Why didn't they ever find the killer?

Murder-suicide leaves no culprit

hint

O
J

She was the original trap.

The murderer formerly known as Juice

OJ has been stuck in jail and unable to continue his hunt for the real killers.

CLINTONS

If the hard drive don't fit, you must acquit

(((You)))

Everyone in LA knows the real killer's Chuck Woolery.

This. Now his quest can continue... good luck, OJ!

thanks OP, this made me laugh

is this even serious? this is nicole brown simpson and ron goldman, they were brutally murdered in cold blood by OJ Simpson, then the black jurors decided to acquit him for no reason other than racial prejudice and hatred against white women despite the MOUNTAIN of CONCLUSIVE evidence that he clearly did it, and one of them even literally had the balls to come out and say so after the fact

OJ didn't kill them, his son did. His son was insane, obsessed with Nicole, had a violent record in the past (OJ did not, and hasn't. Even in his armed robbery, he had no weapon and did not threaten the victim, as self professed by the victim). In fact, his previous girlfriends commented that his son threatened THEM with knives before, and grabbed on girl by her ponytail and cut it off with one of his knives.

He was also a chef and had a set of knives with him. Nicole had reservations to the restaurant he chefs at the evening they were murdered (the reservations were before time of death) but they flaked on him.
OJ was most certainly at the crime scene (likely after his son called him and OJ showed up, I don't believe he was present during the murder but he was irrefutably at the scene due to his shoe print).

I think he would rather take the wrap for it than send his son to the electric chair, also knowing damn well he's got some money for lawyers.

There's a ton of more evidence and strange circumstantial evidence regarding his son, but this post is long enough.

One last thing, LAPD did not interview OJ Simpsons son once, at all. He was never considered a suspect, and was never even asked questions of, despite her and ron's dinner reservations that same day at his restaurant (not even a question to him about whether they even showed up or not)

>thanks OP, this made me laugh

What if I tell you OP is Obama Leaf, in a rare non-political post.

They just paroled him.

Oh yeah, one last interesting fact, OJ hired a criminal defense lawyer for his son four days after the murder, when OJ at the time was the only suspect.

found him

bump

can't believe i can't find some other user who believes jason simpson did the murders here

yall niggas believing the media jew's account. it's easy to ruin OJ simpson. look at all the money they made. they would make $0 if Jason Simpson was the actual killer

Because the Glove didn't fit

The prosecution was so inept for allowing him to wear the glove during the trial. The size of your hand can change easily after gaining weight or causing inflammation on it.

or stiffening your hand

honestly