out against trump

Can't someone just put an air bubble in his iv line already

Couldn't having a giant brain tumor affect your... ability to think?

Maybe he should just step down. You would never let a pilot fly a commercial airplane with a giant brain tumor....

McCain is so based that even when facing certain death he's still commited to serving his countrymen first and foremost.

shut the fuck up, dad

Translation: John McCain is the best of Goys, he'll defend Israel and the chosen with his dying breath.

Let Assad have Syria, I don't give a damn how much he abuses the local subhumans.

This is just too funny.

Guy was only allowed to be a combat pilot bc his daddy was the co in Indochina, he then got shot down, captured and was given a comfort woman whilst he spread Vietcong propaganda

lmao

back to /sg/, mr steele

>this is muh legacy
>this is muh legacy on terminal brain cancer

He is going to say the craziest shit when hes lying on his deathbed.

Im praying that in his last breath he names (((them))) as the worldwide conspirators we know they are.

Isn't it about time we start disregarding everything Mccain says as the ramblings of a demented idiot whose brain isn't getting enough oxygen?

That cancer must be eating his brain, he sounds just like Obummer.

That wasn't the only plane he crashed. Had he been fighting against the US, he would have been just short of an ace pilot.

We must meme

#McCainResign

Kek

Better he dies. Will digits align?

>(((countrymen)))

It's just unbelievable to me that people, yet again, want to arm the noble "rebels" in their fight against the evil Ruskies/Ruskie proxy regime. It is not some complicated conspiracy put together on a cork board with miles of red string. We give camel jockeys weapons, they end up in "extremist" Israeli/U.S. backed group's hands who massacre people, the U.S. sends more kids over to go die to secure assets for the Deep State and Israelis. But whatever, us goyim are destined to crusade in the desert for eternity in order to please our glorious Zionist overlords and repent for the 6 trillion. One day we will build goliath monuments to these Titans of Freedom and Democracy; Bushes, Clintons, McCain and the type. Luckily the country's population will be 90% uneducated (but beautiful, cool, and enriching) southern hemisphere shit skins, so the labor will be cheap.

They will

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ7ZPzXPrlI

He's clearly not firing on all cylinders.

boris yelstin is Turkic?

Oh wow that's pretty decrepit. I can kind of see what McCain is struggling to get out but I think that's the first time I've seen Comey struggle so hard to figure out how to answer a question because it doesn't make any sense.

Press s to spit on grave.

Its McCains go fuck yourself going away present! Trump never stops being a bad ass