Jewish attack in Austria

Please help us to identify this girl.

Earlier this week members of a Cristian Student Fraternity got assaulted by member of a Jewish Frat for being Catholic.

This happened in Vienna Austria.
Wäringerstrasse 35, close to the Jewish Center Vienna.

Police won't do anything cause this way to political.

Can anybody help us identify this girl? She was with the attackers.

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/19466317_1356541187756739_6377881309961497063_o.jpg?oh=607659b501d8e01191a74475f70f0b9e&oe=5A05EA62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crop the face and reverse google image search.

This is doxing though and I just got off my ban

Sage

We turn the other cheek bro.

Wheres the source at?

they threw bottles at us, three of us got severely injured, one guy is still in the hospital.

Police told us they won't bother doing anything since this is way to hot for them.

Turn the other cheek was meant as a challenge. As in "I fucking dare yout o do that again" Your Bible has been jewed. go to blessyahowah.com

You are going to have to provide every piece of media you have of this individual.

hahah... I see all boy and one girl!
You know the Kabala address!
there is no mystery to be solved in here
you can find it in two second

I'll see what I can do

you are asking us to punish them for you... sorry, you need to put your turn the other cheek aside and get your own revenge!

What the fuck are you talking about? Post a damn source.

You're testing my nerves enough, complaining about Jews while sporting the Jew flag.

That's all we have, the other phone was smashed.

We know that the attackers where coming from the Jewish Student Fraternity Party, Jüdische Österreichische StudentInnen. We already looked through their FB and tried to match them, but no suceess.

I am the darn source and these are my pic before I got hit over the head with a bottle of red wine.

So this is all the info you have? No video, just this one pic?

And info on the frat?

>no video
>euro fag flag
>jewish
no one will help you here

Only that pic o the attackers and the pic of my friend in the ambulance.

The frat is the JÖH, Jüdische Österreichische HochschülerInnen

Not your personal army.

Cuck posted this same fucking thread earlier

This isn't surprising. Per capita, jews commit more acts of extremist violence than Christians.

Lay a charge against the police for their refusal to carry out their duty.

They are obligated to prosecute violent crime, its not a choice.

Literally this.

OK, well next time be less useless filming your own assault. It's worth taking a beating to nail the fuckers.

Your friend's phone which was smashed could have cloud-stored the video, in any case, do the following:

>make a complaint to your university
>ask for a meeting with the frat leadership
>present your case

White shirt guy might be the guy in this photo with a white shirt: scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/19466317_1356541187756739_6377881309961497063_o.jpg?oh=607659b501d8e01191a74475f70f0b9e&oe=5A05EA62

He's slightly-chubby, same hair colour, same hair flick on top, and wears a dark-coloured strap on his left wrist which could be the watch.

Appreciate the help.
Who is he?

I don't know, but he appears in loads of their online content.

If you went in the door and asked to speak with someone, chances are it would be him. You're local, I'm not.

Never mind, found him: kikebook.com/bini91

By the way, save all this shit before this thread is nuked.

>(((Bini Guttmann)))

kek, regardless of whether or not it was actually him, you know what to do, lads.

>Wäringerstrasse 35, close to the Jewish Center Vienna.

I've been there lmao, what a shithole

Well yeah, it's a jewish frat, so he's gonna be jewish.

you don't speak for us faggot. Plenty here would love to help

OP do this, then look for dox

also it shouldn't be hard to look up the jewish frat and go from there

It's a goldmine, son.

This is the kind of stuff that makes you know you need guns.

Do not oppress an individual without proof of his guilt. We aren't like (((them))).