3dpd

When did you realize attractive" women are all emotional whores who just give up on life after marriage?
Im a 8/10 guy with a 5/10 girlfriend and I have never been happier in my entire life. Will never even look as disgusting stacies ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/komagata-maru-live-apology-1.3587827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I realized this about five years into marriage. Feels bad man.

I'd take a 5/10 like that girl in the pic over my wife in a heartbeat if I could do it all over.

all that matters is that you're happy user

>posting on Sup Forums

>expecting a happy marriage

>blaming the woman when it isn't

>still posting on Sup Forums

I wonder what went wrong...

more

That girls not a 5/10, she's fit if she ditched the blue hair and the nympho getup she'd easily be a 7

Have you seen her fucking face?

white gf?

Those 5/10 girls worship your cock. Why would anyone want to cuck themselves with a stacey ?

Is there anything blatantly wrong with it? She's got nice blue eyes and no visible acne or acne scarring/blemishes, the only thing that makes it look odd is she's making a weird face for the pic

I ant to finger that fairy.

No visible acne makes you good looking now?
She was born ugly that's all

Idk she looks like a qt 2 me desu.

BIOLOGICAL IS A SHIT

Rejects the fleshy jews and embrace the machine goddesses

Good for you then

Then you are just emotionally enslaving someone because they know they can never do better.
I think that relationships will always have conflict you can just try to mitigate it by not being an asshole/coward.

Her face is a 2, decent body brings her up to a 5. Face is a very important sign of genetic fitness, she probably carries some suboptimal genes.

I'd definitely relish hitting her from behind every night instead of my much more attractive frigid bitch wife once a week.

Yeah I would say she's a 6

I know! I'm settling down with a relatively plain, tho still cute, girl. The really attractive ones are all too crazy or high maintenance. I'm just a working class guy so I had to choose the stable thing. I'm looking forward to a long and comfy life.

Dumb cirnoposter

>cirno
>white

>Frigid bitch wife

I pray to God I never utter those words about my own life.

Godspeed user, godspeed.

Holy shit, you leafs really are completely cucked by the Jews. Women are property to birth and raise our offspring and fulfill our sexual needs, nothing more.

There is a saying in China. "An ugly wife is a treasure at home."

An ugly woman doesn't really have the ability to "trade up", so they are more likely to work their way through slight issues in the relationship, or avoid them altogether.

Thanks man. Try not to marry too hot, unless you can find a virgin. But good luck with that.

How old are you, user?

Leaf pls

>substituting mechanical Jew for flesh Jew
The only correct solution is to cut your own balls off so you will not be tempted by any Jew attempts on your dick.

>When did you realize attractive" women
pic unrelated I assume

>mechanical jew
*mechanical aryan
don't underestimate my power

This whole thread is just proof you're an idiot op, trying to convince yourself you're happy when you're just a loser. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. If that means getting validations from literally the worst place on the Internet to get advice from then so be it. Yea op, you're great man. Not.

>canadian power

ah, the famed brave, powerful canadian
cbc.ca/news/politics/komagata-maru-live-apology-1.3587827

you should

Most insufferable cunts I've met were also often the ugliest

I am not cucked at all. I don't reject the idea that society functions better in patriarchy. We do not live in a patriarchy. Dating someone far below your status because you are afraid of infidelity does not strike me as honorable in any way, and in fact cruel to the woman in question. Note I am not talking about submission, it might well be that woman like submission, but a man who bases his dominance on not personality but unchangeable interpersonal status relations is not being masculine.

If you are a truly dominant and you believe women should be submissive you won't weasel your way into a situation where you don't even have to prove your dominance.

Literally whenever I read something like this i rofl. You have obviously never interacted with a woman.

Fucking this.

The only downside is they're usually fat and their pussies stink.

dude stop larping

>reddit

>spacing

You're the one LARPing as a male