Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
youtube.com/watch?v=1orWO2EYJNo
youtu.be/rhWv5zpdsoo
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awoovement?

Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

Max Blumenthal: "I see Trump as the apotheosis of a failed political establishment, both from the Republicans and the Democrats. Pushing corporate trade and permanent war, and I thought the Democrats should have responded with a big narrative against premanent war and for economic equality. Instead, they are pushing Russia scandal-mongering non-stop. It has subsumed all the progressive grassroots movements I believed in, and it has basically buried the left in a militaristic narrative."

I'm feeling something. Bad news for Hillary, Ginsburg, and even worse news for McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

WE LOVE OUR SOMALIS

remember, don't spoonfeed the newfags!

fucking nieggers

All according to plan

I TRIED SO HARD

Reminder to destroy the bean country south of the border

Isn't this spoonfeeding them about not spoonfeeding though?

prease

that's actually pretty good.

If you are still wondering if you have what it takes to post on Sup Forums: lurk more.

noice

I know for a fact Kinomod was here during and after election. I love kinomod so much. Guy is great.

>he reposted a parody of himself
the balls on this man

top fuckin kek noice

Is the Democratic party filled with saboteurs?
I don't understand why they're doing this at all, especially since it's only pushing people away from them.
Even their own ((polls)) show that "Muh Russia" is on the bottom of things people care about at all.

Ivanka Trump released a video of her children dancing....

And the background music is MEXICAN.

Ivanka Trump has been spic'd at one point in her life.

youtube.com/watch?v=1orWO2EYJNo

You can be here since the beginning and still be a fag.

Just admit it, it's the best show in prime time hands down

Who the h*ck cares

Didn't watch lol

Trump's kids are really letting him down lately

>222222222 get will happen during the trump administration
I sure hope it's used to clot hillary

WHATCHA HIDING DONALD?

Yeah because hearing 4 conservatives get shit on by 1 annoying mexinigger is entertainment...

Not as poorly as you've let your parents down

Its really hard to see how the dems can dig themselves out of their narrative black hole. They have literally nothing to run on

Their leaders are all 70 year old jews. They have no new ideas, no up and coming talent. Nothing to offer anyone besides more bitter rage that Hillary didnt her turn.

A lot of /ptg regulars aren't a fan of the show

She'll be dead by then.

We need those witches and murderer hurting more.

Think Trump's taxes will surface now and he, his entire family and businesses are all under investigation?

When will we have our white Martin Luther King Jr./?????

Fuck that shit, he needs to post this on his channel ffs
youtu.be/rhWv5zpdsoo

>/ptg
Your opinion counts for a lot

(OP) #
Muellers job isn't to find anything, because there is nothing.
If there was something it would have come out. The NSA / CIA have ALL of Trumps emails. ALL of the campaigns emails. If there was any collusion some WaPo / NYT journalist would already be digging for it.
The most concrete evidence they had was the Russian Lawyer meeting which turned out to be a DNC honeypot.
So what is Mueller to do? Keep the investigation rolling. Hire more lawyers. Expand the investigation. Forever. Investigate Trumps business dealings. Investigate Trumps associates business meetings.
You know that one Russian guy that Trump shook hands with at a wedding 20 years ago? Investigate him too.

Drag it out forever. That's the only plan.
They can't come out and say Trump didn't do anything wrong. That would destroy the Democrat base. But they can't find anything, because there isn't anything.
So just gotta keep slogging along on the path to nowhere that takes forever.

Infuriating

James Allsup is the closest I can think of really. He's a great guy too.

i hope hillary, ginsburg, and mccain are already dead long before that

REMINDER THAT ISIS IS GAY

Im surprised they havent leaked

you have to go back

Why are you supportive of him when all he's done is use taxpayer dollars to go golfing and keep Melania protected in NYC?

What has he done for you? He can make you happy, but then you are just being a happy cuck.

FUCK DRUMPF, IF YOU SUPPORT HIM YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM MY PERSONAL HOT-POCKET WEBSITE

It's all they have
No policy, no personality, no goal (other than white genocide and only the most commie of democrats legitimately want that)
The only reason they could win an election is if everybody else thinks the other guy will kill them
That's how bad they are

What level of meta shitposting are we on now? This is some next level meme warfare

Believe in the clots that believe in you. I'm not sure if Ginsburg is more deserving of that clot.

It would be too if it weren't for Juan pretending to be an annoying contrarian.

well they did "leak" to maddow

I thought Richard Spencer was /ourcommieagitator/?

>Minor e-celeb
He's no better than any of the rest, and he seems like an alt light cuck

What were to happen if Trump fired Mueller?

Trump should come out and set a deadline for the investigation, and accuse Mueller of using taxpayer money to enrich himself and all the friends he hired.

Then who do we take down? Satan himself?

He's been under audit by the IRS for years now. I don't think they can find anything illegal. Maybe something that make him look bad.

He speaks out against the alt-lite and seems to be becoming more and more redpilled by the days.

I still like the goblins remix the best
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

>It's another Juan Williams wins the argument but /ptg/ pretends he lost anyways because he's an uppity nigger despite the veracity of Juan's arguments episode

Melania lives in the white house now ya dignas. And look at this lovely list.

only subhumans worry about what the government can do for them. i took your dumb nigger poorly thought out bait just so you understand that we have fundamental differences in how government should function

I've never watched that garbage. Can you give me one important issue they have covered uniquely or important insight they have provided?

again i hope soros is long dead by then, but surely someone will have been promoted to take his place

>What has he done for you?

He literally made me rethink my life,become more confident and responsible. Now i know that my success is only in my hands,

"In order to get closer to Russia"

-The president has stopped funding and arming terrorists becuase Russia

We could use it on Israel, the EU, or we could take down a Rothschild.

>/ptg
What the fuck are you doing?

Probably because he hasn't done anything wrong

MFW things are getting done

Liberals heads explode in rage. References to Nixon...

>joined 2003

There's also the potential that Trump wants "Muh Russia" to continue because it allows the democrats to be distracted from actually working towards gaining voters.
Mueller could potentially be a Trump plant that is used to just appear like something is going on, while it really isn't.

>it's another '/ptg/ has better things to do than watch that garbage' episode

I wouldn't know, I've only seen a couple videos by him. All I see him do is blab about red pills and attend an occasional rally/meetup

They seems such a sterile, lifeless family. The furniture, the decor, the parents. Like there is no real human there, just robots.

lel

trying flags because fuck you

He could have been, but he still hasn't recovered from the 'hail victory' moment.

Also: daily reminder that all attacks on right wing e-celebs are divide and conquer strategies.

>commie
>commie agitator

I would celebrate. Mueller is just another traitor investigating Trump. Even if Trump did break any laws (highly unlikely, Trump is a godly man) he only did it to make america great again.

MY SPIRIT GETS CLOSE TO THAT EVIL I FEEL IT GO

AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!

WE'RE SUCH SELF-CENTERED CRAP

WE DON'T EVEN NOTICE HELL ITSELF RISING UP AGAINST US

And next week is when things get heated.

you dont say

>niggers acting like niggers
>btfo

Belongs on daytime fox. They really screwed themselves by messing up their prime time lineup.

CAVEMAN is my favorite placeboing AJ vid.

Alex has embraced the meme and become the meme. He is one with the meme.

Which one of those has *directly* helped you? The tax reforms? The better healthcare plan?

You did that for yourself, and good for you user.

fuckin' tryhard video. not very good tbqh.

Dumb ferret poster

Daily reminder that attacking right wing e-celebs is a divide and conquer shill tactic.

i may not agree with the kid but that full sprint into a swan dive is impressive

Trump is a good president unless you are a nigger, faggot, immigrant or millenial. I like him